• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 196

    Ferrari29
    J-MoneyMaker
    ih8nits
    Chewy5394
    eddiegray
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1789
    Posts: 21
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2016 - 2:02 AM ET #1

    Events 4-2
    YTD 27-29(-820.45)
    O/U 12-15(-5.25)
    FFD 1-5(-3.70)
    Wheel 14-21(-2.21)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 4-2
    YTD 27-29(-820.45)
    O/U 12-15(-5.25)
    FFD 1-5(-3.70)
    Wheel 14-21(-2.21)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2016 - 2:04 AM ET #2

    McGregor/Diaz ITD(-420) 840 gets me 200.


    I'm sure like normal I'm reading this line incorrect so don't be surprised if it goes down. I just find it hard to see both guys going 25 minutes.
    Reply
    McGregor/Diaz ITD(-420) 840 gets me 200.


    I'm sure like normal I'm reading this line incorrect so don't be surprised if it goes down. I just find it hard to see both guys going 25 minutes.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2016 - 2:08 PM ET #3

    Wow, what book did you find those odds at? 5Dimes just finally released their props on this fight and I'm seeing -925 for the fight not to go the distance. I agree, I don't see this one going 25 minutes either. I would want to hammer that line
    Reply
    Wow, what book did you find those odds at? 5Dimes just finally released their props on this fight and I'm seeing -925 for the fight not to go the distance. I agree, I don't see this one going 25 minutes either. I would want to hammer that line
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2016 - 4:39 PM ET #4

    Hey Money I got that line at 5:30 yesterday. Must have been opening line because if you look at best fight odds that's where it started at. For once I might have got a line movement correct and I'd still play it at minus 925 too. I'll have my buddy on it Saturday for sure no matter which way it goes!!!
    Reply
    Hey Money I got that line at 5:30 yesterday. Must have been opening line because if you look at best fight odds that's where it started at. For once I might have got a line movement correct and I'd still play it at minus 925 too. I'll have my buddy on it Saturday for sure no matter which way it goes!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2016 - 4:40 PM ET #5

    Oh Money I did play it on 5dimes too.
    Reply
    Oh Money I did play it on 5dimes too.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2016 - 5:19 PM ET #6

    Wow, that's crazy to me that it opened that low and climbed so high so quickly. Good catch finding that value and hopping on it early! Nate is a tough, durable guy, so I can see him lasting out there a bit longer than the smaller guys that McGregor has been putting away early. Still don't think it goes all 5 rounds either way. Good luck!
    Reply
    Wow, that's crazy to me that it opened that low and climbed so high so quickly. Good catch finding that value and hopping on it early! Nate is a tough, durable guy, so I can see him lasting out there a bit longer than the smaller guys that McGregor has been putting away early. Still don't think it goes all 5 rounds either way. Good luck!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2016 - 5:26 PM ET #7

    Thanks Money and it's only value if it hits!!! You know from reading my thread I'm the worst line reader in the world so maybe once this blind squirrel found a acorn, lol. I still like it at 925 too.
    Reply
    Thanks Money and it's only value if it hits!!! You know from reading my thread I'm the worst line reader in the world so maybe once this blind squirrel found a acorn, lol. I still like it at 925 too.
     
    ih8nits
    ih8nits
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 791
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2016 - 12:00 PM ET #8

    Non-title fights go 5 rounds??
    Reply
    Non-title fights go 5 rounds??
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2016 - 12:56 PM ET #9

    Pretty much all main events on a UFC card are scheduled for 5 rounds, regardless of whether or not it's a title fight
    Reply
    Pretty much all main events on a UFC card are scheduled for 5 rounds, regardless of whether or not it's a title fight
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2016 - 11:48 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    McGregor/Diaz ITD(-420) 840 gets me 200.


    I'm sure like normal I'm reading this line incorrect so don't be surprised if it goes down. I just find it hard to see both guys going 25 minutes.

    Man, wish I would've caught that line. It was up to around -1000 now is down to -750. I'll probably wait to see if itcomes down anymore.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    McGregor/Diaz ITD(-420) 840 gets me 200.


    I'm sure like normal I'm reading this line incorrect so don't be surprised if it goes down. I just find it hard to see both guys going 25 minutes.

