• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 203 STIPE VS ALISTAIR IN CLEVELAND

    wiiooiiw
    dr2i4ve
    AuTT
    warcameagle56
    Nosbig173
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1273
    Posts: 19
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:06 AM ET #1

    Gotta admit that from a fan standpoint I'm not too stoked for this card. I'm sure the UFC is figuring CM Punk circus is going to bring in some ppv numbers, because otherwise this should be a free card. Anyway, no need to complain.  Leans...I encourage disagreement

    Fabricio Werdum -210. Remember what he did to Cain? That was only about a year ago. The way he lost his title was all over confidence.  Not saying there was no other way he should've lost, but not that way. Gets back in the groove vs Browne. This time I'm thinking a finish, only betting FTW tho.

    Ian McCall -125.  He's not too old yet.  Still top 5 @125.  Creepy.

    Mickey Gall -475. I'm not betting this because I really don't think Gall has earned his chance in Octagon. Punk hasn't either, but like I said he'll bring the PPV numbers with a contingent of people that give wrasslers far too much credit. I loathe this fight. Maybe I'll parlay it with some for sure college FB wins, like ND vs Nevada.

    Uriah Faber +105. Uriah is 10 years older then Rivera, which is why he's the dog, but he's a guy who's always in shape, has a great team he built around himself, doubt he's much of a partier, and even tho I believe he's got plenty of gas left in the tank he might want to hang them up soon. I'd like to see him hang em up after a dominant win here.

    Other leans, but doubt I'll bet.
    Medeiros, Barroso, Dober, Eye, McBride, Magalhaes, Calderwood, Stipe.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Gotta admit that from a fan standpoint I'm not too stoked for this card. I'm sure the UFC is figuring CM Punk circus is going to bring in some ppv numbers, because otherwise this should be a free card. Anyway, no need to complain.  Leans...I encourage disagreement

    Fabricio Werdum -210. Remember what he did to Cain? That was only about a year ago. The way he lost his title was all over confidence.  Not saying there was no other way he should've lost, but not that way. Gets back in the groove vs Browne. This time I'm thinking a finish, only betting FTW tho.

    Ian McCall -125.  He's not too old yet.  Still top 5 @125.  Creepy.

    Mickey Gall -475. I'm not betting this because I really don't think Gall has earned his chance in Octagon. Punk hasn't either, but like I said he'll bring the PPV numbers with a contingent of people that give wrasslers far too much credit. I loathe this fight. Maybe I'll parlay it with some for sure college FB wins, like ND vs Nevada.

    Uriah Faber +105. Uriah is 10 years older then Rivera, which is why he's the dog, but he's a guy who's always in shape, has a great team he built around himself, doubt he's much of a partier, and even tho I believe he's got plenty of gas left in the tank he might want to hang them up soon. I'd like to see him hang em up after a dominant win here.

    Other leans, but doubt I'll bet.
    Medeiros, Barroso, Dober, Eye, McBride, Magalhaes, Calderwood, Stipe.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:33 AM ET #2

    So, just thinking about CFB Parlays to go with Gall.  

    Louisville -650,    Iowa -700,   Oregon -3500,    

    Gall -475 Starting to look good in comparison.

    $10 on Gall alone nets $4.75,       Parlayed $6.42    Why not.

    Reply
    So, just thinking about CFB Parlays to go with Gall.  

    Louisville -650,    Iowa -700,   Oregon -3500,    

    Gall -475 Starting to look good in comparison.

    $10 on Gall alone nets $4.75,       Parlayed $6.42    Why not.

