• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 200

    WalshyMMA
    wiiooiiw
    Trev_bet
    sawman
    bigvern1013
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1583
    Posts: 14
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2016 - 9:02 PM ET #1

    Call me crazy... but I like Lesnar big time in this fight with hunt 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Call me crazy... but I like Lesnar big time in this fight with hunt 
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2016 - 11:20 PM ET #2

    Seems like a lot of uknowns that could go big in Lesnar's favor.  This sorta pass he's getting with USADA testing, the disease he's overcome.  Dude is no CM Punk, he's got the collegiate accolades.  However, if he's anywhere near the same guy as last time we saw him, Hunt knocks him out.  Gonna be a great weekend and hoping to string together some big parlays.  I got Edgar high on my list.  Aldo is slipping since harsher testing, and dude just doesn't leg kick anymore.  Seems like that's something that fighters lose.  
    Reply
    Seems like a lot of uknowns that could go big in Lesnar's favor.  This sorta pass he's getting with USADA testing, the disease he's overcome.  Dude is no CM Punk, he's got the collegiate accolades.  However, if he's anywhere near the same guy as last time we saw him, Hunt knocks him out.  Gonna be a great weekend and hoping to string together some big parlays.  I got Edgar high on my list.  Aldo is slipping since harsher testing, and dude just doesn't leg kick anymore.  Seems like that's something that fighters lose.  
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2016 - 11:36 PM ET #3

    Haven't posted lately, but been a rough few events for me and others.  Reminds you of what a volatile sport this is, but when things line up they go great. 
     GL to all. 7/7, 7/8, 7/9...we all know what it mean when 777s line up.
    Reply
    Haven't posted lately, but been a rough few events for me and others.  Reminds you of what a volatile sport this is, but when things line up they go great. 
     GL to all. 7/7, 7/8, 7/9...we all know what it mean when 777s line up.
     
    Trev_bet
    Trev_bet
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 726
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 6:11 AM ET #4

    Insider source told me hunt wins. Very very reliable source. I'm not posting to sound like these clowns on covers do just wanted to pass on from good source
    Reply
    Insider source told me hunt wins. Very very reliable source. I'm not posting to sound like these clowns on covers do just wanted to pass on from good source
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 12:16 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Call me crazy... but I like Lesnar big time in this fight with hunt 

    You're crazy. Anything can happen in a HW bout but I don't see how Lesnar can step in the cage after a 5 yr hiatus, a guy who doesn't react well to being punched, vs the hardest puncher in the UFC (or the world for that matter), who's also very technical and accurate, and who can take a punch. I think I may have said this in a post of my own. I see the bell ringing, Lesnar bull rushing Hunt and trying to take him down. If that doesn't happen within 3 seconds, Lesnar will be sleeping shortly after that if the ref doesn't pull Hunt off. If Lesnar takes his time and tries to be strategic Hunt will pick him apart.

    But I'm not an expert and have been wrong MANY times before! Good luck with whatever you choose
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Call me crazy... but I like Lesnar big time in this fight with hunt 

    You're crazy. Anything can happen in a HW bout but I don't see how Lesnar can step in the cage after a 5 yr hiatus, a guy who doesn't react well to being punched, vs the hardest puncher in the UFC (or the world for that matter), who's also very technical and accurate, and who can take a punch. I think I may have said this in a post of my own. I see the bell ringing, Lesnar bull rushing Hunt and trying to take him down. If that doesn't happen within 3 seconds, Lesnar will be sleeping shortly after that if the ref doesn't pull Hunt off. If Lesnar takes his time and tries to be strategic Hunt will pick him apart.

    But I'm not an expert and have been wrong MANY times before! Good luck with whatever you choose
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 2:21 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:


    You're crazy. Anything can happen in a HW bout but I don't see how Lesnar can step in the cage after a 5 yr hiatus, a guy who doesn't react well to being punched, vs the hardest puncher in the UFC (or the world for that matter), who's also very technical and accurate, and who can take a punch. I think I may have said this in a post of my own. I see the bell ringing, Lesnar bull rushing Hunt and trying to take him down. If that doesn't happen within 3 seconds, Lesnar will be sleeping shortly after that if the ref doesn't pull Hunt off. If Lesnar takes his time and tries to be strategic Hunt will pick him apart.

    But I'm not an expert and have been wrong MANY times before! Good luck with whatever you choose

    That's an interesting take, and I do not claim to be an expert on mma. But, here are the reasons I took Lesnar pretty large:

    1) Hunt is a journeyman....12-10 UFC record and over 40 years of age.

    2) Lesnar is 5-3 lifetime in UFC and 38 yrs old.

