• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 193 Money Makers

    J-MoneyMaker
    JimGunn
    MR219
    Ferrari29
    Schwilly
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 977
    Posts: 14
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 4:09 PM ET #1

    What's up fellas? Long time lurker, first time poster. I love MMA/UFC but for some reason have never really posted plays on here. In fact, I joined the forum several years ago with the intent on posting plays, and just never did. I've been having some success the last few months and I post elsewhere, so I thought I'd add my two cents to the forum here. Some good cappers on here with some nice insight. Hoping to contribute some myself. My sportsbook is 5Dimes, so all of my plays/props are coming straight from there. I know some books don't offer some of the "Inside the Distance" props and things of that nature. All I can say is that if you don't have the same props and can't make the same wager, then don't try to force anything you're uncomfortable with. I'll be using a scale of 1-10 units based on the confidence in my play. Hope everyone cashes tonight!

    UFC 193 takes place in a huge outdoor stadium in Australia this evening. Not only is Rousey headling, but up & coming women's superstar Joanna Jedrzejczyk defends her title in the co-main event as well. Both of these fighters were -2000 at one point yesterday, but I see their odds have come down slightly to -1600 and -1500 respectively. Rousey is typically the only person that gets a line that high so it's definitely interesting to see Jedrzejczyk with odds that steep. However, I do feel that she deserves that line. She is just a beast on the feet and Letourneau will have nothing to pose a threat. Normally I wouldn't recommend touching two lines that are that steep, especially with women involved. In this case, however, they are probably the two most deserving of my confidence. The UFC is doing their patented marketing and trying to hype up the Holm/Rousey fight, but honestly I see no chance in hell of Holm winning tonight. Everyone is talking about how Holm will be able to keep Rousey at distance with her kicks and her boxing, and that may be true to an extent, but not for long. Rousey is obviously aware of her opponent's strengths and will not rush in like a maniac. Rousey may stand and trade with Holm for a bit at first, because she wants to prove she has improved striking, but I guarantee Rousey knows she has to get inside and get Holm to the mat, where she will have a significant advantage. For the first time in a long while, I could actually see a Rousey fight go past the 1st round, but that's only because Holm will try to stick and move on the outside, which none of Rousey's opponents ever do. That's why I can't recommend any of the Rousey props of 1st round finishes or anything like that. Make no mistake about it, though, Rousey will be finishing this one in the distance.

    Jedrzejczyk is a beast and will mop the floor with Letourneau. Letournea is somewhat tough, so I don't expect this fight to be shorter than the Rousey fight, but I foresee the ref having to step in and stop the fight after Jedrzejczyk gets rolling and carves Valerie up. Jedrzejczyk's only real challenge is going to be when she has her rematch with Claudia Gadelha, in which a lot of people (including me) think Claudia won their first fight. Other than that, Jedrzejczyk is going to clean out the division. She's just as safe of an add to parlays as Rousey is, and that's rare to see.

    Mark Hunt vs. Big Foot Silva. My God, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for a chance to get the money back that both of these guys stole from me 2 years ago. These two fought back in December 2013 in a 5 round war, which I thought was one of the funnest fights I've ever seen. What wasn't fun, however, was the fact that I was heavily invested on the fight not going the full 5 rounds. Both men had their chances to finish each other and just couldn't ever complete the task. Both were a bloody mess and after 5 full rounds, the fight was declared a draw. That outcome still haunts me to this day. I lost so much on that fight. No clue how it went all 5 rounds. 2 years later, both fighters have been on a bit of a decline. Each of them have a KO victory, while being KO'd each time in their other 2 fights. Silva was on TRT in their first fight and is now off of it. He has looked completely helpless without it and he looks like a dead man walking. Hunt KO'd Roy Nelson and then got KO'd by Interim Champ Ferbrecio Werdum and then got his butt whooped for 5 rounds by Stipe Miocic. Hunt's 2 losses are way better than the 2 that Silva had. Frank Mir KO'd him for god sakes. This is the perfect opponent for Hunt to get back on track. Silva looks like a glass figurine ever since he went off TRT and Hunt can still pack a punch. Add in the fact that this fight is in Hunt's home of Australia and Silva is in over his head. This fight is only 3 rounds this time, but I still don't see it going that far. I expect Hunt to be a bit patient as he sizes up Silva, and then hit him with a highlight reel walk-off KO. And it's going to feel so good to witness. Rarely do I ever have a UFC bet that is this large, but I'm that confident tonight, so I'm taking my shot.

