This looks to be a lot better of a viewing card than betting card. I did find a couple guys I like though so I threw a little bit at them in hopes of starting out the New Year on the right side!
Larkin +200 $1.00 = $2.00
McDonald -570 $11.40 = $2.00
Ansaroff +200 $1.00 = $2.00
Holtzman -180 $90.00 = $50.00
Duffy -171 $25.65 = $15.00
Garcia +125 $1.00 = $1.25
I'm stacking Larkin and Ansaroff and I'll probably be adding Noke, Sims, Miocic, and Condit just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Good luck everyone
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Happy New Year everyone!
This looks to be a lot better of a viewing card than betting card. I did find a couple guys I like though so I threw a little bit at them in hopes of starting out the New Year on the right side!
Larkin +200 $1.00 = $2.00
McDonald -570 $11.40 = $2.00
Ansaroff +200 $1.00 = $2.00
Holtzman -180 $90.00 = $50.00
Duffy -171 $25.65 = $15.00
Garcia +125 $1.00 = $1.25
I'm stacking Larkin and Ansaroff and I'll probably be adding Noke, Sims, Miocic, and Condit just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
good point racin them leg kicks could be a issue,ring rust, dont know one person that pick lawler, might just enjoy this one instead of trying to force it.... shiiittttttt im a degen cant let any play go, i got lawler.
good point racin them leg kicks could be a issue,ring rust, dont know one person that pick lawler, might just enjoy this one instead of trying to force it.... shiiittttttt im a degen cant let any play go, i got lawler.
I have to rewatch the fight to analyse. End of round 4 condit won either 3-1 or 2-2 by small margins. At times he gotten off a lot of combos, still gotten rocked by Lawler by counter punches. The last round had to be 10-8 for lawler.
If you discount condits 40 percent power kicks and fancy technique he gotten tagged more than Robbie. The amount of non damaging kicks and punches won him rounds. Condit did come back with good combos that won him rounds. Robbie lacks diversity.
If condit had good head movement and better fundamentals he would be the pick and won by avoiding robbie's punches. He lacks precision and aggressiveness. Dare I say, Condit is a lesser version of Anderson Silva in his prime minus the INTENT of placement, speed, precision and movement.
Still a great fight without the last round Condit more than likely had the lead. Robbie was holding back for the fourth and fifth rounds and could of changed one of those earlier rounds. Condit had Robbie on his toes, still Robbie must of watched game tape of Condit and knew to wait for his moment
I have to rewatch the fight to analyse. End of round 4 condit won either 3-1 or 2-2 by small margins. At times he gotten off a lot of combos, still gotten rocked by Lawler by counter punches. The last round had to be 10-8 for lawler.
If you discount condits 40 percent power kicks and fancy technique he gotten tagged more than Robbie. The amount of non damaging kicks and punches won him rounds. Condit did come back with good combos that won him rounds. Robbie lacks diversity.
If condit had good head movement and better fundamentals he would be the pick and won by avoiding robbie's punches. He lacks precision and aggressiveness. Dare I say, Condit is a lesser version of Anderson Silva in his prime minus the INTENT of placement, speed, precision and movement.
Still a great fight without the last round Condit more than likely had the lead. Robbie was holding back for the fourth and fifth rounds and could of changed one of those earlier rounds. Condit had Robbie on his toes, still Robbie must of watched game tape of Condit and knew to wait for his moment
I was shocked to the way The Holtzman fight unfolded and I think Hot Sauce was as well...
My plan was if Duffy and Holtzman won I was going to play Miocic big and Condit inside of him, but since they both lost I just played them small.
I think I got shafted on Larkin and Condit but I got a gift with Tanaka (unposted play).
Wtf was with the judging last night??? That was pretty bad! I don't think any of the decisions were the worst I've ever seen but collectively I'm not sure I've ever seen a worse night of judging.
I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come in 2016!
Congrats everyone that won!
See you guys in a couple of weeks for Boston which I think is a much better betting card than this one.
Ugh.... Terrible way to start the year.
2-6 -$117.15
I was shocked to the way The Holtzman fight unfolded and I think Hot Sauce was as well...
My plan was if Duffy and Holtzman won I was going to play Miocic big and Condit inside of him, but since they both lost I just played them small.
I think I got shafted on Larkin and Condit but I got a gift with Tanaka (unposted play).
Wtf was with the judging last night??? That was pretty bad! I don't think any of the decisions were the worst I've ever seen but collectively I'm not sure I've ever seen a worse night of judging.
I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come in 2016!
Congrats everyone that won!
See you guys in a couple of weeks for Boston which I think is a much better betting card than this one.