    Man, wish I would've caught that line. It was up to around -1000 now is down to -750. I'll probably wait to see if itcomes down anymore.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2016 - 4:11 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    McGregor/Diaz ITD(-420) 840 gets me 200.I'm sure like normal I'm reading this line incorrect so don't be surprised if it goes down. I just find it hard to see both guys going 25 minutes.
    Man, wish I would've caught that line. It was up to around -1000 now is down to -750. I'll probably wait to see if itcomes down anymore.

    Crazy line movement Chewy!!! I I'll take anyway inside of 25. Eye poke, illegal knee, etc.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    McGregor/Diaz ITD(-420) 840 gets me 200.I'm sure like normal I'm reading this line incorrect so don't be surprised if it goes down. I just find it hard to see both guys going 25 minutes.
    Man, wish I would've caught that line. It was up to around -1000 now is down to -750. I'll probably wait to see if itcomes down anymore.

    Crazy line movement Chewy!!! I I'll take anyway inside of 25. Eye poke, illegal knee, etc.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2016 - 5:13 PM ET #12

    Did anybody know that Erick Silva was training at Kings MMA!!! That could be a game changer for that guy.
    Reply
    Did anybody know that Erick Silva was training at Kings MMA!!! That could be a game changer for that guy.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2016 - 8:24 PM ET #13

    Money and Chewy that ITD line is down to minus 550 now!!!
    Reply
    Money and Chewy that ITD line is down to minus 550 now!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2016 - 4:23 PM ET #14

    Ok boys from the top and hopefully a RED PANTY kinda night:

    McGregor by KO(-275) 13.75 gets me 5.
    Diaz by submission(+700) 2 gets me 14.
    McGregor/Diaz ITD(-420) 840 gets me 200.
    Tate(+285) 5 gets me 14.25.
    Latifi(-197) 3.94 gets me 2.
    Under 1.5 Latifi/Villante fight 1 gets me 1.05.
    Anderson(-285) 5.70 gets me 2.
    Shevchenko(+125) 2 gets me 2.50.
    Thatch(-295) 2.95 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Thatch/Bahadurzada fight 1.20 gets me 1.
    Silva(-205) 6.15 gets me 3.
    Under 1.5 Silva/Taleb fight 1 gets me 1.25.
    Skelly(-155) 1.55 gets me 1.
    Miller(-145) 1.45 gets me 1.
    Saggo(-190) 1.90 gets me 1.
    FFD Ishihara(+165) 1 gets me 1.65.
    Reply
    Ok boys from the top and hopefully a RED PANTY kinda night:

    McGregor by KO(-275) 13.75 gets me 5.
    Diaz by submission(+700) 2 gets me 14.
    McGregor/Diaz ITD(-420) 840 gets me 200.
    Tate(+285) 5 gets me 14.25.
    Latifi(-197) 3.94 gets me 2.
    Under 1.5 Latifi/Villante fight 1 gets me 1.05.
    Anderson(-285) 5.70 gets me 2.
    Shevchenko(+125) 2 gets me 2.50.
    Thatch(-295) 2.95 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Thatch/Bahadurzada fight 1.20 gets me 1.
    Silva(-205) 6.15 gets me 3.
    Under 1.5 Silva/Taleb fight 1 gets me 1.25.
    Skelly(-155) 1.55 gets me 1.
    Miller(-145) 1.45 gets me 1.
    Saggo(-190) 1.90 gets me 1.
    FFD Ishihara(+165) 1 gets me 1.65.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2016 - 4:28 PM ET #15

    $890.59 in action.I also have a wheel going as Holm being the wheel with McGregor, Latifi, Anderson, Shevchenko, Thatch, Silva, Guimaraes, Skelly, Miller, Saggo, Ishihara. $11 wheel with the potential of $20.40 in return. Best of luck guys and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    $890.59 in action.I also have a wheel going as Holm being the wheel with McGregor, Latifi, Anderson, Shevchenko, Thatch, Silva, Guimaraes, Skelly, Miller, Saggo, Ishihara. $11 wheel with the potential of $20.40 in return. Best of luck guys and let's beat up them books!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2016 - 9:53 PM ET #16