    3) I watched Hunt's last KO win over Frank Mir. I discount it for several reasons. It was in Australia, late career Mir is proned to getting knocked out, and the stoppage was due but it was quick.

    4) The KO over Bigfoot was a good matchup for Hunt....nice, big, stationary target.

    5) Lesnar got WWE approval to take this fight with Summerslam coming up in August. I don't care what anyone says, if Lesnar gets knocked out by Hunt then he loses face as the bully in WWE. I would be surprised if Vince McMahon did not have a say in whom the opponent would be for Lesnar.

    6) Hunt is a good matchup for Lesnar. Straight ahead, stationary power puncher, journeyman fighter. If it goes to the ground, Lesnar has a big advantage.

    7) Lesnar is a far superior athlete than Hunt has seen since Miocic. There is a good chance that Lesnar will be too much for Hunt to deal with.

    8) Lesnar is healthy. He does spot work for WWE, and is reported to have fully recovered from the intestine illness. Should be in great shape and healthy for the matchup.

    All in all I agree with your assessment of how it is likely to go. Lesnar will rush and Hunt will counter.....I am of the opinion that Lesnar takes it to the ground relatively easily, and ends it early on....and at + money I think that is the right side to be on.

    But hey. I could be wrong!

     

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:


    You're crazy. Anything can happen in a HW bout but I don't see how Lesnar can step in the cage after a 5 yr hiatus, a guy who doesn't react well to being punched, vs the hardest puncher in the UFC (or the world for that matter), who's also very technical and accurate, and who can take a punch. I think I may have said this in a post of my own. I see the bell ringing, Lesnar bull rushing Hunt and trying to take him down. If that doesn't happen within 3 seconds, Lesnar will be sleeping shortly after that if the ref doesn't pull Hunt off. If Lesnar takes his time and tries to be strategic Hunt will pick him apart.

    But I'm not an expert and have been wrong MANY times before! Good luck with whatever you choose

    That's an interesting take, and I do not claim to be an expert on mma. But, here are the reasons I took Lesnar pretty large:

    1) Hunt is a journeyman....12-10 UFC record and over 40 years of age.

    2) Lesnar is 5-3 lifetime in UFC and 38 yrs old.

    3) I watched Hunt's last KO win over Frank Mir. I discount it for several reasons. It was in Australia, late career Mir is proned to getting knocked out, and the stoppage was due but it was quick.

    4) The KO over Bigfoot was a good matchup for Hunt....nice, big, stationary target.

    5) Lesnar got WWE approval to take this fight with Summerslam coming up in August. I don't care what anyone says, if Lesnar gets knocked out by Hunt then he loses face as the bully in WWE. I would be surprised if Vince McMahon did not have a say in whom the opponent would be for Lesnar.

    6) Hunt is a good matchup for Lesnar. Straight ahead, stationary power puncher, journeyman fighter. If it goes to the ground, Lesnar has a big advantage.

    7) Lesnar is a far superior athlete than Hunt has seen since Miocic. There is a good chance that Lesnar will be too much for Hunt to deal with.

    8) Lesnar is healthy. He does spot work for WWE, and is reported to have fully recovered from the intestine illness. Should be in great shape and healthy for the matchup.

    All in all I agree with your assessment of how it is likely to go. Lesnar will rush and Hunt will counter.....I am of the opinion that Lesnar takes it to the ground relatively easily, and ends it early on....and at + money I think that is the right side to be on.

    But hey. I could be wrong!

     

     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 10:46 PM ET #7

    i went big on the under 1.5
    Reply
    i went big on the under 1.5
     
    tmurda666
    tmurda666
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 10:50 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1013:

    That's an interesting take, and I do not claim to be an expert on mma. But, here are the reasons I took Lesnar pretty large:

    1) Hunt is a journeyman....12-10 UFC record and over 40 years of age.

    2) Lesnar is 5-3 lifetime in UFC and 38 yrs old.

    3) I watched Hunt's last KO win over Frank Mir. I discount it for several reasons. It was in Australia, late career Mir is proned to getting knocked out, and the stoppage was due but it was quick.

    4) The KO over Bigfoot was a good matchup for Hunt....nice, big, stationary target.

    5) Lesnar got WWE approval to take this fight with Summerslam coming up in August. I don't care what anyone says, if Lesnar gets knocked out by Hunt then he loses face as the bully in WWE. I would be surprised if Vince McMahon did not have a say in whom the opponent would be for Lesnar.

    6) Hunt is a good matchup for Lesnar. Straight ahead, stationary power puncher, journeyman fighter. If it goes to the ground, Lesnar has a big advantage.

