Some early leans. Werdum, Alvarez, Gastelum, Torres, Cejudo, and Tumenov. Staying away from the not so well known fighters unless I see something I really like.
Some early leans. Werdum, Alvarez, Gastelum, Torres, Cejudo, and Tumenov. Staying away from the not so well known fighters unless I see something I really like.
I'm liking Werdum too. But that shouldn't surprise you, since the 2 things I love most in life are BJJ Black Belts & Underdogs. Too many question marks on Cain and at +375, best price you will get on Werdum for the rest of his career. 5 win streak with wins against Mark Hunt & Travis Browne.
I'm liking Werdum too. But that shouldn't surprise you, since the 2 things I love most in life are BJJ Black Belts & Underdogs. Too many question marks on Cain and at +375, best price you will get on Werdum for the rest of his career. 5 win streak with wins against Mark Hunt & Travis Browne.
I'm liking Werdum too. But that shouldn't surprise you, since the 2 things I love most in life are BJJ Black Belts & Underdogs. Too many question marks on Cain and at +375, best price you will get on Werdum for the rest of his career. 5 win streak with wins against Mark Hunt & Travis Browne.
LMAO Whitebelt, its only value if Werdum wins. I liked him a year ago, not gonna change my mind now. On this card though, their are better fish to be fried!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:
I'm liking Werdum too. But that shouldn't surprise you, since the 2 things I love most in life are BJJ Black Belts & Underdogs. Too many question marks on Cain and at +375, best price you will get on Werdum for the rest of his career. 5 win streak with wins against Mark Hunt & Travis Browne.
LMAO Whitebelt, its only value if Werdum wins. I liked him a year ago, not gonna change my mind now. On this card though, their are better fish to be fried!!!!
OK boys from the top: Werdum(+400) 5 gets me 20. Werdum inside the distance 1 gets me 5.79. Alvarez(+155) 1 gets me 1.55. Gastelum(-450) 225 gets me 50. Gastelum inside the distance 2 gets me 2.36. Under 1.5 Gastelum/Marquardt fight 1 gets me 1.50. Rosa inside the distance 1 gets me 1.46. Cejudo(-1050) 105 gets me 10. Escudero(+130) 2 gets me 2.60. Williams(+145) 2 gets me 2.90 Under 1.5 Perez/Williams fight 1 gets me 1.50. Case(-425) 4.25 gets me 1. Pendred(+135) 1 gets me 1.35. Under 1.5 Montano/Pendred fight 1 gets me 1.15.
OK boys from the top: Werdum(+400) 5 gets me 20. Werdum inside the distance 1 gets me 5.79. Alvarez(+155) 1 gets me 1.55. Gastelum(-450) 225 gets me 50. Gastelum inside the distance 2 gets me 2.36. Under 1.5 Gastelum/Marquardt fight 1 gets me 1.50. Rosa inside the distance 1 gets me 1.46. Cejudo(-1050) 105 gets me 10. Escudero(+130) 2 gets me 2.60. Williams(+145) 2 gets me 2.90 Under 1.5 Perez/Williams fight 1 gets me 1.50. Case(-425) 4.25 gets me 1. Pendred(+135) 1 gets me 1.35. Under 1.5 Montano/Pendred fight 1 gets me 1.15.
$352.25 in action. Few notes from me. If Werdum wins and that's a big IF, I see it coming from his strikes, I really like how KingsMMA made Dos Anjos and Dariush look. I don't like Eddie or Gilbert for that matter, I think are both overrated!!!!!!!!!! I know maybe Gastelum doesn't like 185 much but if he looks at the division it's kinda old and I think he would be favored in most matches. Cejudo looked in shape and focused!!!!!!!! Ok boys lets beat up the books and I might increase my Werdum bet later if everything goes ok.
$352.25 in action. Few notes from me. If Werdum wins and that's a big IF, I see it coming from his strikes, I really like how KingsMMA made Dos Anjos and Dariush look. I don't like Eddie or Gilbert for that matter, I think are both overrated!!!!!!!!!! I know maybe Gastelum doesn't like 185 much but if he looks at the division it's kinda old and I think he would be favored in most matches. Cejudo looked in shape and focused!!!!!!!! Ok boys lets beat up the books and I might increase my Werdum bet later if everything goes ok.
BOL. Just saw on Embedded that Werdum has been at altitude in Mexico City for more than a month. Great news for Vai Cavalo. I'm also going to add to my action if the early picks go well.
BOL. Just saw on Embedded that Werdum has been at altitude in Mexico City for more than a month. Great news for Vai Cavalo. I'm also going to add to my action if the early picks go well.
BOL. Just saw on Embedded that Werdum has been at altitude in Mexico City for more than a month. Great news for Vai Cavalo. I'm also going to add to my action if the early picks go well.
You too Whitebelt!!! Yeah I knew he had been there awhile. I'll only add if I'm really up like if some of my dogs hit.
Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:
BOL. Just saw on Embedded that Werdum has been at altitude in Mexico City for more than a month. Great news for Vai Cavalo. I'm also going to add to my action if the early picks go well.
You too Whitebelt!!! Yeah I knew he had been there awhile. I'll only add if I'm really up like if some of my dogs hit.