Thanks Ferrari - u2 - about to check out ur plays (need more action). Jacoby - I think Souza is slightly better in a parlay (a little lower odds and in my mind a little higher chance to win).
Thanks Ferrari - u2 - about to check out ur plays (need more action). Jacoby - I think Souza is slightly better in a parlay (a little lower odds and in my mind a little higher chance to win).
Thanks Ferrari - u2 - about to check out ur plays (need more action). Jacoby - I think Souza is slightly better in a parlay (a little lower odds and in my mind a little higher chance to win).
Thanks Joe!!!!!!!!! I'm just waiting on the Cyborg line to move one way or the other before I post, say about 5ish.
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:
Thanks Ferrari - u2 - about to check out ur plays (need more action). Jacoby - I think Souza is slightly better in a parlay (a little lower odds and in my mind a little higher chance to win).
Thanks Joe!!!!!!!!! I'm just waiting on the Cyborg line to move one way or the other before I post, say about 5ish.
Thanks Ferrari - u2 - about to check out ur plays (need more action). Jacoby - I think Souza is slightly better in a parlay (a little lower odds and in my mind a little higher chance to win).
I'm just worried about Maia and Trinaldo. Brown is a tough out and I have never really seen Trinaldo fight so I just have no information on that. I was thinking Santos, Alves, Souza, and Cyborg as a parlay. It pays out a little over even money. Thoughts?
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:
Thanks Ferrari - u2 - about to check out ur plays (need more action). Jacoby - I think Souza is slightly better in a parlay (a little lower odds and in my mind a little higher chance to win).
I'm just worried about Maia and Trinaldo. Brown is a tough out and I have never really seen Trinaldo fight so I just have no information on that. I was thinking Santos, Alves, Souza, and Cyborg as a parlay. It pays out a little over even money. Thoughts?