Posted:
#1
What do you think of the matchups so far?
I would rather see Frankie vs Conor.
I don't understand why Conor is jumping the LW division to fight at 170. He didn't look like a WW whereas Diaz does. At 170, he looked too small and over muscled. Hence he faded.
So Conor hasn't defended his FW belt yet they are holding it for him for a safety net if he loses. And I guess they don't want him to fight RDA because he would get smashed.
I loved Diaz McG 1. This should also be a beauty. But everything now seems to get tailored to what will work best for one guy.
I would rather see Frankie vs Conor.
I don't understand why Conor is jumping the LW division to fight at 170. He didn't look like a WW whereas Diaz does. At 170, he looked too small and over muscled. Hence he faded.
So Conor hasn't defended his FW belt yet they are holding it for him for a safety net if he loses. And I guess they don't want him to fight RDA because he would get smashed.
I loved Diaz McG 1. This should also be a beauty. But everything now seems to get tailored to what will work best for one guy.
