Posted:
#1
2015 MMA: +35.45u
Andrei Arlovski + Paul Felder
4u to win 4.12u
Demetrious Johnson + Vanzant/Chambers u2.5
1.5u to win 1.55u
Anderson/Blachowicz o2.5 + Arlovski/Mir u1.5
1.02u to win 1.5u
Raquel Pennington +185
0.81u to win 1.5u
Jimi Manuwa +500
0.2u to win 1u
Tiago Trator + Lineker/Rivera u2.5 + Felder/Pearson u1.5 + Manuwa/Johnson o1.5
0.5u to win 10.6u
Johnson/Dodson DRAW +14500 (one time!)
0.2u to win 29u
I'm coming off a complete thrashing at UFC Saskatoon, not only did I lose every bet, but even lost every single parlay leg. Lol. Lost 9 units, but it didn't get in the way of a great time being there live, the whole weekend was amazing!
I posted a small album of pics on reddit if you guys are interested: https://imgur.com/a/azNAX
Anyways I feel pretty good about this one, hopefully a bounceback card
Andrei Arlovski + Paul Felder
4u to win 4.12u
Demetrious Johnson + Vanzant/Chambers u2.5
1.5u to win 1.55u
Anderson/Blachowicz o2.5 + Arlovski/Mir u1.5
1.02u to win 1.5u
Raquel Pennington +185
0.81u to win 1.5u
Jimi Manuwa +500
0.2u to win 1u
Tiago Trator + Lineker/Rivera u2.5 + Felder/Pearson u1.5 + Manuwa/Johnson o1.5
0.5u to win 10.6u
Johnson/Dodson DRAW +14500 (one time!)
0.2u to win 29u
Good luck guys 
