• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 195 Money Makers

    J-MoneyMaker
    whitebelt
    Redwing41
    Ferrari29
    kneeunthaface
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 902
    Posts: 13
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 6:32 PM ET #1

    My 2 month stint at the end of 2015 on here didn't go accordingly to plan, but I'm hoping that with a few weeks off and some time with friends/family for the holidays, I'm revitalized and ready for a fresh start in 2016. I was hoping to do some quick write-ups on the matchups but ran out of time this afternoon. This card appears to be more of a viewing card than a betting card in my opinion, but I believe there are a few fights that pose some value. Can't wait for Lawler/Condit. Good luck to everyone in 2016!

    UFC 195

    5 Unit Plays
    M. McDonald + A. Tumenov (-150)
    B. Ortega (-165)
    J. Kish + M. McDonald (-125)

    3 Unit Play
    A. Trujllo ITD (+250)


    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    My 2 month stint at the end of 2015 on here didn't go accordingly to plan, but I'm hoping that with a few weeks off and some time with friends/family for the holidays, I'm revitalized and ready for a fresh start in 2016. I was hoping to do some quick write-ups on the matchups but ran out of time this afternoon. This card appears to be more of a viewing card than a betting card in my opinion, but I believe there are a few fights that pose some value. Can't wait for Lawler/Condit. Good luck to everyone in 2016!

    UFC 195

    5 Unit Plays
    M. McDonald + A. Tumenov (-150)
    B. Ortega (-165)
    J. Kish + M. McDonald (-125)

    3 Unit Play
    A. Trujllo ITD (+250)


    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 6:38 PM ET #2

    with you on all the mens fights, good luck
    Reply
    with you on all the mens fights, good luck
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 10:56 PM ET #3

    Thanks whitebelt! Hoping Tumenov finishes Larkin off for a perfect night
    Reply
    Thanks whitebelt! Hoping Tumenov finishes Larkin off for a perfect night
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 11:12 PM ET #4

    I have Tumenov by TKO/KO to finish off a parlay for $25 to win $361
    Reply
    I have Tumenov by TKO/KO to finish off a parlay for $25 to win $361
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 11:21 PM ET #5

    dang, he got the win but couldnt finish. this is rare for him, finished 9 of last 10 by KO/TKO. sigh. but glad you had him straight up!
    Reply
    dang, he got the win but couldnt finish. this is rare for him, finished 9 of last 10 by KO/TKO. sigh. but glad you had him straight up!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 11:29 PM ET #6

    He was landing some great shots all fight, especially to the body. Larkin just chewed that leg up over the course of the fight and it seemed like Tumenov didn't have as much power behind some of those punches later in the fight. I didn't see that being a split decision, though. Larkin pretty much only landed leg kicks throughout the entire fight. I would have preferred the KO/TKO with you. I hate when I have to rely on the incompetent judging.
    Reply
    He was landing some great shots all fight, especially to the body. Larkin just chewed that leg up over the course of the fight and it seemed like Tumenov didn't have as much power behind some of those punches later in the fight. I didn't see that being a split decision, though. Larkin pretty much only landed leg kicks throughout the entire fight. I would have preferred the KO/TKO with you. I hate when I have to rely on the incompetent judging.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 12:56 AM ET #7

    UFC 195

    5 Unit Plays
    M. McDonald + A. Tumenov (-150)
    B. Ortega (-165)
    J. Kish + M. McDonald (-125)

    3 Unit Play
    A. Trujllo ITD (+250)


    Overall Tonight: 4-0 (+22.5 units)

    2016 Record: 4-0 (+22.5 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    Tonight was exactly what I was looking for to help get things kicked off in the right direction for 2016. Even though I swept the card, I will definitely admit that I was finally on the right end of some good fortune for a change. McDonald looked rusty as hell in his return after a 2 year layoff and was damn near arm-triangled before one of the greatest scrambles/reversals I've ever seen to sink in a RNC victory. Ortega was likely down 2 rounds before pulling off a very nice chain of submissions to grab the win. Even Kish and Tumenov weren't easy wins, with both of them going to decisions. And Trujillo wasn't finding much success in Round 1 before wrapping up a guillotine on the way to the ground while being taken down. Definitely not the ways I predicted nor wanted those fights to go, so I will at least admit that I was fortunate. The way I see it, though, I deserved some positive vibes tonight after a string of rough losses.

