• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 194 Money Makers

    J-MoneyMaker
    StackMyLoot
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 728
    Posts: 3
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #1

    Today feels like Christmas! This PPV caps off what has been a fun 3-night stretch of fights, and likely sets up to be one of the greatest PPV cards ever assembled. The amount of talent on this card is mind-boggling and it will end with what could be considered the most hyped and most anticipated fight of all-time. I usually stream the PPVs online but even I couldn't resist buying this one. It's going to be a fun night of fights. Sometimes, it's the best cards that are the most difficult to bet. This one is no different. With the final 4 fights off the night not having a favorite any higher than -145, you can see how close some of these matchups really are. These are the types of cards where I look for the solid plays where they present themselves, and then either place some small bets for fun or just sit back and enjoy the action. That looks to be the case here.

    Max Holloway and Kevin Lee seem to be the safest and best options for parlay material, as their odds suggest. Kevin Lee has a great style matchup against Santos and should have the edges in quickness, wrestling, and cardio. Seems like a clear cut decision or a late stoppage victory for Lee. Holloway is a fun fighter to watch and should use his quickness and length to hit Stephens from range most of the fight. Stephens is always a dangerous guy and is very opportunistic, but Holloway will likely be too quick and will avoid the big shots. I could see Holloway clipping Stephens and locking up a submission late. I may place a small hedge on Stephens ITD at +710 if it gets to that point in the night and my profit is relying solely on a Holloway win. Regardless, I feel Holloway & Lee are the safest plays on the card.

    Mustafaev is an explosive fighter with excellent power and dangerous finishing ability. I think he ends Proctor's night early. If the fight goes to the later rounds, Mustafaev's cardio may be tested and he slows down, but I think he'll be up 2 rounds at that point and just needs to survive the 3rd if it it gets that far (I don't think it will). Some other quick notes: Torres is a woman fighter, which always makes me nervous when placing a bet, but Lybarger is filling in on 2 weeks notice and Torres should have a huge advantage securing takedowns and avoiding the fight on the feet. Faber is on the decline and he honestly hasn't looked that great lately, even in some of his wins. I just don't think Saenz is good enough on the feet and their wrestling probably cancels out. I see this being a decision victory for Faber, with the possibility of a submission if he is able to clip Saenz. Finally, McGee comes back after a long layoffs, so we are unsure of which version of him we will get. If it's a halfway decent version, I think his cardio and the pace that he brings should be enough to take him to a decision win. Torres/Faber/McGee all have a few question marks, though, so that is why I won't be playing them any larger than what is posted.

    As far as the final 3 fights of the night go, they are just too close to call in my opinion. There are strong reasons to back each fighter I feel like. When the fights are this close, I typically try to stay away completely or just place a small bet on the guy I feel has the slightest advantages. Good luck finding those in the last 3 fights. Souza/Romero should be great and action-packed. Romero is a scary dude and I can definitely see him catching Jacare on the feet. I can also see Jacare taking Romero down and submitting him as well. Regardless, I don't think it makes it to the score cards. Other than that, I'm staying away from a specific side. Weidman/Rockhold is an amazing fight in its own right and another one that is difficult to predict. I personally think Weidman is a bit overrated. That's just my opinion. I also think Rockhold is a bit underrated. If I had to pick someone here, I'd go with Rockhold, especially as a slight underdog price. Still too close of a fight for me to make a significant bet on unfortunately.

