I took a little break after UFC 200 weekend, that was a bad
beating I took. I’ll be updating all my records from the past weekends sometime
soon. Just busy with life right now. Here are my picks, goodluck everyone.
Lawler -145
Namajunas -185
Brown -290
Brown WID -141
Lawler WID +136
Parlays:
1. Lawler + Brown (-270)= 6 units for 7.86 (+131)
2. Lawler + Namajunas= 4 units for 6.41 units (+160)
3. Lawler + Namajunas + Brown (-290)= 4 units for 10 units (+250)
4. Lawler WID + Brown WID + Namajunas= 2 units for
10.42units (+521)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I took a little break after UFC 200 weekend, that was a bad
beating I took. I’ll be updating all my records from the past weekends sometime
soon. Just busy with life right now. Here are my picks, goodluck everyone.
Lawler -145
Namajunas -185
Brown -290
Brown WID -141
Lawler WID +136
Parlays:
1. Lawler + Brown (-270)= 6 units for 7.86 (+131)
2. Lawler + Namajunas= 4 units for 6.41 units (+160)
3. Lawler + Namajunas + Brown (-290)= 4 units for 10 units (+250)
4. Lawler WID + Brown WID + Namajunas= 2 units for
10.42units (+521)