     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:46 PM ET #3

    'Uncle Creepy' McCall won't be fighting for 2nd consecutive time due to opponent pullup. Too bad he's always an entertaining fighter in an underrated weightclass. Wish I had fs1 so I could keep up on TUF this season, as the format is interesting. I wonder how the talent/experience compares to the season Matt the Terror won.
    Reply
    'Uncle Creepy' McCall won't be fighting for 2nd consecutive time due to opponent pullup. Too bad he's always an entertaining fighter in an underrated weightclass. Wish I had fs1 so I could keep up on TUF this season, as the format is interesting. I wonder how the talent/experience compares to the season Matt the Terror won.
     
    dr2i4ve
    dr2i4ve
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 10:58 AM ET #4

    I grabbed Gall at -280 on 5dimes before the line changed. Also took Gall wins in round 1 -140. The majority of Punk's training footage is him grappling and going for take downs. Many people have mentioned that Punk isn't necessarily training to be a fighter in all aspects but to train for THIS fight. Even if he gets it to the ground... Gall has a big advantage in submission. I'm predicted Gall with an early sub.
    Reply
    I grabbed Gall at -280 on 5dimes before the line changed. Also took Gall wins in round 1 -140. The majority of Punk's training footage is him grappling and going for take downs. Many people have mentioned that Punk isn't necessarily training to be a fighter in all aspects but to train for THIS fight. Even if he gets it to the ground... Gall has a big advantage in submission. I'm predicted Gall with an early sub.
     
    AuTT
    AuTT
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 87
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 4:44 PM ET #5

    CM (Cash Money) Punk is much more tempting, knowing Dana wants him to win.

    Dont waste to much money on Gall.

    Im all over the +350
    Reply
    CM (Cash Money) Punk is much more tempting, knowing Dana wants him to win.

    Dont waste to much money on Gall.

    Im all over the +350
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 6:31 PM ET #6

    I have gotten cracked by taking Rory vs Wonderboy then even worse I took Condit.I made Sat night short & simple-2,game parlay-Stipe & Fabricio Verdun...
    Reply
    I have gotten cracked by taking Rory vs Wonderboy then even worse I took Condit.I made Sat night short & simple-2,game parlay-Stipe & Fabricio Verdun...
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 7:45 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by dr2i4ve:

    I grabbed Gall at -280 on 5dimes before the line changed. Also took Gall wins in round 1 -140. 

    Great catch at -280. Something I think a lot of us wish we had pulled the trigger on. Also, like that Gall by sub and rd1. 
    Uriah is now at +150. That's a lot of movement within the last week. Still like Uriah, glad I haven't bet him yet. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2i4ve:

    I grabbed Gall at -280 on 5dimes before the line changed. Also took Gall wins in round 1 -140. 

    Great catch at -280. Something I think a lot of us wish we had pulled the trigger on. Also, like that Gall by sub and rd1. 
    Uriah is now at +150. That's a lot of movement within the last week. Still like Uriah, glad I haven't bet him yet. 
     
    Nosbig173
    Nosbig173
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 9:44 PM ET #8

    Dropping 300 on punk it's a toss up lol both have little fight experience, cm obviously having none, but he's gotta be more conditioned and stronger than gall, plus all those stunts in the wwe as Uriah Faber said he's built for war but is mickey gall



    I'm about 20 percent serious in this post, actually putting 350 tho cause it'll be real enteraining
    Reply
    Dropping 300 on punk it's a toss up lol both have little fight experience, cm obviously having none, but he's gotta be more conditioned and stronger than gall, plus all those stunts in the wwe as Uriah Faber said he's built for war but is mickey gall



    I'm about 20 percent serious in this post, actually putting 350 tho cause it'll be real enteraining
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 11:39 PM ET #9

    I got gall at -280 also early I don t agree at all that this is a toss up. While gall does not have experience he is 13 years younger and does everything better than punk how can punk win this?? In my opinion he has to land a lucky haymaker because he has no mma skills. I think gall takes his back and rear naked chokes him in the first.
    Reply
    I got gall at -280 also early I don t agree at all that this is a toss up. While gall does not have experience he is 13 years younger and does everything better than punk how can punk win this?? In my opinion he has to land a lucky haymaker because he has no mma skills. I think gall takes his back and rear naked chokes him in the first.
     
    Nosbig173
    Nosbig173
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 5:36 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    I got gall at -280 also early I don t agree at all that this is a toss up. While gall does not have experience he is 13 years younger and does everything better than punk how can punk win this?? In my opinion he has to land a lucky haymaker because he has no mma skills. I think gall takes his back and rear naked chokes him in the first.