    I desperately want to take a solid stance on McGregor/Aldo but it's just too difficult. I see a lot of people acting VERY confident in which ever side they are on. McGregor backers think he's the real deal and that Aldo is going to get knocked out. Aldo backers feel that McGregor is overrated and that Aldo is being undervalued at these odds (although they have shifted quite a bit in the last few days). I just don't understand how both sides can be so certain and so confident. It's just too close to call. Personally, I want Conor to win. I think he's so fun to watch, hilarious to listen to, and unlike someone like Paige VanZant, he actually has some great skills. He has also been great for the UFC and has helped turn this into one of the most anticipated fights of all time. He talks trash and he backs it up. Fun to watch. This is by far his stiffest test to date and we are obviously going to find out whether his hype is for real after tonight. Beating Mendes in July was nice, but Mendes came in on 2 weeks notice and obviously gassed out. Mendes also got KO'd last night by Frankie in the first 3 minutes. Everyone else Conor has faced doesn't hold a candle to what Aldo brings to the table. Aldo hasn't fought in a while now and he also has struggled (a little bit) with pressure fighters. McGregor is most definitely bringing the pressure. I'm sure a lot of people expect Aldo to try to get this to the ground and test McGregor's questionable ground game. But I'm curious to see if Aldo actually does try that. He seems to have a lot of pride and I could see him getting sucked into making this a standup battle and trying to prove a point that he is the superior striker. Will Conor check any of those devastating leg kicks? Up to this point, McGregor hasn't checked any kicks and he just walks right through everything because he doesn't respect his opponent. Very curious to see a lot of these questions answered. No matter what, the MMA world will be much different after tonight. I'm looking forward to it. Good luck on your plays and enjoy the PPV!

    UFC 194

    10 Unit Play
    M. Mustafaev + K. Lee + M. Holloway (-130)

    5 Unit Plays
    K. Lee + T. Torres + M. Holloway (-120)
    K. Lee + U. Faber + M. Holloway (-170)
    C. McGee + K. Lee (-115)
    M. Musatfaev ITD (+125)
    M. Holloway + R. Souza/Y. Romero Under 3 Rounds (-125)


    2015 Record: 13-20 (-51.75 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Today feels like Christmas! This PPV caps off what has been a fun 3-night stretch of fights, and likely sets up to be one of the greatest PPV cards ever assembled. The amount of talent on this card is mind-boggling and it will end with what could be considered the most hyped and most anticipated fight of all-time. I usually stream the PPVs online but even I couldn't resist buying this one. It's going to be a fun night of fights. Sometimes, it's the best cards that are the most difficult to bet. This one is no different. With the final 4 fights off the night not having a favorite any higher than -145, you can see how close some of these matchups really are. These are the types of cards where I look for the solid plays where they present themselves, and then either place some small bets for fun or just sit back and enjoy the action. That looks to be the case here.

    Max Holloway and Kevin Lee seem to be the safest and best options for parlay material, as their odds suggest. Kevin Lee has a great style matchup against Santos and should have the edges in quickness, wrestling, and cardio. Seems like a clear cut decision or a late stoppage victory for Lee. Holloway is a fun fighter to watch and should use his quickness and length to hit Stephens from range most of the fight. Stephens is always a dangerous guy and is very opportunistic, but Holloway will likely be too quick and will avoid the big shots. I could see Holloway clipping Stephens and locking up a submission late. I may place a small hedge on Stephens ITD at +710 if it gets to that point in the night and my profit is relying solely on a Holloway win. Regardless, I feel Holloway & Lee are the safest plays on the card.

    Mustafaev is an explosive fighter with excellent power and dangerous finishing ability. I think he ends Proctor's night early. If the fight goes to the later rounds, Mustafaev's cardio may be tested and he slows down, but I think he'll be up 2 rounds at that point and just needs to survive the 3rd if it it gets that far (I don't think it will). Some other quick notes: Torres is a woman fighter, which always makes me nervous when placing a bet, but Lybarger is filling in on 2 weeks notice and Torres should have a huge advantage securing takedowns and avoiding the fight on the feet. Faber is on the decline and he honestly hasn't looked that great lately, even in some of his wins. I just don't think Saenz is good enough on the feet and their wrestling probably cancels out. I see this being a decision victory for Faber, with the possibility of a submission if he is able to clip Saenz. Finally, McGee comes back after a long layoffs, so we are unsure of which version of him we will get. If it's a halfway decent version, I think his cardio and the pace that he brings should be enough to take him to a decision win. Torres/Faber/McGee all have a few question marks, though, so that is why I won't be playing them any larger than what is posted.