    And lastly, I can't say it enough. I'm so sick and tired of the incompetent judging that goes on in this sport. These fighters spend countless hours in the gym, in training camp, preparing for these fights, some of which may be their last shot at a title. And to have the judges continuously and consistently screw up the scoring is really heartbreaking to see for some of these guys who deserved a win. I know that the main event was a close fight, but how does Lawler won 3 rounds. Condit outstruck him damn near 4-1 overall too and was constantly throwing. 5Dimes had Condit around -500 heading into the 5th round, which I agreed with. The media sites had 92% of them scoring the fight for Condit and I agree. I know the whole cliche of not leaving it in the hands of the judges, but this is getting ridiculous. You shouldn't have to finish a fighter to win the title. Condit clearly won that fight in my opinion and I thought it was pretty easy to score actually. Anyways, I had no action on that fight, but just felt bad for Condit. It wasn't the only mistake by the judges tonight either. Not sure how Noke lost that fight, Kish getting two 30-27 scores seemed a bit much as well (even though I felt she won the fight and bet on her), and I don't think the Tumenov decision should have been a split. The judges reward Larkin for leg kicks but apparently dismiss all of Condit's? I don't get it. I love that 5Dimes has begun to offer the "Scorecards = No Action" prop, because it at least gives me an option to try to avoid these types of outcomes. But it still sucks to see these constant judging robberies every event it seems. Anyways, enough ranting lol. I swept the card and had a great night. I'll try to just focus on that. See you guys at the next event!


    Reply
    UFC 195

    5 Unit Plays
    M. McDonald + A. Tumenov (-150)
    B. Ortega (-165)
    J. Kish + M. McDonald (-125)

    3 Unit Play
    A. Trujllo ITD (+250)


    Overall Tonight: 4-0 (+22.5 units)

    2016 Record: 4-0 (+22.5 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    Tonight was exactly what I was looking for to help get things kicked off in the right direction for 2016. Even though I swept the card, I will definitely admit that I was finally on the right end of some good fortune for a change. McDonald looked rusty as hell in his return after a 2 year layoff and was damn near arm-triangled before one of the greatest scrambles/reversals I've ever seen to sink in a RNC victory. Ortega was likely down 2 rounds before pulling off a very nice chain of submissions to grab the win. Even Kish and Tumenov weren't easy wins, with both of them going to decisions. And Trujillo wasn't finding much success in Round 1 before wrapping up a guillotine on the way to the ground while being taken down. Definitely not the ways I predicted nor wanted those fights to go, so I will at least admit that I was fortunate. The way I see it, though, I deserved some positive vibes tonight after a string of rough losses.

    And lastly, I can't say it enough. I'm so sick and tired of the incompetent judging that goes on in this sport. These fighters spend countless hours in the gym, in training camp, preparing for these fights, some of which may be their last shot at a title. And to have the judges continuously and consistently screw up the scoring is really heartbreaking to see for some of these guys who deserved a win. I know that the main event was a close fight, but how does Lawler won 3 rounds. Condit outstruck him damn near 4-1 overall too and was constantly throwing. 5Dimes had Condit around -500 heading into the 5th round, which I agreed with. The media sites had 92% of them scoring the fight for Condit and I agree. I know the whole cliche of not leaving it in the hands of the judges, but this is getting ridiculous. You shouldn't have to finish a fighter to win the title. Condit clearly won that fight in my opinion and I thought it was pretty easy to score actually. Anyways, I had no action on that fight, but just felt bad for Condit. It wasn't the only mistake by the judges tonight either. Not sure how Noke lost that fight, Kish getting two 30-27 scores seemed a bit much as well (even though I felt she won the fight and bet on her), and I don't think the Tumenov decision should have been a split. The judges reward Larkin for leg kicks but apparently dismiss all of Condit's? I don't get it. I love that 5Dimes has begun to offer the "Scorecards = No Action" prop, because it at least gives me an option to try to avoid these types of outcomes. But it still sucks to see these constant judging robberies every event it seems. Anyways, enough ranting lol. I swept the card and had a great night. I'll try to just focus on that. See you guys at the next event!


     
    Redwing41
    Redwing41
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 1:46 AM ET #8

     winning night for both of us, not a sweep on my end but still in the positive. 

    I may be the only one to think Robbie won that fight but if you score the rounds by aggressiveness, pace, damage, shots landed, I have said before Condits 40 percent attacks are part of the scoring, not the entire thing. Condit nearly gotten knocked out 3 times or more in that fight. Countered countless times. 

    Anyways maybe fading the public on big fights if the challenger is overhyped yet the defender is more skilled is the move or skip the fight if you lack the edge. 
    Reply
     winning night for both of us, not a sweep on my end but still in the positive. 

    I may be the only one to think Robbie won that fight but if you score the rounds by aggressiveness, pace, damage, shots landed, I have said before Condits 40 percent attacks are part of the scoring, not the entire thing. Condit nearly gotten knocked out 3 times or more in that fight. Countered countless times. 

    Anyways maybe fading the public on big fights if the challenger is overhyped yet the defender is more skilled is the move or skip the fight if you lack the edge. 
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 4:01 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing41:

     winning night for both of us, not a sweep on my end but still in the positive. 

