• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 194

    Ferrari29
    Chewy5394
    Brightsizelife
    timmyclax22
    wiiooiiw
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1441
    Posts: 15
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 1:46 PM ET #1

    Events 33-5
    YTD 224-121(+808.47)
    O/U 64-74(+92.54)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Events 33-5
    YTD 224-121(+808.47)
    O/U 64-74(+92.54)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 2:22 PM ET #2

    Before I get to my plays in a few hours I'd like to say that by far every year the ARMY/NAVY game is the best game in college football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it wasn't for them and the rest of are Armed Forces I probably wouldn't be posting my plays and about a million other things I do in daily life. Watching them ladies and gentlemen walk into the stadium gives me chills!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Before I get to my plays in a few hours I'd like to say that by far every year the ARMY/NAVY game is the best game in college football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it wasn't for them and the rest of are Armed Forces I probably wouldn't be posting my plays and about a million other things I do in daily life. Watching them ladies and gentlemen walk into the stadium gives me chills!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #3

    Ok boys from the top:
    McGregor(-130) 390 gets me 300.
    McGregor/Aldo ITD 26 gets me 10.
    McGregor ITD 1 gets me 1.25.
    McGregor/Aldo DRAW 1 gets me 210.
    Weidman(-145) 145 gets me 100.
    Souza(-130) 19.50 gets me 15.
    Under 1.5 Souza/Romero fight 1 gets me 1.60.
    Nelson(-105) 2.10 gets me 2.
    Holloway(-600) 90 gets me 15.
    Holloway ITD 1 gets me 1.62.
    Saenz(+475) 1 gets me 4.75.
    Torres(-300) 3 gets me 1.
    Covington(-130) 2.60 gets me 2.
    Lee(-650) 13 gets me 2.
    Mederios(+135) 2 gets me 2.70.
    Under Makdessi/Mederios fight 1 gets me 1.60.
    Reply
    Ok boys from the top:
    McGregor(-130) 390 gets me 300.
    McGregor/Aldo ITD 26 gets me 10.
    McGregor ITD 1 gets me 1.25.
    McGregor/Aldo DRAW 1 gets me 210.
    Weidman(-145) 145 gets me 100.
    Souza(-130) 19.50 gets me 15.
    Under 1.5 Souza/Romero fight 1 gets me 1.60.
    Nelson(-105) 2.10 gets me 2.
    Holloway(-600) 90 gets me 15.
    Holloway ITD 1 gets me 1.62.
    Saenz(+475) 1 gets me 4.75.
    Torres(-300) 3 gets me 1.
    Covington(-130) 2.60 gets me 2.
    Lee(-650) 13 gets me 2.
    Mederios(+135) 2 gets me 2.70.
    Under Makdessi/Mederios fight 1 gets me 1.60.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 4:44 PM ET #4

    $699.20 in action tonight. First off let me say I'm not a fan of Conor's mouth!!!!!!! BUT I am a fan of the level of striking he is on. I think many fighters have giving Aldo too much respect in the ring and that won't be the case tonite. Do not get me wrong Aldo is a STUD but can he handle the pressure Conor brings and his corner is below average(ASK Barao) along with is he gonna throw them kicks??????? Haven't seen too many since he broke his foot in the Zombie fight. Questions to be answered later.
    About Weidman/Rockhold: Like Conor, I'm riding the horses that brought me to this dance: Weidman!!!!!!!!! Now Luke has done me very well in the past and like Aldo is a STUD, BUT something about Weidman tells me he is ready and willing to do whatever has to be done. I think he is better than most people think he is and gets zero respect!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW Rockhold will be the 5th lefty in a row for Weidman, so he knows where the punches and kicks are coming from.
    Souza/Romero: Romero like Rockhold has done me well in the past BUT questions about his gas tank and Brunson took him done at will makes me think Jacare can and will control the tempo along with getting his world class BJJ going. Once in a blue moon do I ever take a BJJ guy over a wretler but here I like the match up.
    Now the rest of the fights:
    I like Nelson being younger, faster and about even on the mat with Maia and I think Nelson is a better striker too.
    I love Holloway but Stephens is very dangerous with the leather, Holloway hopefully stays a distance and picks him apart.
    I like Saenz and I'm hoping father time has caught up to Faber, at plus 475 I'll take the risk.
    Torres and Covington grind out wins. GUYS how nice is Torres' tush, my goodness is it lovely!!!!!!!!!
    Lee is a beast, on any other card I'd be bombing on him!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not a fan of Makdessi, hopefully Yancy can get him down or at least trade some elbows with him.