    As far as the final 3 fights of the night go, they are just too close to call in my opinion. There are strong reasons to back each fighter I feel like. When the fights are this close, I typically try to stay away completely or just place a small bet on the guy I feel has the slightest advantages. Good luck finding those in the last 3 fights. Souza/Romero should be great and action-packed. Romero is a scary dude and I can definitely see him catching Jacare on the feet. I can also see Jacare taking Romero down and submitting him as well. Regardless, I don't think it makes it to the score cards. Other than that, I'm staying away from a specific side. Weidman/Rockhold is an amazing fight in its own right and another one that is difficult to predict. I personally think Weidman is a bit overrated. That's just my opinion. I also think Rockhold is a bit underrated. If I had to pick someone here, I'd go with Rockhold, especially as a slight underdog price. Still too close of a fight for me to make a significant bet on unfortunately.

    I desperately want to take a solid stance on McGregor/Aldo but it's just too difficult. I see a lot of people acting VERY confident in which ever side they are on. McGregor backers think he's the real deal and that Aldo is going to get knocked out. Aldo backers feel that McGregor is overrated and that Aldo is being undervalued at these odds (although they have shifted quite a bit in the last few days). I just don't understand how both sides can be so certain and so confident. It's just too close to call. Personally, I want Conor to win. I think he's so fun to watch, hilarious to listen to, and unlike someone like Paige VanZant, he actually has some great skills. He has also been great for the UFC and has helped turn this into one of the most anticipated fights of all time. He talks trash and he backs it up. Fun to watch. This is by far his stiffest test to date and we are obviously going to find out whether his hype is for real after tonight. Beating Mendes in July was nice, but Mendes came in on 2 weeks notice and obviously gassed out. Mendes also got KO'd last night by Frankie in the first 3 minutes. Everyone else Conor has faced doesn't hold a candle to what Aldo brings to the table. Aldo hasn't fought in a while now and he also has struggled (a little bit) with pressure fighters. McGregor is most definitely bringing the pressure. I'm sure a lot of people expect Aldo to try to get this to the ground and test McGregor's questionable ground game. But I'm curious to see if Aldo actually does try that. He seems to have a lot of pride and I could see him getting sucked into making this a standup battle and trying to prove a point that he is the superior striker. Will Conor check any of those devastating leg kicks? Up to this point, McGregor hasn't checked any kicks and he just walks right through everything because he doesn't respect his opponent. Very curious to see a lot of these questions answered. No matter what, the MMA world will be much different after tonight. I'm looking forward to it. Good luck on your plays and enjoy the PPV!

    UFC 194

    10 Unit Play
    M. Mustafaev + K. Lee + M. Holloway (-130)

    5 Unit Plays
    K. Lee + T. Torres + M. Holloway (-120)
    K. Lee + U. Faber + M. Holloway (-170)
    C. McGee + K. Lee (-115)
    M. Musatfaev ITD (+125)
    M. Holloway + R. Souza/Y. Romero Under 3 Rounds (-125)


    2015 Record: 13-20 (-51.75 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
     
    StackMyLoot
    StackMyLoot
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3152
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 8:21 PM ET #2

    there goes all the parlays already......lee a can
    Reply
    there goes all the parlays already......lee a can
     
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 8:27 PM ET #3

    UFC 194

    10 Unit Play
    M. Mustafaev + K. Lee + M. Holloway (-130)

    5 Unit Plays
    K. Lee + T. Torres + M. Holloway (-120)
    K. Lee + U. Faber + M. Holloway (-170)
    C. McGee + K. Lee (-115)
    M. Musatfaev ITD (+125)
    M. Holloway + R. Souza/Y. Romero Under 3 Rounds (-125)


    Overall Tonight: 1-5 (-33.25 units)

