• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 190

    12 Next Last»
    Ferrari29
    ParlayJoe17
    RLeith35
    Chewy5394
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3073
    Posts: 41
    12 Next Last»
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 5:38 PM ET #1

    After FOX 16. Events 21-4.
    Record 150-82(+1385.97)
    O/U 44-49(+96.85)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    After FOX 16. Events 21-4.
    Record 150-82(+1385.97)
    O/U 44-49(+96.85)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 5:41 PM ET #2

    Rousey inside the distance 1600 gets me 200.
    Rousey(-1500) 150 gets me 10.
    Reply
    Rousey inside the distance 1600 gets me 200.
    Rousey(-1500) 150 gets me 10.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 5:43 PM ET #3

    I've seen the inside the distance line is up to 950 now!!! Straight line up to 1700 now too.
    Reply
    I've seen the inside the distance line is up to 950 now!!! Straight line up to 1700 now too.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 9:35 PM ET #4

    I bet the Rousey Rd 1 prop at -170, and -200.  It's starting to fly out of control now too.  Only thing I'm worried about is Ronda has claimed she wants to "make her pay" and she may intentionally draw out the beating for a while.
    Reply
    I bet the Rousey Rd 1 prop at -170, and -200.  It's starting to fly out of control now too.  Only thing I'm worried about is Ronda has claimed she wants to "make her pay" and she may intentionally draw out the beating for a while.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 10:15 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I bet the Rousey Rd 1 prop at -170, and -200.  It's starting to fly out of control now too.  Only thing I'm worried about is Ronda has claimed she wants to "make her pay" and she may intentionally draw out the beating for a while.

    Yes she could, kinda playing with fire with them words!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I bet the Rousey Rd 1 prop at -170, and -200.  It's starting to fly out of control now too.  Only thing I'm worried about is Ronda has claimed she wants to "make her pay" and she may intentionally draw out the beating for a while.

    Yes she could, kinda playing with fire with them words!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 5:43 PM ET #6

    Some mid-week leans for your viewing pleasure.
    RRousey
    Lil Nog
    Big Nog
    Palelei
    Magny
    Cummins
    Alves
    Issa
    Miranda
    Reply
    Some mid-week leans for your viewing pleasure.
    RRousey
    Lil Nog
    Big Nog
    Palelei
    Magny
    Cummins
    Alves
    Issa
    Miranda
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 5:55 PM ET #7

    Gonna stack the Nog brothers together and hopefully one hits and I'll take some juice with me. Haven't been correct on Magny yet, maybe this time, lol. In another thread I said like Cummins, still do. My 2nd best lean is Alves: so he wins but loses to Jouban and he gets a fighter nowhere near as good as Jouban. Looks like a Brazilian blowout!!!! Issa is a bargain play and Miranda hopefully keeps it close for some home cooking.
    Reply
    Gonna stack the Nog brothers together and hopefully one hits and I'll take some juice with me. Haven't been correct on Magny yet, maybe this time, lol. In another thread I said like Cummins, still do. My 2nd best lean is Alves: so he wins but loses to Jouban and he gets a fighter nowhere near as good as Jouban. Looks like a Brazilian blowout!!!! Issa is a bargain play and Miranda hopefully keeps it close for some home cooking.
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59233
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 8:51 PM ET #8

    I think the Nog brothers are toast in UFC 190, Struve is 12 yrs
    younger and Rua should win again.
    Reply
    I think the Nog brothers are toast in UFC 190, Struve is 12 yrs
    younger and Rua should win again.
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59233
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 8:57 PM ET #9

    I think Lil’ Nog has one foot out the door and Rua still has some fight left in him. I would not be surprised to see Shorgun send him into retirement with a finish in this match-up. Unless Shogun shows up injured and is just fighting for a paycheck, I don’t see him losing this fight. With that in mind, I think the paycheck may be one of the main reasons Nog is still competing. He was nowhere near ready for his previous bout against Rumble and reportedly spent no time warming up for it in the locker room. He went out there, got knocked out and collected a paycheck. We could expect a similar outcome on Saturday night, though if he does indeed show up hungry for a win, I still favor Rua.
    Reply
    I think Lil’ Nog has one foot out the door and Rua still has some fight left in him. I would not be surprised to see Shorgun send him into retirement with a finish in this match-up. Unless Shogun shows up injured and is just fighting for a paycheck, I don’t see him losing this fight. With that in mind, I think the paycheck may be one of the main reasons Nog is still competing. He was nowhere near ready for his previous bout against Rumble and reportedly spent no time warming up for it in the locker room. He went out there, got knocked out and collected a paycheck. We could expect a similar outcome on Saturday night, though if he does indeed show up hungry for a win, I still favor Rua.
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59233
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 8:59 PM ET #10

    Simply put, I think Struve wants a win more than Big Nog wants one, even with the fight being in his backyard. I think Struve is really desparate and hungry and will give it everything he has to get his hand raised. In this particular match-up, I like his chances of making that happen.
    Reply
    Simply put, I think Struve wants a win more than Big Nog wants one, even with the fight being in his backyard. I think Struve is really desparate and hungry and will give it everything he has to get his hand raised. In this particular match-up, I like his chances of making that happen.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 9:48 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    I think the Nog brothers are toast in UFC 190, Struve is 12 yrsyounger and Rua should win again.