    The rest of the card is kind of all over the place. Some heavy favorites, mixed in with the super heavy favorites of Rousey & Jedrzejczyk, and it's kind of a weird card for betting. I almost didn't post my 1 unit plays because I lack confidence in them compared to the other plays, but I still felt they were worthy of posting. I've been on a nice roll in the UFC the last few months and hope to keep it rolling tonight. Lots of events between now and the end of the year, with some really good fights coming up. Good luck!

    10 Unit Play
    M. Hunt + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-130)
    [b][i][u]
    5 Unit Play[/u][/i][/b]
    J. Matthews + J. Jedrzejczyk ITD + R. Rousey ITD (-170)

    5 Unit Plays
    G. Villante + M. Hunt/A. Silva Under 3 Rds + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-140)
    M. Hunt ITD + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-130)

    1 Unit Plays
    P. Sobotta + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-125)
    J. Moontasri + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    R. Walsh + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    J. Matthews/A. Arreola Under 3 Rds + R. Rousey (-120)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    What's up fellas? Long time lurker, first time poster. I love MMA/UFC but for some reason have never really posted plays on here. In fact, I joined the forum several years ago with the intent on posting plays, and just never did. I've been having some success the last few months and I post elsewhere, so I thought I'd add my two cents to the forum here. Some good cappers on here with some nice insight. Hoping to contribute some myself. My sportsbook is 5Dimes, so all of my plays/props are coming straight from there. I know some books don't offer some of the "Inside the Distance" props and things of that nature. All I can say is that if you don't have the same props and can't make the same wager, then don't try to force anything you're uncomfortable with. I'll be using a scale of 1-10 units based on the confidence in my play. Hope everyone cashes tonight!

    UFC 193 takes place in a huge outdoor stadium in Australia this evening. Not only is Rousey headling, but up & coming women's superstar Joanna Jedrzejczyk defends her title in the co-main event as well. Both of these fighters were -2000 at one point yesterday, but I see their odds have come down slightly to -1600 and -1500 respectively. Rousey is typically the only person that gets a line that high so it's definitely interesting to see Jedrzejczyk with odds that steep. However, I do feel that she deserves that line. She is just a beast on the feet and Letourneau will have nothing to pose a threat. Normally I wouldn't recommend touching two lines that are that steep, especially with women involved. In this case, however, they are probably the two most deserving of my confidence. The UFC is doing their patented marketing and trying to hype up the Holm/Rousey fight, but honestly I see no chance in hell of Holm winning tonight. Everyone is talking about how Holm will be able to keep Rousey at distance with her kicks and her boxing, and that may be true to an extent, but not for long. Rousey is obviously aware of her opponent's strengths and will not rush in like a maniac. Rousey may stand and trade with Holm for a bit at first, because she wants to prove she has improved striking, but I guarantee Rousey knows she has to get inside and get Holm to the mat, where she will have a significant advantage. For the first time in a long while, I could actually see a Rousey fight go past the 1st round, but that's only because Holm will try to stick and move on the outside, which none of Rousey's opponents ever do. That's why I can't recommend any of the Rousey props of 1st round finishes or anything like that. Make no mistake about it, though, Rousey will be finishing this one in the distance.

