Perez is significantly younger than mid 30's Rivera. He will take down Rivera and wrestle. Rivera will want to keep it on his feet. I've watched a few of their past fights. Rivera has poor defense, he ducks and puts his head down face down when receiving big head shots, so he is blind to punches then. He will run out of energy after a round and a half like his recent fights. I like the training and conditioning that Perez is doing. It is intense and smart, unlike him. He has lots of stamina. It's okay that Perez wears that stupid mask, he will win this fight.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Pick, Erik Perez -165
Perez is significantly younger than mid 30's Rivera. He will take down Rivera and wrestle. Rivera will want to keep it on his feet. I've watched a few of their past fights. Rivera has poor defense, he ducks and puts his head down face down when receiving big head shots, so he is blind to punches then. He will run out of energy after a round and a half like his recent fights. I like the training and conditioning that Perez is doing. It is intense and smart, unlike him. He has lots of stamina. It's okay that Perez wears that stupid mask, he will win this fight.