Posted:
#1
I"m more of just a viewer on this site but I have been on a amazing run this year in UFC so I thought I would post my picks this time ..knock on wood..
all plays are one unit
Brock Lesner +145 he looked huge at the weigh in's last night still on the juice ...I'm sure he has no plans on standing in the pocket and trading punches with Hunt ..I think he takes Hunt to the mat early and ground and pounds
Amanda Nunes +200 I have these two pretty much even .. so at that much plus money there is value there
Johnny Hendricks -115 I'm my opinion Hendricks has only lost to Thompson.. both the Lawlor and StPierre fights he lost on splits.. I had him winning both .. He also missed weight for this fight (forfeited 20% of the purse) and looks big
Cat Zingano -155 and / +190 (inside the distance) Her only lose is to Rousey and she KO'ed both Tate and Nunes ..She hasnt seen a decision since 2010 and I don't see that changing tonight