    Meh not impressed with galls wins fought nobody's, I think punk at least has been with a better training camp for 2 years than gall, plus gall look defeated at the AM weigh ins thinking punk was going to miss weight, it's a fight tho either of them can walk out and get their nose broken in the first 10 seconds than the odds go out the window
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    I got gall at -280 also early I don t agree at all that this is a toss up. While gall does not have experience he is 13 years younger and does everything better than punk how can punk win this?? In my opinion he has to land a lucky haymaker because he has no mma skills. I think gall takes his back and rear naked chokes him in the first.

    Meh not impressed with galls wins fought nobody's, I think punk at least has been with a better training camp for 2 years than gall, plus gall look defeated at the AM weigh ins thinking punk was going to miss weight, it's a fight tho either of them can walk out and get their nose broken in the first 10 seconds than the odds go out the window
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:06 PM ET #11

    Little late posting my plays:
    $6 Parlay
    Medeiros -130
    Dober-160
    Eye -135
    Wedum -210
    $4
    Gall -475
    Faber +150
    Calderwood +120
    $3
    Gall -430
    Bengals -140
    Packers -240
    Steelers -150

    Not a lot of cash laid down, but gotta have some action out there.  These are the kind of events I actually win, lol.  Good luck ya'll
    Reply
    Little late posting my plays:
    $6 Parlay
    Medeiros -130
    Dober-160
    Eye -135
    Wedum -210
    $4
    Gall -475
    Faber +150
    Calderwood +120
    $3
    Gall -430
    Bengals -140
    Packers -240
    Steelers -150

    Not a lot of cash laid down, but gotta have some action out there.  These are the kind of events I actually win, lol.  Good luck ya'll
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:50 PM ET #12

    Gonna need some home cooking to get this Eye win. She looked way too emotional at start of the fight and just now on the stool between 2-3. Looks like they're different weight classes as well. Probably shouldn't have parlayed so much, but only betting a few bucks. 
    Reply
    Gonna need some home cooking to get this Eye win. She looked way too emotional at start of the fight and just now on the stool between 2-3. Looks like they're different weight classes as well. Probably shouldn't have parlayed so much, but only betting a few bucks. 
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:30 PM ET #13

    Eye looked to be 15-20 pounds lighter than the PitBull

    Fought good considering
    I am not sure why they still do the weigh ins the day before instead of at the fight
    Kind of silly to me as you have these big fighters who are just really good at cutting and putting on weight
    Reply
    Eye looked to be 15-20 pounds lighter than the PitBull

    Fought good considering
    I am not sure why they still do the weigh ins the day before instead of at the fight
    Kind of silly to me as you have these big fighters who are just really good at cutting and putting on weight
     
    Nosbig173
    Nosbig173
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:32 PM ET #14

    Well my years of betting experience on mma told me cm punk may just get taken down and beat up but I thought he'd have some sort of heart lol that's embarrassing 2 years and all that chirping for that
    Reply
    Well my years of betting experience on mma told me cm punk may just get taken down and beat up but I thought he'd have some sort of heart lol that's embarrassing 2 years and all that chirping for that
     
    dr2i4ve
    dr2i4ve
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 1:56 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by dr2i4ve:

    I grabbed Gall at -280 on 5dimes before the line changed. Also took Gall wins in round 1 -140. The majority of Punk's training footage is him grappling and going for take downs. Many people have mentioned that Punk isn't necessarily training to be a fighter in all aspects but to train for THIS fight. Even if he gets it to the ground... Gall has a big advantage in submission. I'm predicted Gall with an early sub.

    Easiest bet I've made in years.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2i4ve:

    I grabbed Gall at -280 on 5dimes before the line changed. Also took Gall wins in round 1 -140. The majority of Punk's training footage is him grappling and going for take downs. Many people have mentioned that Punk isn't necessarily training to be a fighter in all aspects but to train for THIS fight. Even if he gets it to the ground... Gall has a big advantage in submission. I'm predicted Gall with an early sub.

