• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 195

    Ferrari29
    MR219
    RenegadesOfFunk
    GirlandGamble
    sawman
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1534
    Posts: 21
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 2:29 PM ET #1

    Last Year:
    Events 35-5(88%)
    Fights 235-132(64%) (+974.27)
    O/U 65-79(+45%) (+87.79)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Last Year:
    Events 35-5(88%)
    Fights 235-132(64%) (+974.27)
    O/U 65-79(+45%) (+87.79)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 2:31 PM ET #2

    I'm not overly impressed with this card from a gambling aspect. Since it's a new year I really wanted to start hammering these fights, but probably not with this line up. Lots of 1.5 O/U so some ITD might be in play though.
    Reply
    I'm not overly impressed with this card from a gambling aspect. Since it's a new year I really wanted to start hammering these fights, but probably not with this line up. Lots of 1.5 O/U so some ITD might be in play though.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2015 - 10:55 PM ET #3

    I feel the same way about this card. I was tempted to bet Condit but the value is now gone. I think I'm a going to take a pass on the entire event!
    Reply
    I feel the same way about this card. I was tempted to bet Condit but the value is now gone. I think I'm a going to take a pass on the entire event!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2016 - 1:46 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    I feel the same way about this card. I was tempted to bet Condit but the value is now gone. I think I'm a going to take a pass on the entire event!


    Oh I'm playing BUT maybe not what Iwanted too, lol. I like Condit as well.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    I feel the same way about this card. I was tempted to bet Condit but the value is now gone. I think I'm a going to take a pass on the entire event!


    Oh I'm playing BUT maybe not what Iwanted too, lol. I like Condit as well.
     
    RenegadesOfFunk
    RenegadesOfFunk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2016 - 9:44 AM ET #5

    Love Condit myself---I agree I thought he would be +130ish...Oh well
    Reply
    Love Condit myself---I agree I thought he would be +130ish...Oh well
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2016 - 8:33 PM ET #6

    Everybody makes weight. Plays coming tomorrow and its a big list, lol.
    Reply
    Everybody makes weight. Plays coming tomorrow and its a big list, lol.
     
    GirlandGamble
    GirlandGamble
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 573
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2016 - 8:58 PM ET #7

    Reply
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:26 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    I feel the same way about this card. I was tempted to bet Condit but the value is now gone. I think I'm a going to take a pass on the entire event!

    Kinda like Also was great value at plus 130!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    I feel the same way about this card. I was tempted to bet Condit but the value is now gone. I think I'm a going to take a pass on the entire event!

    Kinda like Also was great value at plus 130!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:27 PM ET #9

    Ok Covers peeps Happy New Year and of course from the top:
    Condit(-110) 5.50 gets me 5.
    Miocic(-230) 6.90 gets me 3.
    Under 1.5 Miocic/Arlovski fight 1 gets me 1.35.
    Larkin(+195) 2 gets me 3.90.
    Under 1.5 Tumenov/Larkin fight 1 gets me 1.05.
    Brando(+165) 2 gets me 3.30.
    Under 1.5 Ortega/Brando fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Sims(-135) 2.70 gets me 2.
    Under 1.5 Sims/Trujillo fight 1 gets me 1.20.
    Sims by TKO 1 gets me 2.20.
    Trujillo by TKO 1 gets me 2.40.
    McDonald(-585) 292.50 gets me 50.
    Under 1.5 McDonald/Kanehara fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Ansaroff(+225) 1 gets me 2.25.
    Holtzman(-160) 4.80 gets me 3.
    Duffy(-185) 18.50 gets me 10.
    Under 1.5 Duffy/Poirier fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Tanaka(-130) 2.60 gets me 2.
    Garcia(+125) 1 gets me 1.25.
    Under 1.5 Westcott/Garcia fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Reply
    Ok Covers peeps Happy New Year and of course from the top:
    Condit(-110) 5.50 gets me 5.
    Miocic(-230) 6.90 gets me 3.
    Under 1.5 Miocic/Arlovski fight 1 gets me 1.35.
    Larkin(+195) 2 gets me 3.90.
    Under 1.5 Tumenov/Larkin fight 1 gets me 1.05.
    Brando(+165) 2 gets me 3.30.
    Under 1.5 Ortega/Brando fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Sims(-135) 2.70 gets me 2.
    Under 1.5 Sims/Trujillo fight 1 gets me 1.20.
    Sims by TKO 1 gets me 2.20.
    Trujillo by TKO 1 gets me 2.40.
    McDonald(-585) 292.50 gets me 50.
    Under 1.5 McDonald/Kanehara fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Ansaroff(+225) 1 gets me 2.25.
    Holtzman(-160) 4.80 gets me 3.
    Duffy(-185) 18.50 gets me 10.
    Under 1.5 Duffy/Poirier fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Tanaka(-130) 2.60 gets me 2.
    Garcia(+125) 1 gets me 1.25.
    Under 1.5 Westcott/Garcia fight 1 gets me 1.10.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:29 PM ET #10

    good luck
    Reply
    good luck
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:40 PM ET #11