    Jedrzejczyk is a beast and will mop the floor with Letourneau. Letournea is somewhat tough, so I don't expect this fight to be shorter than the Rousey fight, but I foresee the ref having to step in and stop the fight after Jedrzejczyk gets rolling and carves Valerie up. Jedrzejczyk's only real challenge is going to be when she has her rematch with Claudia Gadelha, in which a lot of people (including me) think Claudia won their first fight. Other than that, Jedrzejczyk is going to clean out the division. She's just as safe of an add to parlays as Rousey is, and that's rare to see.

    Mark Hunt vs. Big Foot Silva. My God, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for a chance to get the money back that both of these guys stole from me 2 years ago. These two fought back in December 2013 in a 5 round war, which I thought was one of the funnest fights I've ever seen. What wasn't fun, however, was the fact that I was heavily invested on the fight not going the full 5 rounds. Both men had their chances to finish each other and just couldn't ever complete the task. Both were a bloody mess and after 5 full rounds, the fight was declared a draw. That outcome still haunts me to this day. I lost so much on that fight. No clue how it went all 5 rounds. 2 years later, both fighters have been on a bit of a decline. Each of them have a KO victory, while being KO'd each time in their other 2 fights. Silva was on TRT in their first fight and is now off of it. He has looked completely helpless without it and he looks like a dead man walking. Hunt KO'd Roy Nelson and then got KO'd by Interim Champ Ferbrecio Werdum and then got his butt whooped for 5 rounds by Stipe Miocic. Hunt's 2 losses are way better than the 2 that Silva had. Frank Mir KO'd him for god sakes. This is the perfect opponent for Hunt to get back on track. Silva looks like a glass figurine ever since he went off TRT and Hunt can still pack a punch. Add in the fact that this fight is in Hunt's home of Australia and Silva is in over his head. This fight is only 3 rounds this time, but I still don't see it going that far. I expect Hunt to be a bit patient as he sizes up Silva, and then hit him with a highlight reel walk-off KO. And it's going to feel so good to witness. Rarely do I ever have a UFC bet that is this large, but I'm that confident tonight, so I'm taking my shot.

    The rest of the card is kind of all over the place. Some heavy favorites, mixed in with the super heavy favorites of Rousey & Jedrzejczyk, and it's kind of a weird card for betting. I almost didn't post my 1 unit plays because I lack confidence in them compared to the other plays, but I still felt they were worthy of posting. I've been on a nice roll in the UFC the last few months and hope to keep it rolling tonight. Lots of events between now and the end of the year, with some really good fights coming up. Good luck!

    10 Unit Play
    M. Hunt + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-130)
    [b][i][u]
    5 Unit Play[/u][/i][/b]
    J. Matthews + J. Jedrzejczyk ITD + R. Rousey ITD (-170)

    5 Unit Plays
    G. Villante + M. Hunt/A. Silva Under 3 Rds + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-140)
    M. Hunt ITD + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-130)

    1 Unit Plays
    P. Sobotta + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-125)
    J. Moontasri + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    R. Walsh + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    J. Matthews/A. Arreola Under 3 Rds + R. Rousey (-120)
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 4:14 PM ET #2

    Sorry, I want to clarify that there is only 1 10 unit play. Got messed up with the formatting. The plays should look like this:

    10 Unit Play
    M. Hunt + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-130)

    5 Unit Plays
    G. Villante + M. Hunt/A. Silva Under 3 Rds + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-140)
    J. Matthews + J. Jedrzejczyk ITD + R. Rousey ITD (-170)
    M. Hunt ITD + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-130)

    1 Unit Plays
    P. Sobotta + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-125)
    J. Moontasri + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    R. Walsh + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    J. Matthews/A. Arreola Under 3 Rds + R. Rousey (-120)
    Reply
    Sorry, I want to clarify that there is only 1 10 unit play. Got messed up with the formatting. The plays should look like this:

    10 Unit Play
    M. Hunt + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-130)

    5 Unit Plays
    G. Villante + M. Hunt/A. Silva Under 3 Rds + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-140)
    J. Matthews + J. Jedrzejczyk ITD + R. Rousey ITD (-170)
    M. Hunt ITD + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-130)

    1 Unit Plays
    P. Sobotta + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-125)
    J. Moontasri + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    R. Walsh + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    J. Matthews/A. Arreola Under 3 Rds + R. Rousey (-120)
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 5:21 PM ET #3

    Only parlays? No straight bets at all? Risky strategy.
    Reply
    Only parlays? No straight bets at all? Risky strategy.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 5:26 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Only parlays? No straight bets at all? Risky strategy.