    Easiest bet I've made in years.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 3:13 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Little late posting my plays:$6 ParlayMedeiros -130Dober-160Eye -135Wedum -210$4Gall -475Faber +150Calderwood +120$3Gall -430Bengals -140Packers -240Steelers -150Not a lot of cash laid down, but gotta have some action out there.  These are the kind of events I actually win, lol.  Good luck ya'll

    Nice picks by Warcameagle56 and Dr2i4ve. Drive hit nail on head in Punk beating and Warcameagle56 a nice parlay. I'd what the rest were thinking with Punk. Unfortunately I haven't learned from my mistakes; parlay in too much...especially with adding women fighters to parlay. 10 bucks down 13 tops, but still should've done better. I think next main event with Poitier vs Johnson will be great and Brunson vs Hall a real stylistic match up of wrestler vs striker.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Little late posting my plays:$6 ParlayMedeiros -130Dober-160Eye -135Wedum -210$4Gall -475Faber +150Calderwood +120$3Gall -430Bengals -140Packers -240Steelers -150Not a lot of cash laid down, but gotta have some action out there.  These are the kind of events I actually win, lol.  Good luck ya'll

    Nice picks by Warcameagle56 and Dr2i4ve. Drive hit nail on head in Punk beating and Warcameagle56 a nice parlay. I'd what the rest were thinking with Punk. Unfortunately I haven't learned from my mistakes; parlay in too much...especially with adding women fighters to parlay. 10 bucks down 13 tops, but still should've done better. I think next main event with Poitier vs Johnson will be great and Brunson vs Hall a real stylistic match up of wrestler vs striker.
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2016 - 9:38 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    I got gall at -280 also early I don t agree at all that this is a toss up. While gall does not have experience he is 13 years younger and does everything better than punk how can punk win this?? In my opinion he has to land a lucky haymaker because he has no mma skills. I think gall takes his back and rear naked chokes him in the first.

    boom that was so easy

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:

    I got gall at -280 also early I don t agree at all that this is a toss up. While gall does not have experience he is 13 years younger and does everything better than punk how can punk win this?? In my opinion he has to land a lucky haymaker because he has no mma skills. I think gall takes his back and rear naked chokes him in the first.

    boom that was so easy

     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2016 - 2:42 AM ET #18

    Gall and the football games came through. $1.95 profit. Not sure if I'll invest or buy myself something nice. Either way looking at this next card and the lines, Lots of close lines so far and justifiably so. Another event I'm unlikely to dump much money on, but it'll be much more fun to watch then this last one. 
    Reply
    Gall and the football games came through. $1.95 profit. Not sure if I'll invest or buy myself something nice. Either way looking at this next card and the lines, Lots of close lines so far and justifiably so. Another event I'm unlikely to dump much money on, but it'll be much more fun to watch then this last one. 
     
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2016 - 1:30 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    Eye looked to be 15-20 pounds lighter than the PitBull

    Fought good considering
    I am not sure why they still do the weigh ins the day before instead of at the fight
    Kind of silly to me as you have these big fighters who are just really good at cutting and putting on weight
    I understand the reason for weighins, but it would be interesting to see the addition of a no consequence digital scale right before fight as ref is checking them out. Then have Buffer announce the actual weight as he introduces them.  Brock Lesnar coming in at 320 lbs!!!I Most people don't know bantam from Batman, the real weight would have more impact for the fans and degenerate gamblers. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    Eye looked to be 15-20 pounds lighter than the PitBull

    Fought good considering
    I am not sure why they still do the weigh ins the day before instead of at the fight
    Kind of silly to me as you have these big fighters who are just really good at cutting and putting on weight
    I understand the reason for weighins, but it would be interesting to see the addition of a no consequence digital scale right before fight as ref is checking them out. Then have Buffer announce the actual weight as he introduces them.  Brock Lesnar coming in at 320 lbs!!!I Most people don't know bantam from Batman, the real weight would have more impact for the fans and degenerate gamblers. 
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.