    Wow 5 out of 7 dogs!!!
    Reply
    Wow 5 out of 7 dogs!!!
     
    eddiegray
    eddiegray
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 9602
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2016 - 10:23 PM ET #17

    Reply
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2016 - 10:49 PM ET #18

    Reply
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2016 - 6:59 PM ET #19

    Record 7-6(+207.05)
    O/U 1-2(-0.95)
    FFD 1-0(+1.65)
    Wheel 0-11(-11.00)

    Started out hot and finished hot, in between not so much, lol. The more the week went on and the more I heard the drunks at the bar talking about Conor, the more I liked Diaz who I don't really like much either. good for Diaz though!!!!!!!! Dana's charmed family has all lost in the past six months.
    Holly Holm, wow, thought I was watching a tennis match she way she grunts after every attemped strike. Rather see Cupcake more anyways then the Ace Ventura look alike. For the record had the fight Tate winning going into the 5th.
    Thatch, Silva, Miller, and Erosa all should be cut.
    I think Nunes should fight Pena next because if she can't go three solid rounds, no way she should get a title shot. OK people a nice week off before War Hunt/Mir!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Record 7-6(+207.05)
    O/U 1-2(-0.95)
    FFD 1-0(+1.65)
    Wheel 0-11(-11.00)

    Started out hot and finished hot, in between not so much, lol. The more the week went on and the more I heard the drunks at the bar talking about Conor, the more I liked Diaz who I don't really like much either. good for Diaz though!!!!!!!! Dana's charmed family has all lost in the past six months.
    Holly Holm, wow, thought I was watching a tennis match she way she grunts after every attemped strike. Rather see Cupcake more anyways then the Ace Ventura look alike. For the record had the fight Tate winning going into the 5th.
    Thatch, Silva, Miller, and Erosa all should be cut.
    I think Nunes should fight Pena next because if she can't go three solid rounds, no way she should get a title shot. OK people a nice week off before War Hunt/Mir!!!!!!!!!!
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2016 - 8:13 PM ET #20

    solid night Ferrari!  Agree with what you said about Holm and the grunting.  I'm a tennis fan and totally refuse to watch Sharapova for that reason.  Glad she's prob retiring tomorrow!

    I wanted to pull the trigger on Diaz too but didn't.  His length allows him to almost never walk into shots and his chin is solid too.  Tired him out and finished him off!!  Really exciting main and co-main.

     

    Reply

    solid night Ferrari!  Agree with what you said about Holm and the grunting.  I'm a tennis fan and totally refuse to watch Sharapova for that reason.  Glad she's prob retiring tomorrow!

    I wanted to pull the trigger on Diaz too but didn't.  His length allows him to almost never walk into shots and his chin is solid too.  Tired him out and finished him off!!  Really exciting main and co-main.

     

     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2016 - 12:19 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    solid night Ferrari!  Agree with what you said about Holm and the grunting.  I'm a tennis fan and totally refuse to watch Sharapova for that reason.  Glad she's prob retiring tomorrow!

    I wanted to pull the trigger on Diaz too but didn't.  His length allows him to almost never walk into shots and his chin is solid too.  Tired him out and finished him off!!  Really exciting main and co-main.

     



    A solid night but I expect more from myself!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like I've been a week behind all year and missing easy dog bets. Slowly but surely I'll get this number back in the plus column but it's gonna be a grind. Crazy how one week elite wretlers and grapplers get knocked out and the next week the kickboxers and strikers get choked out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    solid night Ferrari!  Agree with what you said about Holm and the grunting.  I'm a tennis fan and totally refuse to watch Sharapova for that reason.  Glad she's prob retiring tomorrow!

    I wanted to pull the trigger on Diaz too but didn't.  His length allows him to almost never walk into shots and his chin is solid too.  Tired him out and finished him off!!  Really exciting main and co-main.

     



    A solid night but I expect more from myself!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like I've been a week behind all year and missing easy dog bets. Slowly but surely I'll get this number back in the plus column but it's gonna be a grind. Crazy how one week elite wretlers and grapplers get knocked out and the next week the kickboxers and strikers get choked out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.