    Ok guys good luck tonite and let's bust up the books!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    $699.20 in action tonight. First off let me say I'm not a fan of Conor's mouth!!!!!!! BUT I am a fan of the level of striking he is on. I think many fighters have giving Aldo too much respect in the ring and that won't be the case tonite. Do not get me wrong Aldo is a STUD but can he handle the pressure Conor brings and his corner is below average(ASK Barao) along with is he gonna throw them kicks??????? Haven't seen too many since he broke his foot in the Zombie fight. Questions to be answered later.
    About Weidman/Rockhold: Like Conor, I'm riding the horses that brought me to this dance: Weidman!!!!!!!!! Now Luke has done me very well in the past and like Aldo is a STUD, BUT something about Weidman tells me he is ready and willing to do whatever has to be done. I think he is better than most people think he is and gets zero respect!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW Rockhold will be the 5th lefty in a row for Weidman, so he knows where the punches and kicks are coming from.
    Souza/Romero: Romero like Rockhold has done me well in the past BUT questions about his gas tank and Brunson took him done at will makes me think Jacare can and will control the tempo along with getting his world class BJJ going. Once in a blue moon do I ever take a BJJ guy over a wretler but here I like the match up.
    Now the rest of the fights:
    I like Nelson being younger, faster and about even on the mat with Maia and I think Nelson is a better striker too.
    I love Holloway but Stephens is very dangerous with the leather, Holloway hopefully stays a distance and picks him apart.
    I like Saenz and I'm hoping father time has caught up to Faber, at plus 475 I'll take the risk.
    Torres and Covington grind out wins. GUYS how nice is Torres' tush, my goodness is it lovely!!!!!!!!!
    Lee is a beast, on any other card I'd be bombing on him!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not a fan of Makdessi, hopefully Yancy can get him down or at least trade some elbows with him.

    Ok guys good luck tonite and let's bust up the books!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 4:54 PM ET #5

    Like the card brother! Good luck!
    Reply
    Like the card brother! Good luck!
     
    Brightsizelife
    Brightsizelife
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 946
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 5:24 PM ET #6

    GL
    Reply
    GL
     
    timmyclax22
    timmyclax22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 5:53 PM ET #7

    Good to see you on Weidman. Goodluck to us.
    Reply
    Good to see you on Weidman. Goodluck to us.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 5:55 PM ET #8

    Thanks Chewy, I need all the luck I can get!!!
    Reply
    Thanks Chewy, I need all the luck I can get!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 7:57 PM ET #9

    Thanks bright and Timmy!!!
    Reply
    Thanks bright and Timmy!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #10

    Yancy stole that one!!!!
    Reply
    Yancy stole that one!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 8:20 PM ET #11

    Damn glad I didn't play Lee heavy, WOW!!!
    Reply
    Damn glad I didn't play Lee heavy, WOW!!!
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 8:40 PM ET #12

    Completely agree on the Aldo leg kicks. They're the most dangerous part of his arsenal and yet we haven't seen them lately.  Without a healthy dose of them kicks I'm in on McGregor, but can't bring myself to bet on him. If he goes up to 155 after this I'd still like to see Edgar chase him up a weight class, would make huge money if the world at large was paying attention to last night. 
    Reply
    Completely agree on the Aldo leg kicks. They're the most dangerous part of his arsenal and yet we haven't seen them lately.  Without a healthy dose of them kicks I'm in on McGregor, but can't bring myself to bet on him. If he goes up to 155 after this I'd still like to see Edgar chase him up a weight class, would make huge money if the world at large was paying attention to last night. 
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 10:17 PM ET #13

    Good luck sir except for mcgregor ??
    Reply
    Good luck sir except for mcgregor ??
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 1:52 PM ET #14

