not a lot of great fights tonight, I'd say this ufc 203 is more of a filler compared to all the other ufc ppvs,
My thoughts exactly. Some of these fight nights are way better cards. I disagree on your cm punk thought to a point. I figure the only reason they could make this a ppv is because of cm punk so if they get good numbers on this, they make money on him no matter what happens. The little that I've seen on him just shows a guy who can't fight, not yet anyway, and I really try not to get too pulled into any fight being a fix. It could happen and maybe has in the UFC, but there is just so much to lose in fixing a fight if it's found out.
Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:
not a lot of great fights tonight, I'd say this ufc 203 is more of a filler compared to all the other ufc ppvs,
My thoughts exactly. Some of these fight nights are way better cards. I disagree on your cm punk thought to a point. I figure the only reason they could make this a ppv is because of cm punk so if they get good numbers on this, they make money on him no matter what happens. The little that I've seen on him just shows a guy who can't fight, not yet anyway, and I really try not to get too pulled into any fight being a fix. It could happen and maybe has in the UFC, but there is just so much to lose in fixing a fight if it's found out.