• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 197

    Ferrari29
    JimGunn
    Jason497
    Professor1258
    ParlayJoe17
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1135
    Posts: 16
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2016 - 1:28 AM ET #1

    Events 7-3
    YTD 50-45(-372.75)
    O/U 19-24(-12.20)
    FFD 3-7(-2.80)
    Wheel 22-36(-7.45)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 7-3
    YTD 50-45(-372.75)
    O/U 19-24(-12.20)
    FFD 3-7(-2.80)
    Wheel 22-36(-7.45)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2016 - 1:30 AM ET #2

    I'm I the only guy who likes Barboza and Fili????????? Love Whittaker but at minus 340, WOW.
    Reply
    I'm I the only guy who likes Barboza and Fili????????? Love Whittaker but at minus 340, WOW.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2016 - 5:04 PM ET #3

    I'm on Barboza and Barboza decision. I only bet the under 2½ with Yair & Fili so far and also a small bet on Yair by submission. I think those two will be a tornado of action and potentially FOTN.
    Reply
    I'm on Barboza and Barboza decision. I only bet the under 2½ with Yair & Fili so far and also a small bet on Yair by submission. I think those two will be a tornado of action and potentially FOTN.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2016 - 6:07 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I'm on Barboza and Barboza decision. I only bet the under 2½ with Yair & Fili so far and also a small bet on Yair by submission. I think those two will be a tornado of action and potentially FOTN.

    Sounds good Jim, do you think the Whittaker line is high???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I'm on Barboza and Barboza decision. I only bet the under 2½ with Yair & Fili so far and also a small bet on Yair by submission. I think those two will be a tornado of action and potentially FOTN.

    Sounds good Jim, do you think the Whittaker line is high???
     
    Jason497
    Jason497
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 250
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2016 - 8:22 AM ET #5

    I took Fili and I took Natal because the Whittaker line IS high. I did take Pettis though. 
    Reply
    I took Fili and I took Natal because the Whittaker line IS high. I did take Pettis though. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2016 - 3:48 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason497:

    I took Fili and I took Natal because the Whittaker line IS high. I did take Pettis though.

    Good stuff Jason. If Natal can grind Whittaker to the ground, that fight is a different ballgame.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason497:

    I took Fili and I took Natal because the Whittaker line IS high. I did take Pettis though.

    Good stuff Jason. If Natal can grind Whittaker to the ground, that fight is a different ballgame.
     
    Professor1258
    Professor1258
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 988
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2016 - 9:20 PM ET #7

    keep it locked up .. lets get paid 


    Reply
    keep it locked up .. lets get paid 


     
    Professor1258
    Professor1258
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 988
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2016 - 9:24 PM ET #8

    For me it's a KO , not a decision @ Jim Gunn. As long as were riding the same wave .. I don't care where it crashes 
    Reply
    For me it's a KO , not a decision @ Jim Gunn. As long as were riding the same wave .. I don't care where it crashes 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2016 - 5:04 PM ET #9

    ok boys from the top:

    Jones(-550) 550 gets me 100.
    Johnson(-440) 44 gets me 10.
    PARLAY Jones/Johnson 10 gets me 4.15.
    Barboza(+160) 1 gets me 1.60.
    Whittaker(-325) 6.50 gets me 2.
    Fili(+135) 1 gets me 1.35.
    Pettis(-235) 2.35 gets me 1.
    Vick(-175) 1.75 gets me 1.
    East(-155) 1.55 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 East/Harris fight 1.65 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Lima/Hester fight 1.35 gets me 1.
    FFD Escudero(+300) 1 gets me 3.

    Reply
    ok boys from the top:

    Jones(-550) 550 gets me 100.
    Johnson(-440) 44 gets me 10.
    PARLAY Jones/Johnson 10 gets me 4.15.
    Barboza(+160) 1 gets me 1.60.
    Whittaker(-325) 6.50 gets me 2.
    Fili(+135) 1 gets me 1.35.
    Pettis(-235) 2.35 gets me 1.
    Vick(-175) 1.75 gets me 1.
    East(-155) 1.55 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 East/Harris fight 1.65 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Lima/Hester fight 1.35 gets me 1.
    FFD Escudero(+300) 1 gets me 3.