    6-8(+144.75) in the fights and 0-2(-2.00) in the O/U. Can I get the shirt that says I survived the three days of gambling on the UFC and won, lol!!!!!!!!!!! What a grind, I'm exhausted!!!!!!!!!! Few thoughts about the fights and feel free to put your pennies in here too. I'm not gonna say much about McGregor other than I really feel bad for Aldo, ten plus years down the drain in 13 seconds.
    Now I have alot to say about Weidman and his IQ, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot believe how stupid he was in 2 spots in this fight. 1) First round gets the TD and does what??????? Ground and pound, elbows etc, NOOOOOOOOOO I'll try and sub Luke, WOW even the best BJJ guy wouldn't have tried that.2) We all saw it and still can't believe it, THE SPINNING BACK KICK when you have Luke almost out on his feet, knew right then the fight was OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT did you notice how Luke didn't go for a sub, NOOOOOOOOO elbows, ground and pound etc. I swear SHARPSTICK(BTW NICE PICK) was using his jedi mind tricks on Weidman, i swear his was!!!!!!!!!!
    Romero/Souza I had it a draw and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO tired of the fence grabbing BS, just awful and WHO had Romero winning the 2nd when he lands 3 strikes, WOW. I say instant rematch and let's go five rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maia at 105 years old still gets it done, remarkable!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Magny, Maia I'm always on the wrong side, lol.
    Holloway a solid effort against a tough guy.
    Boy Faber is starting to look older by the minute. Thought Saenz gave him everything and then some.
    Torres, nice tush!!!!!!!!!!
    Covington and LEE, got a ????????? Did either of you guys actually watch your opponents fights, both looked clueless and back to the drawing board.
    Mustafaev looked awesome and not afraid to bomb, love it.
    Yancy I think got a early Christmas gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    6-8(+144.75) in the fights and 0-2(-2.00) in the O/U. Can I get the shirt that says I survived the three days of gambling on the UFC and won, lol!!!!!!!!!!! What a grind, I'm exhausted!!!!!!!!!! Few thoughts about the fights and feel free to put your pennies in here too. I'm not gonna say much about McGregor other than I really feel bad for Aldo, ten plus years down the drain in 13 seconds.
    Now I have alot to say about Weidman and his IQ, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot believe how stupid he was in 2 spots in this fight. 1) First round gets the TD and does what??????? Ground and pound, elbows etc, NOOOOOOOOOO I'll try and sub Luke, WOW even the best BJJ guy wouldn't have tried that.2) We all saw it and still can't believe it, THE SPINNING BACK KICK when you have Luke almost out on his feet, knew right then the fight was OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT did you notice how Luke didn't go for a sub, NOOOOOOOOO elbows, ground and pound etc. I swear SHARPSTICK(BTW NICE PICK) was using his jedi mind tricks on Weidman, i swear his was!!!!!!!!!!
    Romero/Souza I had it a draw and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO tired of the fence grabbing BS, just awful and WHO had Romero winning the 2nd when he lands 3 strikes, WOW. I say instant rematch and let's go five rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maia at 105 years old still gets it done, remarkable!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Magny, Maia I'm always on the wrong side, lol.
    Holloway a solid effort against a tough guy.
    Boy Faber is starting to look older by the minute. Thought Saenz gave him everything and then some.
    Torres, nice tush!!!!!!!!!!
    Covington and LEE, got a ????????? Did either of you guys actually watch your opponents fights, both looked clueless and back to the drawing board.
    Mustafaev looked awesome and not afraid to bomb, love it.
    Yancy I think got a early Christmas gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 3:15 PM ET #15

    I didn't have the 1st Rd 10-8 but even if it was it should've been a draw which I would've gladly taken. Ref should've taken a point... Hopefully this new committee addresses this bs immediately!

    I have no clue what Weidman was thinking but I'll bet you never see that again...

    Lee is an idiot. I wasn't going to play that fight then I did anyway at the last minute. I guess I'm just as big of an idiot as he is. Oh well. 1 more card for the year...
    Reply
    I didn't have the 1st Rd 10-8 but even if it was it should've been a draw which I would've gladly taken. Ref should've taken a point... Hopefully this new committee addresses this bs immediately!

    I have no clue what Weidman was thinking but I'll bet you never see that again...

    Lee is an idiot. I wasn't going to play that fight then I did anyway at the last minute. I guess I'm just as big of an idiot as he is. Oh well. 1 more card for the year...
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,263
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,612
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,111
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.