    7) Lesnar is a far superior athlete than Hunt has seen since Miocic. There is a good chance that Lesnar will be too much for Hunt to deal with.

    8) Lesnar is healthy. He does spot work for WWE, and is reported to have fully recovered from the intestine illness. Should be in great shape and healthy for the matchup.

    All in all I agree with your assessment of how it is likely to go. Lesnar will rush and Hunt will counter.....I am of the opinion that Lesnar takes it to the ground relatively easily, and ends it early on....and at + money I think that is the right side to be on.

    But hey. I could be wrong!

     

    great analysis... brock is also huge and will have like a 10 inch reach advantage...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1013:

    That's an interesting take, and I do not claim to be an expert on mma. But, here are the reasons I took Lesnar pretty large:

    1) Hunt is a journeyman....12-10 UFC record and over 40 years of age.

    2) Lesnar is 5-3 lifetime in UFC and 38 yrs old.

    3) I watched Hunt's last KO win over Frank Mir. I discount it for several reasons. It was in Australia, late career Mir is proned to getting knocked out, and the stoppage was due but it was quick.

    4) The KO over Bigfoot was a good matchup for Hunt....nice, big, stationary target.

    5) Lesnar got WWE approval to take this fight with Summerslam coming up in August. I don't care what anyone says, if Lesnar gets knocked out by Hunt then he loses face as the bully in WWE. I would be surprised if Vince McMahon did not have a say in whom the opponent would be for Lesnar.

    6) Hunt is a good matchup for Lesnar. Straight ahead, stationary power puncher, journeyman fighter. If it goes to the ground, Lesnar has a big advantage.

    7) Lesnar is a far superior athlete than Hunt has seen since Miocic. There is a good chance that Lesnar will be too much for Hunt to deal with.

    8) Lesnar is healthy. He does spot work for WWE, and is reported to have fully recovered from the intestine illness. Should be in great shape and healthy for the matchup.

    All in all I agree with your assessment of how it is likely to go. Lesnar will rush and Hunt will counter.....I am of the opinion that Lesnar takes it to the ground relatively easily, and ends it early on....and at + money I think that is the right side to be on.

    But hey. I could be wrong!

     

    great analysis... brock is also huge and will have like a 10 inch reach advantage...
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jul. 4, 2016 - 1:45 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev_bet:

    Insider source told me hunt wins. Very very reliable source. I'm not posting to sound like these clowns on covers do just wanted to pass on from good source


    What the hell is that supposed to mean, a fix is in? Puh-lease.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev_bet:

    Insider source told me hunt wins. Very very reliable source. I'm not posting to sound like these clowns on covers do just wanted to pass on from good source


    What the hell is that supposed to mean, a fix is in? Puh-lease.
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Jul. 4, 2016 - 11:12 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev_bet:

    Insider source told me hunt wins. Very very reliable source. I'm not posting to sound like these clowns on covers do just wanted to pass on from good source
    What the hell is that supposed to mean, a fix is in? Puh-lease.

    I didn't even entertain this comment lol...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev_bet:

    Insider source told me hunt wins. Very very reliable source. I'm not posting to sound like these clowns on covers do just wanted to pass on from good source
    What the hell is that supposed to mean, a fix is in? Puh-lease.

    I didn't even entertain this comment lol...
     
    Trev_bet
    Trev_bet
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 726
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2016 - 6:02 PM ET #11

    Brock lesnar is a joke to the mma world. Especially this "comeback". No rigging. Hunt will win. I will never post in this forum again if hunt loses.
    Reply
    Brock lesnar is a joke to the mma world. Especially this "comeback". No rigging. Hunt will win. I will never post in this forum again if hunt loses.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2016 - 12:53 PM ET #12

    I hope you stuck to your guns and won some $ on this fight. Certainly didn't go the way I thought!!
    Reply
    I hope you stuck to your guns and won some $ on this fight. Certainly didn't go the way I thought!!
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2016 - 11:37 AM ET #13

    Hunt was handpicked for Lesnar, and that was obvious.

    Look for a Lesnar/Velasquez rematch somewhere down the line........

    And yes, take Cain and lay the juice.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Hunt was handpicked for Lesnar, and that was obvious.

    Look for a Lesnar/Velasquez rematch somewhere down the line........

    And yes, take Cain and lay the juice.

     
     
    YesIndeedNanoo
    YesIndeedNanoo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 219
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2016 - 10:45 AM ET #14

    Walshy, if you have time, what are your thoughts on the fights in UFC 201?
    Reply
    Walshy, if you have time, what are your thoughts on the fights in UFC 201?
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,256
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,412
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,551
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,101
    • PART DEUX 103

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.