    I may be the only one to think Robbie won that fight but if you score the rounds by aggressiveness, pace, damage, shots landed, I have said before Condits 40 percent attacks are part of the scoring, not the entire thing. Condit nearly gotten knocked out 3 times or more in that fight. Countered countless times. 

    Anyways maybe fading the public on big fights if the challenger is overhyped yet the defender is more skilled is the move or skip the fight if you lack the edge. 


    This is exactly why I didn't have a wager on the main event. It's fun to sit here and debate and speculate who you think has the edge in that particular fight, but in my opinion, that matchup is about as close as it gets and the odds reflected that in the end. As I stated in my initial post, this card seemed better for viewing rather than betting. A lot of fights that seemed to be toss-ups and not a lot of of heavy favorites. My strategy is to try to only play the fights that I'm most confident in and skip the ones that are iffy. That seems like an obvious strategy but it's actually somewhat difficult to not have action on the majority of the fights sometimes, especially when you watch the whole card. I'm glad I was able to maneuver thru this card and pick out the winners. Still think Condit won that fight though lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing41:

     winning night for both of us, not a sweep on my end but still in the positive. 

    I may be the only one to think Robbie won that fight but if you score the rounds by aggressiveness, pace, damage, shots landed, I have said before Condits 40 percent attacks are part of the scoring, not the entire thing. Condit nearly gotten knocked out 3 times or more in that fight. Countered countless times. 

    Anyways maybe fading the public on big fights if the challenger is overhyped yet the defender is more skilled is the move or skip the fight if you lack the edge. 


    This is exactly why I didn't have a wager on the main event. It's fun to sit here and debate and speculate who you think has the edge in that particular fight, but in my opinion, that matchup is about as close as it gets and the odds reflected that in the end. As I stated in my initial post, this card seemed better for viewing rather than betting. A lot of fights that seemed to be toss-ups and not a lot of of heavy favorites. My strategy is to try to only play the fights that I'm most confident in and skip the ones that are iffy. That seems like an obvious strategy but it's actually somewhat difficult to not have action on the majority of the fights sometimes, especially when you watch the whole card. I'm glad I was able to maneuver thru this card and pick out the winners. Still think Condit won that fight though lol.
     
    Redwing41
    Redwing41
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 5:32 AM ET #10

    A lot of people are saying condit won, maybe because I was watching from Robbies perspective since I bet on him that im seeing different. I will have to rewatch the match.  I may be done betting on the belt defender because the odds are usually -150, -200+. Even if the odds drop near -120 its still a 60-40 or 50-50 matchup. Might as well play one roll of roulette with odds like that. 

    The best time to bet for me, is when you find 3-4 underdogs that are up and comers/ debut, betting against the overhyped fighter. 
    Nate Diaz vs MJ was a match up I bet on, the line was +320 for Diaz where you can obviously tell by MJ highlights and what he actually brings to the fight that Diaz would out box him. 

    The bookmakers, handicappers or whatever you want to call them are professionals and know what they are doing. If the fighter is overhyped they know that the line has to reflect that. So you find match ups that have good lines for the underdog who is actually the favourite. Also get close match ups with a slightly better underdog with better odds. Some low rank fighters also get on a lucky streak their odds go up and you have a good bet against them when they face a real competitor. Of course you have to be able to tell if they are the real deal or just on a lucky 3 fight win against low rank opponents with flaws in their game. 


    Reply
    A lot of people are saying condit won, maybe because I was watching from Robbies perspective since I bet on him that im seeing different. I will have to rewatch the match.  I may be done betting on the belt defender because the odds are usually -150, -200+. Even if the odds drop near -120 its still a 60-40 or 50-50 matchup. Might as well play one roll of roulette with odds like that. 

    The best time to bet for me, is when you find 3-4 underdogs that are up and comers/ debut, betting against the overhyped fighter. 
    Nate Diaz vs MJ was a match up I bet on, the line was +320 for Diaz where you can obviously tell by MJ highlights and what he actually brings to the fight that Diaz would out box him. 

    The bookmakers, handicappers or whatever you want to call them are professionals and know what they are doing. If the fighter is overhyped they know that the line has to reflect that. So you find match ups that have good lines for the underdog who is actually the favourite. Also get close match ups with a slightly better underdog with better odds. Some low rank fighters also get on a lucky streak their odds go up and you have a good bet against them when they face a real competitor. Of course you have to be able to tell if they are the real deal or just on a lucky 3 fight win against low rank opponents with flaws in their game. 


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 2:31 PM ET #11

    Nice start to the new year Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Nice start to the new year Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 6:11 PM ET #12

    thanks Ferrari, I appreciate it!
    Reply
    thanks Ferrari, I appreciate it!
     
     
    kneeunthaface
    kneeunthaface
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 582
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2016 - 9:49 PM ET #13

    Great job dude!
    Reply
    Great job dude!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,609
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.