Wife out of town and overnight babysitter for kids so I'll be watching this one from start to finish. Really interested to watch the main and co-main, but haven't yet figured out how to bet them.
Lots of action on the undercard:
Thatch over Bahadurzada 273/100
Chas Skelly over Darren Elkins 1919/1300
Nunes over Schevchenko 930/600
E. Silva over Taleb 600/300
E Silva wins in round 1 200/370
Since I'll be watching the whole card, I can't deny my degenerate nature so I'm sure I'll be tossing some down on some of the other matches (I'm good about not doing this when I don't actually watch).
I'm sincerely hoping Skelly doesn't gas out and get grinded out late by Elkins, but that's a real possibility here.. That play will pretty much make or break me. In fact, my other two plays (Nunes and Silva) are pretty much go-for-broke early finisher/late gassers as well.
Enjoy and good luck everyone! A McGregor ME!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2016 Figure = +3289
Wife out of town and overnight babysitter for kids so I'll be watching this one from start to finish. Really interested to watch the main and co-main, but haven't yet figured out how to bet them.
Lots of action on the undercard:
Thatch over Bahadurzada 273/100
Chas Skelly over Darren Elkins 1919/1300
Nunes over Schevchenko 930/600
E. Silva over Taleb 600/300
E Silva wins in round 1 200/370
Since I'll be watching the whole card, I can't deny my degenerate nature so I'm sure I'll be tossing some down on some of the other matches (I'm good about not doing this when I don't actually watch).
I'm sincerely hoping Skelly doesn't gas out and get grinded out late by Elkins, but that's a real possibility here.. That play will pretty much make or break me. In fact, my other two plays (Nunes and Silva) are pretty much go-for-broke early finisher/late gassers as well.