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2016 - 5:10 PM ET #10

    $622.15 in action. A few points before I go. For me it's very hard not to bet Jones and Johnson heavy, hopefully by hooking them I didn't jinx it.Also I see the Fili line is even now, so with my stacking Barboza and getting Fili at a decent price one will hit. Finally I played a $11 Wheel ticket with Esparza as the wheel with Jones, Johnson, Barboza, Natal, Fili, Pettis, Roberts, Franca, East, Hester, and Lee. $11 Wheel with the potential of a $21.82 payout. Ok Guys GOOD LUCK tonight and let's break the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    $622.15 in action. A few points before I go. For me it's very hard not to bet Jones and Johnson heavy, hopefully by hooking them I didn't jinx it.Also I see the Fili line is even now, so with my stacking Barboza and getting Fili at a decent price one will hit. Finally I played a $11 Wheel ticket with Esparza as the wheel with Jones, Johnson, Barboza, Natal, Fili, Pettis, Roberts, Franca, East, Hester, and Lee. $11 Wheel with the potential of a $21.82 payout. Ok Guys GOOD LUCK tonight and let's break the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2016 - 5:12 PM ET #11

    Sorry one more thing guys, I'll be wearing my #40 Pat Tillman jersey tonight in honor of a true American Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Sorry one more thing guys, I'll be wearing my #40 Pat Tillman jersey tonight in honor of a true American Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Professor1258
    Professor1258
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 988
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2016 - 11:50 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Sorry one more thing guys, I'll be wearing my #40 Pat Tillman jersey tonight in honor of a true American Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    amazing .. love to hear that, and need to get my hands on a jersey also .. thx for the tip on barboza btw !! you're the man 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Sorry one more thing guys, I'll be wearing my #40 Pat Tillman jersey tonight in honor of a true American Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    amazing .. love to hear that, and need to get my hands on a jersey also .. thx for the tip on barboza btw !! you're the man 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2016 - 4:00 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor1258:


    amazing .. love to hear that, and need to get my hands on a jersey also .. thx for the tip on barboza btw !! you're the man 


    Thanks Professor!!!!!!!! I made two bad bets early in the year and I'm still digging out of that hole.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor1258:


    amazing .. love to hear that, and need to get my hands on a jersey also .. thx for the tip on barboza btw !! you're the man 


    Thanks Professor!!!!!!!! I made two bad bets early in the year and I'm still digging out of that hole.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2016 - 4:05 PM ET #14

    Last night I went 7-2(+117.20)
    O/U 2-0(+2.00)
    FFD 0-1(-1.00)
    Wheel 6-5(+2.73)

    I'm not sure what I was more surprised by Jones without a finish or Johnson with the finish!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you just can't figure UFC out, glad I laid low on the prop plays. This event looked pretty chalky and 10-2 favs came through even though I thought Steele deserved the win. Ok guys we are off for a few weeks and I look forward to Derby DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Last night I went 7-2(+117.20)
    O/U 2-0(+2.00)
    FFD 0-1(-1.00)
    Wheel 6-5(+2.73)

    I'm not sure what I was more surprised by Jones without a finish or Johnson with the finish!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you just can't figure UFC out, glad I laid low on the prop plays. This event looked pretty chalky and 10-2 favs came through even though I thought Steele deserved the win. Ok guys we are off for a few weeks and I look forward to Derby DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 12:16 PM ET #15

    Congrats on a good night Ferrari - wearing Pat Tillman's jersey couldn't hurt -  what a true badass!
    Reply
    Congrats on a good night Ferrari - wearing Pat Tillman's jersey couldn't hurt -  what a true badass!
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 4:32 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Congrats on a good night Ferrari - wearing Pat Tillman's jersey couldn't hurt -  what a true badass!

    Thanks Joe. I don't think the Tillman Jersey could ever hurt. I'm proud to wear it!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Congrats on a good night Ferrari - wearing Pat Tillman's jersey couldn't hurt -  what a true badass!

    Thanks Joe. I don't think the Tillman Jersey could ever hurt. I'm proud to wear it!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,258
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,422
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,570
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • PART DEUX 106
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.