Anyone else think this fight will be more of a "history repeats itself" type of fight? Speaking of course of the winner being Diaz. Nate Diaz literally has a granite chin also a ridiculous amount of stamina/ endurance, both brothers don't do well aganist good ground/ wrestlers and mcgregor is a stand up fighter all the way. I don't see mcgregor winning on the ground with Diaz, I see kind of a more technical fight from mcgregor with him knowing that a Diaz KO most likely not happen.
With that being said mcgregor seems very determined and has been training like a man on a mission. Sparring with southpaws ect. Nonetheless Diaz will actually have a full camp so endurance for BOTH men will not be an issue. I think the safest bet here is
OVER 2.5 rounds. I see a smarter fight from mcgregor instead of being full of himself and looking for a KO
Good luck to all see you fight night
also sorry about any typos, I'm on a mobile
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anyone else think this fight will be more of a "history repeats itself" type of fight? Speaking of course of the winner being Diaz. Nate Diaz literally has a granite chin also a ridiculous amount of stamina/ endurance, both brothers don't do well aganist good ground/ wrestlers and mcgregor is a stand up fighter all the way. I don't see mcgregor winning on the ground with Diaz, I see kind of a more technical fight from mcgregor with him knowing that a Diaz KO most likely not happen.
With that being said mcgregor seems very determined and has been training like a man on a mission. Sparring with southpaws ect. Nonetheless Diaz will actually have a full camp so endurance for BOTH men will not be an issue. I think the safest bet here is
OVER 2.5 rounds. I see a smarter fight from mcgregor instead of being full of himself and looking for a KO
Any info/insight on Mike Perry? You're pretty good on picking underdogs.
I pulled this from another thread I wrote in
Not on mike perry? Hyun guy lim is 31 hasn't fought in 15 months and it was a loss. Mike perry is a heavy handed one punch knock out striker who fought less then 90 days ago and works out of a MMA gym down in Florida. UFC has been scouting this guy for a while it wasn't random for him to just show u on 10 days notice. Also at +235
Might I add Perry is 6-0/7-0(depending on what site you look at) and all wins are via tko/ko. Lims last fight was a TKO loss 16 months ago.... Rolling with the momentum here
Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth976:
Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:
Adding a 5 unit play on mike perry +235
Any info/insight on Mike Perry? You're pretty good on picking underdogs.
I pulled this from another thread I wrote in
Not on mike perry? Hyun guy lim is 31 hasn't fought in 15 months and it was a loss. Mike perry is a heavy handed one punch knock out striker who fought less then 90 days ago and works out of a MMA gym down in Florida. UFC has been scouting this guy for a while it wasn't random for him to just show u on 10 days notice. Also at +235
Might I add Perry is 6-0/7-0(depending on what site you look at) and all wins are via tko/ko. Lims last fight was a TKO loss 16 months ago.... Rolling with the momentum here
SO FAR SOO GOOD I had a HUGE 10 unit play on perry like so far I'm up $2,500 on the night. hopefully some of you guys tailed me if not theres still the OVER 2.5 on the main event
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
SO FAR SOO GOOD I had a HUGE 10 unit play on perry like so far I'm up $2,500 on the night. hopefully some of you guys tailed me if not theres still the OVER 2.5 on the main event
over 2.5, you win if the fight starts rd 3 or finish rd 3?
the main event needs to go past 2 miniutes and 30 secs in order for me to win. with that being said im still up 2k if i lose the over so good night reguardless
Quote Originally Posted by d1coach:
over 2.5, you win if the fight starts rd 3 or finish rd 3?
the main event needs to go past 2 miniutes and 30 secs in order for me to win. with that being said im still up 2k if i lose the over so good night reguardless
Well a great night tonight between the mike Perry, over 2.5 and a small parlay consisting of both I'm walking away with just about 5 grand
Hopefully most of you guys tailed me if not ufc 203 is near. Besides that anyone catch the main event? This was one of the best fights I've ever seen. Can't wait for the 3rd. Good night
Well a great night tonight between the mike Perry, over 2.5 and a small parlay consisting of both I'm walking away with just about 5 grand
Hopefully most of you guys tailed me if not ufc 203 is near. Besides that anyone catch the main event? This was one of the best fights I've ever seen. Can't wait for the 3rd. Good night
Well a great night tonight between the mike Perry, over 2.5 and a small parlay consisting of both I'm walking away with just about 5 grand
Hopefully most of you guys tailed me if not ufc 203 is near. Besides that anyone catch the main event? This was one of the best fights I've ever seen. Can't wait for the 3rd. Good night
I took perry! Great great call my man you are the mma underdog King! Can't wait to see your 203 picks.
Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:
Well a great night tonight between the mike Perry, over 2.5 and a small parlay consisting of both I'm walking away with just about 5 grand
Hopefully most of you guys tailed me if not ufc 203 is near. Besides that anyone catch the main event? This was one of the best fights I've ever seen. Can't wait for the 3rd. Good night
I took perry! Great great call my man you are the mma underdog King! Can't wait to see your 203 picks.