Don't think I'll be able to watch but some bigger action here. Really curious to watch the Punk show. He's definitely trained well but he's 38 and the other guy is 24. Punk doesn't strike me as some kind of freak athlete that would really excel at this at this age with minimal training. I really don't like the things Corriea says and she really hasn't fought anyone besides Rousey.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2016 Totals = 10,733
Miocic over Reem 1680/1400
Gall over Punk 945/300
Eye over Corriea 2640/2000
Rivera over Faber 1220/1000
Don't think I'll be able to watch but some bigger action here. Really curious to watch the Punk show. He's definitely trained well but he's 38 and the other guy is 24. Punk doesn't strike me as some kind of freak athlete that would really excel at this at this age with minimal training. I really don't like the things Corriea says and she really hasn't fought anyone besides Rousey.