Posted:
#1
It's
been a while fellas! I took one of the longest UFC betting breaks I've
ever taken over the past month and a half. That McGregor loss really
stung and I needed a mental breather. It was very refreshing actually! A
lot has happened since then it seems. I'm sad Cormier dropped out of
the fight tonight because I was waiting to unload on Jones at that
price. OSP is a nice replacement but the line on Jones is so steep, it's
difficult to get as much value as there was when he was facing Cormier.
I'd love to just bet him straight up but I'm probably not contributing
much by posting that with those odds. I will, however, be using him
across the majority of my plays, as I don't see him losing this fight.
It will honestly take a fluke punch from OSP to pull this off. Possible,
but not likely. Jones can really win this fight however he chooses. I'd
love to see him just take OSP down early and submit him. I'm not sure
Jones will do that though. He seems like a guy who will want to impress
the fans a bit and keep the fight standing. I'm hoping he finishes OSP
though, because there's no reason he shouldn't....especially in the
later rounds. I'm not going to be breaking down and giving my thoughts
on each fight tonight. Like McGregor recently, I'm here to make money on
my bets, not type out a novel haha. One of the best main cards I've
seen in a while, so hopefully it will exceed expectations. Hope everyone
here has a profitable night! Good luck!
UFC 197
10 Unit Plays
C. East/W. Harris Under 3 Rounds + R. Whittaker + J. Jones (-110)
R. Whittaker + J. Jones (-200)
5 Unit Plays
S. Pettis + C. East/W. Harris Under 3 Rounds (-120)
D. Roberts + R. Whittaker + J. Jones (-110)
C. Esparza + J. Jones (-125)
K. Lee + R. Whittaker + J. Jones (-110)
C. East/W. Harris Under 3 Rounds + D. Johnson + J. Jones (-120)
R. Whittaker + J. Jones ITD (-130)
Fights To End in KO/TKO Over 3½ (-160)
3 Unit Plays
R. Whittaker ITD (-125)
D. Roberts/D. Steele Under 3 Rounds (-165)
D. Roberts ITD (-115)
C. East ITD (-110)
2016 Record: 21-28 (-68.8 units)
*All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
UFC 197
10 Unit Plays
C. East/W. Harris Under 3 Rounds + R. Whittaker + J. Jones (-110)
R. Whittaker + J. Jones (-200)
5 Unit Plays
S. Pettis + C. East/W. Harris Under 3 Rounds (-120)
D. Roberts + R. Whittaker + J. Jones (-110)
C. Esparza + J. Jones (-125)
K. Lee + R. Whittaker + J. Jones (-110)
C. East/W. Harris Under 3 Rounds + D. Johnson + J. Jones (-120)
R. Whittaker + J. Jones ITD (-130)
Fights To End in KO/TKO Over 3½ (-160)
3 Unit Plays
R. Whittaker ITD (-125)
D. Roberts/D. Steele Under 3 Rounds (-165)
D. Roberts ITD (-115)
C. East ITD (-110)
2016 Record: 21-28 (-68.8 units)
*All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