    $348.50 in action. Wow I think I'm gonna put my fingers in ice after typing up this list, lol. Quick notes and views: Got no problem with Robbie but I think Carlos has been down this road before and has more tread on the tires.
    Arlovski who I love can make this fight into a snoozer and steal it but Stripe think learned his lesson after the JDS fight.
    Stacked Larkin and Brando, both similiar fights in a up and comer faces a seasoned vet.
    Took Sims because I think he has a fighter IQ whereas Trujillo I'm not too sure.
    Hopefully for McDonald this is a lets get back in there and we throw you a easy one, sometimes that isn't always the case!!!!!!!!!
    Duffy/Poirier is kinda like Lawler/Condit besides the line being a little larger. I think Duffy is legit and the Diamond has a few holes in his game.
    One more thing I'm gonna play every dog in the first fight this year and see how it stacks up. I'm pretty sure it was a moneymaker last year.
    OK guys and girls lets beat up the books starting tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    $348.50 in action. Wow I think I'm gonna put my fingers in ice after typing up this list, lol. Quick notes and views: Got no problem with Robbie but I think Carlos has been down this road before and has more tread on the tires.
    Arlovski who I love can make this fight into a snoozer and steal it but Stripe think learned his lesson after the JDS fight.
    Stacked Larkin and Brando, both similiar fights in a up and comer faces a seasoned vet.
    Took Sims because I think he has a fighter IQ whereas Trujillo I'm not too sure.
    Hopefully for McDonald this is a lets get back in there and we throw you a easy one, sometimes that isn't always the case!!!!!!!!!
    Duffy/Poirier is kinda like Lawler/Condit besides the line being a little larger. I think Duffy is legit and the Diamond has a few holes in his game.
    One more thing I'm gonna play every dog in the first fight this year and see how it stacks up. I'm pretty sure it was a moneymaker last year.
    OK guys and girls lets beat up the books starting tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:48 PM ET #12

    Good luck Ferrari!
    Reply
    Good luck Ferrari!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:51 PM ET #13

    Thank you Sawman and Chewy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We always need luck and maybe a few judges in are pocket.
    Reply
    Thank you Sawman and Chewy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We always need luck and maybe a few judges in are pocket.
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 5:17 PM ET #14

    Good luck Ferrari. I've been reading your plays while I was away.
    Reply
    Good luck Ferrari. I've been reading your plays while I was away.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 6:15 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    Good luck Ferrari. I've been reading your plays while I was away.

    Thanks MPM. W elcome back
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MpmAgency:

    Good luck Ferrari. I've been reading your plays while I was away.

    Thanks MPM. W elcome back
     
    Schwilly
    Schwilly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 334
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 10:16 PM ET #16

    damn, that arm triangle looked tight, good pick though
    Reply
    damn, that arm triangle looked tight, good pick though
     
    Binunda
    Binunda
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 427
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 11:26 PM ET #17

    Thought Larkin did more damage.  Should have won IMO.
    Reply
    Thought Larkin did more damage.  Should have won IMO.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 12:30 AM ET #18

    Terrible outsrikes a guy 4-1 and losses!!!!
    Reply
    Terrible outsrikes a guy 4-1 and losses!!!!
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 1:00 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Terrible outsrikes a guy 4-1 and losses!!!!

    not 4/1 but definately outthrew and outlanded at a significant number

    i had it condit 1,3 and 4

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Terrible outsrikes a guy 4-1 and losses!!!!

    not 4/1 but definately outthrew and outlanded at a significant number

    i had it condit 1,3 and 4

     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 1:08 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Terrible outsrikes a guy 4-1 and losses!!!!


    Incompetent judges my man.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Terrible outsrikes a guy 4-1 and losses!!!!


    Incompetent judges my man.
     
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2016 - 1:18 AM ET #21

    https://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/f079cb2db8dbbf04

    condit outhrowing and outlanding lawler by  a 2-1 margin in rounds 1,3 and 4 with no td or kds by robbie in either round

    lawler has no case for winning any of those three rounds and his only argument in that the rounds he won were 10-8 rounds which is also ridiculous





    Reply
    https://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/f079cb2db8dbbf04

    condit outhrowing and outlanding lawler by  a 2-1 margin in rounds 1,3 and 4 with no td or kds by robbie in either round

    lawler has no case for winning any of those three rounds and his only argument in that the rounds he won were 10-8 rounds which is also ridiculous





    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,264
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,613
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,112
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.