1. Parlay of Henry Cejudo over Chico Camus, Kelvin Gastelum over Nate Marquardt & Johnny Case over Frank Trevino. Risking 6.1 units to win 4 units.
2. Efrain Escudero (+138) over Drew Dober. Risking 2 units to win 2.75 units. This fight is definitely a candidate for Mexican judging screw job shenanigans. Drew Dober backers, beware...
Here they are:
1. Parlay of Henry Cejudo over Chico Camus, Kelvin Gastelum over Nate Marquardt & Johnny Case over Frank Trevino. Risking 6.1 units to win 4 units.
2. Efrain Escudero (+138) over Drew Dober. Risking 2 units to win 2.75 units. This fight is definitely a candidate for Mexican judging screw job shenanigans. Drew Dober backers, beware...
I like all your picks except Escudero. He was cut from the UFC multiple times for a reason. He can't hang at this level and Dober is still climbing to his full potential. He will be back to make a statement after suffering that horrible stoppage in Brazil.
Cejudo, Gastelum, Case & Rosa are all solid locks.
I think the line should be closer on Montano but I like him to win inside the distance. Melendez should handily beat Alvarez, whose only beat mid-level fighters in the other organizations.
Best of luck to you.
I like all your picks except Escudero. He was cut from the UFC multiple times for a reason. He can't hang at this level and Dober is still climbing to his full potential. He will be back to make a statement after suffering that horrible stoppage in Brazil.
Cejudo, Gastelum, Case & Rosa are all solid locks.
I think the line should be closer on Montano but I like him to win inside the distance. Melendez should handily beat Alvarez, whose only beat mid-level fighters in the other organizations.
I like all your picks except Escudero. He was cut from the UFC multiple times for a reason. He can't hang at this level and Dober is still climbing to his full potential. He will be back to make a statement after suffering that horrible stoppage in Brazil.
Cejudo, Gastelum, Case & Rosa are all solid locks.
I think the line should be closer on Montano but I like him to win inside the distance. Melendez should handily beat Alvarez, whose only beat mid-level fighters in the other organizations.
Best of luck to you.
I am not very high on Drew Dober's potential. I can't see him getting a finish here, and there is no way he will win any type of close decision in Mexico.
Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:
I like all your picks except Escudero. He was cut from the UFC multiple times for a reason. He can't hang at this level and Dober is still climbing to his full potential. He will be back to make a statement after suffering that horrible stoppage in Brazil.
Cejudo, Gastelum, Case & Rosa are all solid locks.
I think the line should be closer on Montano but I like him to win inside the distance. Melendez should handily beat Alvarez, whose only beat mid-level fighters in the other organizations.
Best of luck to you.
I am not very high on Drew Dober's potential. I can't see him getting a finish here, and there is no way he will win any type of close decision in Mexico.
Good luck buddy! I think we will both be sweating out an Alvarez Melendez decision. A bloody back and forth affair. And they hug and make up after. So based on my prediction it will probably actually be a quick sub...
Good luck buddy! I think we will both be sweating out an Alvarez Melendez decision. A bloody back and forth affair. And they hug and make up after. So based on my prediction it will probably actually be a quick sub...
Good luck buddy! I think we will both be sweating out an Alvarez Melendez decision. A bloody back and forth affair. And they hug and make up after. So based on my prediction it will probably actually be a quick sub...
I don't think they will hug it out afterwards. They really hate each other...
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Good luck buddy! I think we will both be sweating out an Alvarez Melendez decision. A bloody back and forth affair. And they hug and make up after. So based on my prediction it will probably actually be a quick sub...
I don't think they will hug it out afterwards. They really hate each other...