I like Latifi too BUT Villante is not the bums Latifi has been kicking around. I'm still on Latifi but it wouldn't surprise me if you hear Villante is a live dog.
I like Latifi too BUT Villante is not the bums Latifi has been kicking around. I'm still on Latifi but it wouldn't surprise me if you hear Villante is a live dog.
Latifi has a good shot at knocking out Villante I think. Villante will try to keep distance, try to setup clean combos.
I may hedge Gian decision, Latifi when he is losing will swing putting hiself in danger. Would of been a better to bet Score cards no action for latifi, hedge KO Gian.
Latifi has a good shot at knocking out Villante I think. Villante will try to keep distance, try to setup clean combos.
I may hedge Gian decision, Latifi when he is losing will swing putting hiself in danger. Would of been a better to bet Score cards no action for latifi, hedge KO Gian.
Not too much profit from latifi win or Silva vs Nordine. First time hedging my bets.. Diego sanchez by decision is another bet that looks like a winner.
Latifi -190 = 100 for 60
Gian KO +325 = 20 for 65
Erick Silva over 1.5 -150 = 30 for 20
Silva Sub +238 = 10 for 23
Valentina over Nunes +135 = 75 for 100
Not too much profit from latifi win or Silva vs Nordine. First time hedging my bets.. Diego sanchez by decision is another bet that looks like a winner.