    I don't always do parlays, but tonight's card is a bit of an exception. I mean you have 3 fighters that are over -1000, another that's -500, and two more that are -350ish. That's somewhat rare for a UFC event. And it just so happens that the two of the three fighters over -1000 are fighters that I trust in this spot. So while I agree with you that all parlays will be risky long-term, I don't think tonight necessarily counts since Rousey and JJ are pretty likely to win. This also happens to be an event where I really like a particular fighter (Hunt) much more than I typically do. That is also a reason why you see Hunt in a few extra parlays, because I'm confident he knocks Silva's block off. I've seen the method you use to bet cards and it's not bad. I like the fact that you have a lot of money spread out over a lot of outcomes to cover your bases. This method just happens to work for me. Give me a little more time to see my bets play out over the long run. This is just 1 event. Good luck on your plays
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Only parlays? No straight bets at all? Risky strategy.


    I don't always do parlays, but tonight's card is a bit of an exception. I mean you have 3 fighters that are over -1000, another that's -500, and two more that are -350ish. That's somewhat rare for a UFC event. And it just so happens that the two of the three fighters over -1000 are fighters that I trust in this spot. So while I agree with you that all parlays will be risky long-term, I don't think tonight necessarily counts since Rousey and JJ are pretty likely to win. This also happens to be an event where I really like a particular fighter (Hunt) much more than I typically do. That is also a reason why you see Hunt in a few extra parlays, because I'm confident he knocks Silva's block off. I've seen the method you use to bet cards and it's not bad. I like the fact that you have a lot of money spread out over a lot of outcomes to cover your bases. This method just happens to work for me. Give me a little more time to see my bets play out over the long run. This is just 1 event. Good luck on your plays
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 5:30 PM ET #5

    Reply
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 6:22 PM ET #6

    Good luck Money!!!! No longer a lurker.
    Reply
    Good luck Money!!!! No longer a lurker.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 6:34 PM ET #7

    thanks for the welcome guys! Good luck to everyone tonight
    Reply
    thanks for the welcome guys! Good luck to everyone tonight
     
    Schwilly
    Schwilly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 334
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 9:07 PM ET #8

    liking you picks, only disagree about Ronda in the first round.  Others have tried to fight on the outside, though HH maybe better at it, but I don't think that's enough to stop RRR from a 1st round finish.  Good luck!
    Reply
    liking you picks, only disagree about Ronda in the first round.  Others have tried to fight on the outside, though HH maybe better at it, but I don't think that's enough to stop RRR from a 1st round finish.  Good luck!
     
    byroncard
    byroncard
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 264
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 9:10 PM ET #9

    I'm in hard at -170 for round 1 not completed.
    Reply
    I'm in hard at -170 for round 1 not completed.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 10:03 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwilly:

    liking you picks, only disagree about Ronda in the first round.  Others have tried to fight on the outside, though HH maybe better at it, but I don't think that's enough to stop RRR from a 1st round finish.  Good luck!


    Thanks, and I agree with you, it most certainly might not be enough to stop Rousey from winning in Round 1. I just feel like Holm has to have the best possible chance out of anyone Rousey has faced. Just not confident enough to lay the juice on that this time around. I'm sure I'll be wowed again by another Rousey victory in 40 seconds, but I'll just bet on Rousey to win and win inside the distance over the course of 5 rounds. Good luck!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwilly:

    liking you picks, only disagree about Ronda in the first round.  Others have tried to fight on the outside, though HH maybe better at it, but I don't think that's enough to stop RRR from a 1st round finish.  Good luck!