    Do you want a response RLeith35 or should I just let this sit here???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    I think the Nog brothers are toast in UFC 190, Struve is 12 yrsyounger and Rua should win again.

    Do you want a response RLeith35 or should I just let this sit here???
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 9:59 PM ET #12

    You know what RLeith35, let's skip the last question and since your always thinking, answer me this. How much do you think I have on the Nog brothers Saturday????
    Reply
    You know what RLeith35, let's skip the last question and since your always thinking, answer me this. How much do you think I have on the Nog brothers Saturday????
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59233
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 10:07 PM ET #13

    I hope u don't have alot of money to lose, cause it looks like
    a losing situation to tell the truth. Nog brothers should get
    noged around the ring this weekend. GL on whatever u decide
    to go with, just my humble opinion , my man.

    Reply
    I hope u don't have alot of money to lose, cause it looks like
    a losing situation to tell the truth. Nog brothers should get
    noged around the ring this weekend. GL on whatever u decide
    to go with, just my humble opinion , my man.

     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 10:22 PM ET #14

    They're dollar plays!! Why not take the dog for the value? If you lose so what if you win fine.. I can't see where anyone would be confident betting more than a few dollars either  way on either one of these fights.
    Reply
    They're dollar plays!! Why not take the dog for the value? If you lose so what if you win fine.. I can't see where anyone would be confident betting more than a few dollars either  way on either one of these fights.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 10:23 PM ET #15

    The money on this card is in Rousey!
    Reply
    The money on this card is in Rousey!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 10:30 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    I hope u don't have alot of money to lose, cause it looks likea losing situation to tell the truth. Nog brothers should getnoged around the ring this weekend. GL on whatever u decideto go with, just my humble opinion , my man.


    1 dollar on each. 3 guys washed up and 1 bum. I will bet you a dollar RLeith35 that one of the Nog brothers wins. Say a friendly bet between Randolph and Mortimer only no Jamie Lee Curtis involved, sorry!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    I hope u don't have alot of money to lose, cause it looks likea losing situation to tell the truth. Nog brothers should getnoged around the ring this weekend. GL on whatever u decideto go with, just my humble opinion , my man.


    1 dollar on each. 3 guys washed up and 1 bum. I will bet you a dollar RLeith35 that one of the Nog brothers wins. Say a friendly bet between Randolph and Mortimer only no Jamie Lee Curtis involved, sorry!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 10:55 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    The money on this card is in Rousey!

    I like some pre-lims money Chewy!!!! For most the Rousey value, rather small window is gone. Saturday a whole host of Correia betters in here!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    The money on this card is in Rousey!

    I like some pre-lims money Chewy!!!! For most the Rousey value, rather small window is gone. Saturday a whole host of Correia betters in here!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 10:58 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    They're dollar plays!! Why not take the dog for the value? If you lose so what if you win fine.. I can't see where anyone would be confident betting more than a few dollars either  way on either one of these fights.



    For some reason these one dollar plays get people FIRED UP!!!!! Last week Lawlor, this week the Nog brothers, lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    They're dollar plays!! Why not take the dog for the value? If you lose so what if you win fine.. I can't see where anyone would be confident betting more than a few dollars either  way on either one of these fights.



    For some reason these one dollar plays get people FIRED UP!!!!! Last week Lawlor, this week the Nog brothers, lol.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 11:22 PM ET #19

    I know it!

    I like a couple prelims too. I'm not going too crazy though. Although I say that every week... I'll bet some decent money on some other fights but the majority of my money will go towards Rousey and her props! 
    Reply
    I know it!

    I like a couple prelims too. I'm not going too crazy though. Although I say that every week... I'll bet some decent money on some other fights but the majority of my money will go towards Rousey and her props! 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 11:40 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    I know it!I like a couple prelims too. I'm not going too crazy though. Although I say that every week... I'll bet some decent money on some other fights but the majority of my money will go towards Rousey and her props!

    Let's go Ronda then!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    I know it!I like a couple prelims too. I'm not going too crazy though. Although I say that every week... I'll bet some decent money on some other fights but the majority of my money will go towards Rousey and her props!

    Let's go Ronda then!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 11:41 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    I know it!I like a couple prelims too. I'm not going too crazy though. Although I say that every week... I'll bet some decent money on some other fights but the majority of my money will go towards Rousey and her props!
    Let's go Ronda then!!!!

    Hey you think inside first round???? I gotta believe MOM runs the show!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    I know it!I like a couple prelims too. I'm not going too crazy though. Although I say that every week... I'll bet some decent money on some other fights but the majority of my money will go towards Rousey and her props!
    Let's go Ronda then!!!!

    Hey you think inside first round???? I gotta believe MOM runs the show!!!!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 11:45 PM ET #22

    Cummins line is going down. I'll have a few bucks on him.
    Reply
    Cummins line is going down. I'll have a few bucks on him.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 11:46 PM ET #23

    I do but I think outside the 1st minute lol. I dont know if I'll be on either one though.
    Reply
    I do but I think outside the 1st minute lol. I dont know if I'll be on either one though.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 11:48 PM ET #24

    I should probably start quoting, it would keep it a little more organized...
    Reply
    I should probably start quoting, it would keep it a little more organized...
     
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59233
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 11:54 PM ET #25

    Was there a song in the sixties with the name Ronda in it?
    Reply
    Was there a song in the sixties with the name Ronda in it?
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,267
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,440
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,114
    • Trump lies so much. 22,896

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.