From the top: Cormier(-321) 642 gets me 200. Jordan(+130) 2 gets me 6. Under 1.5 Magamedov/Jordan 1 gets me 1.05. Pena/Eye ITD 1 gets me 1.65. Hooker(+220) 1 gets me 2.20. Jouban(+200) 1 gets me 2.00. Under 1.5 Tumenov/Jouban fight 1 gets me 1.50. Rose(-265) 2.65 gets me 1. Martins(-105) 1.05 gets me 1. Lewis(+135) 2 gets me 2.70. Under 1.5 Pesta/Lewis 1.60 gets me 1. Northcutt ITD 1 gets me 1.35.
From the top: Cormier(-321) 642 gets me 200. Jordan(+130) 2 gets me 6. Under 1.5 Magamedov/Jordan 1 gets me 1.05. Pena/Eye ITD 1 gets me 1.65. Hooker(+220) 1 gets me 2.20. Jouban(+200) 1 gets me 2.00. Under 1.5 Tumenov/Jouban fight 1 gets me 1.50. Rose(-265) 2.65 gets me 1. Martins(-105) 1.05 gets me 1. Lewis(+135) 2 gets me 2.70. Under 1.5 Pesta/Lewis 1.60 gets me 1. Northcutt ITD 1 gets me 1.35.
$657.30 in action. Stupid Hendricks and $152 in action down the drain!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big gap now in my betting angle and it seems I jumped the gun on Cormier because he's great value now. I'm stacking Jordan/Lewis and Hooker/Jouban and both ITD fights. Ok guys good luck and I'll be around up to 7:00 for any questions.
$657.30 in action. Stupid Hendricks and $152 in action down the drain!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big gap now in my betting angle and it seems I jumped the gun on Cormier because he's great value now. I'm stacking Jordan/Lewis and Hooker/Jouban and both ITD fights. Ok guys good luck and I'll be around up to 7:00 for any questions.
Went 5-4(+201.05) in the fights and 1-2(-1.10) on O/U. Not sure how a judge has a guy winning the fight while on his bicycle all night!!!!!!!!!! Did Bader look good or Evans look that bad???????
Went 5-4(+201.05) in the fights and 1-2(-1.10) on O/U. Not sure how a judge has a guy winning the fight while on his bicycle all night!!!!!!!!!! Did Bader look good or Evans look that bad???????