    Thanks, and I agree with you, it most certainly might not be enough to stop Rousey from winning in Round 1. I just feel like Holm has to have the best possible chance out of anyone Rousey has faced. Just not confident enough to lay the juice on that this time around. I'm sure I'll be wowed again by another Rousey victory in 40 seconds, but I'll just bet on Rousey to win and win inside the distance over the course of 5 rounds. Good luck!
     
    Schwilly
    Schwilly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 334
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2015 - 10:11 PM ET #11

    no harm in playing it safe, wowage coming up
    Reply
    no harm in playing it safe, wowage coming up
     
    HenneGivnSunday
    HenneGivnSunday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 178
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2015 - 1:34 AM ET #12

    Reply
     
    j0shxone
    j0shxone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2015 - 1:36 AM ET #13

    Reply
     
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2015 - 3:11 AM ET #14

    Recap:

    10 Unit Play
    M. Hunt + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-130)

    5 Unit Plays
    G. Villante + M. Hunt/A. Silva Under 3 Rds + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-140)
    J. Matthews + J. Jedrzejczyk ITD + R. Rousey ITD (-170)
    M. Hunt ITD + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-130)

    1 Unit Plays
    P. Sobotta + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-125)
    J. Moontasri + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    R. Walsh + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    J. Matthews/A. Arreola Under 3 Rds + R. Rousey (-120)


    Overall: 0-8 (-39.45 units)

    Needless to say, I'm probably not the only one that was a bit shocked by the outcome in that main event. Rousey looked completely outclassed and lost on the feet tonight. I knew Rousey's striking was overrated but I still thought she would be able to get inside and clinch against Holm. Holm looked very mediocre in her previous UFC fight too. Didn't think she would be able to last with Ronda. I guess the line drop from -2000 all the way down to -750 in the last 24 hours should have been a sign. I've never seen line movement like that ever before a fight. What looked like a possible 7-1 night turns into an 0-fer. Seems like that's always how it goes whenever you post some plays for the first time. Of course it had to be the same night that Rousey loses for the first time ever lol. Sorry if anyone tailed. I got basically everything else right, including my big play on Hunt. Rousey was supposed to be the easiest part of all of this! Guess I'll have to dust myself off and try again next week.
    Reply
    Recap:

    10 Unit Play
    M. Hunt + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-130)

    5 Unit Plays
    G. Villante + M. Hunt/A. Silva Under 3 Rds + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey ITD (-140)
    J. Matthews + J. Jedrzejczyk ITD + R. Rousey ITD (-170)
    M. Hunt ITD + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-130)

    1 Unit Plays
    P. Sobotta + J. Jedrzejczyk + R. Rousey (-125)
    J. Moontasri + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    R. Walsh + M. Hunt + R. Rousey (+100)
    J. Matthews/A. Arreola Under 3 Rds + R. Rousey (-120)


    Overall: 0-8 (-39.45 units)

    Needless to say, I'm probably not the only one that was a bit shocked by the outcome in that main event. Rousey looked completely outclassed and lost on the feet tonight. I knew Rousey's striking was overrated but I still thought she would be able to get inside and clinch against Holm. Holm looked very mediocre in her previous UFC fight too. Didn't think she would be able to last with Ronda. I guess the line drop from -2000 all the way down to -750 in the last 24 hours should have been a sign. I've never seen line movement like that ever before a fight. What looked like a possible 7-1 night turns into an 0-fer. Seems like that's always how it goes whenever you post some plays for the first time. Of course it had to be the same night that Rousey loses for the first time ever lol. Sorry if anyone tailed. I got basically everything else right, including my big play on Hunt. Rousey was supposed to be the easiest part of all of this! Guess I'll have to dust myself off and try again next week.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,264
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,613
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,112
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.