Posted:
#1
It has been quite sometime since I posted on covers. Am actually looking to change my username or display name since I don't have that email address any longer. Don't have all my old info & stats from previous run on covers, but will have running totals starting in 2016. As always I love feedback & bouncing ideas of other people in the forums. Not an expert, don't "train" with so & so, just huge fan who watches every UFC & had success betting on MMA the past few years.
Carlos Condit 165/150- Love this main event & think the style matchup favors Condit. Can hold his own on the feet with diverse strikes & has had good defense to avoid the heavy bombs from Lawler.
Stipe Miocic 110/50- Typically I would bet more on Stipe in this matchup but the line is going in Arlovski's favor. Think Stipe outclasses him everywhere. This is heavyweights & anything can happen so keeping it low.
Abel Trujillo 100/135- Trujillo is one of the most dangerous 1st round fighters & I expect him to land a monster shot early to end this fight. If not he absolutely will gas like usual & lose a decision. Sims chin doesn't impress me to last though.
Joseph Duffy 320/200- I love this matchup for Duffy wherever the fight goes. On the feet he is better, his submission skills are slightly better as well.
Hoping to start this year off right & wish everyone playing tonight good luck.
Carlos Condit 165/150- Love this main event & think the style matchup favors Condit. Can hold his own on the feet with diverse strikes & has had good defense to avoid the heavy bombs from Lawler.
Stipe Miocic 110/50- Typically I would bet more on Stipe in this matchup but the line is going in Arlovski's favor. Think Stipe outclasses him everywhere. This is heavyweights & anything can happen so keeping it low.
Abel Trujillo 100/135- Trujillo is one of the most dangerous 1st round fighters & I expect him to land a monster shot early to end this fight. If not he absolutely will gas like usual & lose a decision. Sims chin doesn't impress me to last though.
Joseph Duffy 320/200- I love this matchup for Duffy wherever the fight goes. On the feet he is better, his submission skills are slightly better as well.
Hoping to start this year off right & wish everyone playing tonight good luck.
