I'm a bit confused on this line... I jumped on Lineker at -170 really quick, he has since dropped to a -130... I'm impressed with Font and know he has some serious potential, but all I see right now is a young prospect who has a slight reach advantage fighting in hostile territory against the man the myth the legend, HANDS OF STONE. I do think Font can survive but look at Lineker in fights like the one he had against Uncle Creepy Ian McCall, he didn't just brawl, he used angles and cut him off with the cage and went to work. He can fight very smart at time. To me, this is the Brazilians fight to lose and I am ALL OVER this gift of -130... Any thoughts?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm a bit confused on this line... I jumped on Lineker at -170 really quick, he has since dropped to a -130... I'm impressed with Font and know he has some serious potential, but all I see right now is a young prospect who has a slight reach advantage fighting in hostile territory against the man the myth the legend, HANDS OF STONE. I do think Font can survive but look at Lineker in fights like the one he had against Uncle Creepy Ian McCall, he didn't just brawl, he used angles and cut him off with the cage and went to work. He can fight very smart at time. To me, this is the Brazilians fight to lose and I am ALL OVER this gift of -130... Any thoughts?
Final prediction, Font gets pressured into a slug fest, Lineker clips him, and jumps on that neck like a wounded gazelle. 1st round submission if not by TKO.
Final prediction, Font gets pressured into a slug fest, Lineker clips him, and jumps on that neck like a wounded gazelle. 1st round submission if not by TKO.