    2015 Record: 14-25 (-85 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units

    Well, I suck apparently. The 3 nights of fights started off great on Night #1, stalled in Night #2, and completely blew up in Night #3. I did not expect Kevin Lee to get KO'd by a guy who isn't known for KO power. Lee continues to be inconsistent and waste a lot of natural athleticism by fighting stupid. I felt that out of the biggest favorites on the card, Faber had the best chance to lose, Holloway the 2nd best, and Lee seemed the safest, just based on their match-ups. I go with Lee, he loses, and Faber and Holloway win naturally. That's kind of how things have been going for me since I began posting on here. Picking the majority of the fights correctly, but having 1 major favorite that I like losing and ruining the night. Betting on UFC can be tricky, as I've learned over the years. You're confident in a few big favorites but have to parlay them together to reduce the juice to a decent level. Then 1 guy burns you. This was finally a card that featured several fights with low odds but the match-ups were so insanely close, I was confident enough to place money on them. Regardless of a pretty big losing night, I really enjoyed the PPV and was super happy to see Conor KO Aldo in 13 seconds. One of the coolest sports moments I've ever witnessed. As fun as that was, I obviously would have liked to see the fight play out a little longer and see how certain tactics played out. I guess we'll never know....at least for a while. Who knows if Conor gets Frankie next or if he moves up to face Dos Anjos/Cerrone.

    Hopefully this shut a lot of Conor haters up a bit and forced them to realize that the dude is for real. For all of the huge build up, the hype, Aldo wanting to shut Conor up, and people questioning Conor's ability, it was quite an embarrassing result for Aldo and his supporters. I literally laughed out loud when Aldo's head bounced off the mat. I couldn't believe that after all of this build up, that's how easy it was for Conor to take care of business. Incredible. The man just continues to back up every single thing he says. Pretty cool stuff. Whether you love him or hate him, you can't deny the energy and attention he has brought to the sport over the last 18 months. Can't wait to see what's next for him. See you guys next weekend for the last event of the year.

    Reply
    UFC 194

    10 Unit Play
    M. Mustafaev + K. Lee + M. Holloway (-130)

    5 Unit Plays
    K. Lee + T. Torres + M. Holloway (-120)
    K. Lee + U. Faber + M. Holloway (-170)
    C. McGee + K. Lee (-115)
    M. Musatfaev ITD (+125)
    M. Holloway + R. Souza/Y. Romero Under 3 Rounds (-125)


    Overall Tonight: 1-5 (-33.25 units)

    2015 Record: 14-25 (-85 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units

    Well, I suck apparently. The 3 nights of fights started off great on Night #1, stalled in Night #2, and completely blew up in Night #3. I did not expect Kevin Lee to get KO'd by a guy who isn't known for KO power. Lee continues to be inconsistent and waste a lot of natural athleticism by fighting stupid. I felt that out of the biggest favorites on the card, Faber had the best chance to lose, Holloway the 2nd best, and Lee seemed the safest, just based on their match-ups. I go with Lee, he loses, and Faber and Holloway win naturally. That's kind of how things have been going for me since I began posting on here. Picking the majority of the fights correctly, but having 1 major favorite that I like losing and ruining the night. Betting on UFC can be tricky, as I've learned over the years. You're confident in a few big favorites but have to parlay them together to reduce the juice to a decent level. Then 1 guy burns you. This was finally a card that featured several fights with low odds but the match-ups were so insanely close, I was confident enough to place money on them. Regardless of a pretty big losing night, I really enjoyed the PPV and was super happy to see Conor KO Aldo in 13 seconds. One of the coolest sports moments I've ever witnessed. As fun as that was, I obviously would have liked to see the fight play out a little longer and see how certain tactics played out. I guess we'll never know....at least for a while. Who knows if Conor gets Frankie next or if he moves up to face Dos Anjos/Cerrone.

    Hopefully this shut a lot of Conor haters up a bit and forced them to realize that the dude is for real. For all of the huge build up, the hype, Aldo wanting to shut Conor up, and people questioning Conor's ability, it was quite an embarrassing result for Aldo and his supporters. I literally laughed out loud when Aldo's head bounced off the mat. I couldn't believe that after all of this build up, that's how easy it was for Conor to take care of business. Incredible. The man just continues to back up every single thing he says. Pretty cool stuff. Whether you love him or hate him, you can't deny the energy and attention he has brought to the sport over the last 18 months. Can't wait to see what's next for him. See you guys next weekend for the last event of the year.

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,609
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.