1. Hammer Time Parlay of Chris Weidman over Vitor Belfort, Joseph Benavidez over John Moraga and John Dodson over Zach Makovsky. Risking 10 units to win 7.25 units.
2. Parlay of Donald Cerrone over John Makdessi and Colby Covington over Mike Pyle. Risking 4.55 units to win 3 units.
3. Anthony Johnson (+110) over Daniel Cormier. Risking 2 units to win 2.2 units.
4. Parlay of Justin Scoggins over Josh Sampo and Islam Makhachev over Leo Kuntz. Risking 3 units to win 2 units.
5. Josh Burkman (+225) over Dong Hyun Kim. Risking 1 unit to win 2.25 units.
6. Parlay of Travis Browne over Andrei Arlovski and Uriah Hall over Rafael Natal. Risking 1.75 units to win 1 unit.
7. Nina Ansaroff (+225) over Rosé Namajunas. Risking 0.8 units to win 1.75 units.
Here are the plays:
1. Hammer Time Parlay of Chris Weidman over Vitor Belfort, Joseph Benavidez over John Moraga and John Dodson over Zach Makovsky. Risking 10 units to win 7.25 units.
2. Parlay of Donald Cerrone over John Makdessi and Colby Covington over Mike Pyle. Risking 4.55 units to win 3 units.
3. Anthony Johnson (+110) over Daniel Cormier. Risking 2 units to win 2.2 units.
4. Parlay of Justin Scoggins over Josh Sampo and Islam Makhachev over Leo Kuntz. Risking 3 units to win 2 units.
5. Josh Burkman (+225) over Dong Hyun Kim. Risking 1 unit to win 2.25 units.
6. Parlay of Travis Browne over Andrei Arlovski and Uriah Hall over Rafael Natal. Risking 1.75 units to win 1 unit.
7. Nina Ansaroff (+225) over Rosé Namajunas. Risking 0.8 units to win 1.75 units.
Kinda surprised you didn't put Cerrone in the hammer play over Dotson????
I would rather have big $ on a fighter who shows up mentally prepared to fight 100% of the time vs a guy who doesn't.
I do believe both guys will win fairly easy but feel that Makdessi has the greater chance to pull an upset if Cerrone pulls another no show performance.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Kinda surprised you didn't put Cerrone in the hammer play over Dotson????
I would rather have big $ on a fighter who shows up mentally prepared to fight 100% of the time vs a guy who doesn't.
I do believe both guys will win fairly easy but feel that Makdessi has the greater chance to pull an upset if Cerrone pulls another no show performance.
Agree with most of your picks except for Burkman and Ansaroff..
If Kim turns it into a striking battle, Burkman has a shot.. If he issues he judo and a heavy top game, he should beat Burkman easily.
As for Ansaroff, I don't see anywhere she can take the fight and win..
Kim cannot be trusted these days and i think his best days are now behind him. He has thrown intelligent game planning completely out the window and he has never been known for his durability. If he fights as stupid as I think he will, Burkman has a good chance of knocking him out.
As far as Namajunas, I don't think she is nearly as good as she looked on the TUF show nor as bad as she looked against Esparza. However, laying a -300 on her at this point in her career is a very risky proposition IMO. I would much rather take my chances on the dog who should have a striking advantage in this matchup. Either way, it is a small degenerate action play.
Quote Originally Posted by str8edgejedi:
Best of luck this weekend!
Agree with most of your picks except for Burkman and Ansaroff..
If Kim turns it into a striking battle, Burkman has a shot.. If he issues he judo and a heavy top game, he should beat Burkman easily.
As for Ansaroff, I don't see anywhere she can take the fight and win..
Kim cannot be trusted these days and i think his best days are now behind him. He has thrown intelligent game planning completely out the window and he has never been known for his durability. If he fights as stupid as I think he will, Burkman has a good chance of knocking him out.
As far as Namajunas, I don't think she is nearly as good as she looked on the TUF show nor as bad as she looked against Esparza. However, laying a -300 on her at this point in her career is a very risky proposition IMO. I would much rather take my chances on the dog who should have a striking advantage in this matchup. Either way, it is a small degenerate action play.
Good luck on your plays. All same sides at this point.
I still can't make up my mind on Cormier AJ, but might take the good DC odds
It will come down to AJ's takedown defense and at what point Cormier will gas. Unfortunately for Cormier, it looks like he left his unlimited gas tank at heavy weight.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Good luck on your plays. All same sides at this point.
I still can't make up my mind on Cormier AJ, but might take the good DC odds
It will come down to AJ's takedown defense and at what point Cormier will gas. Unfortunately for Cormier, it looks like he left his unlimited gas tank at heavy weight.
Unfortunately, I am at the TFC MLS game vs Portland, so I am going to miss the start of the card. Hopefully, I can get all caught up before the PPV portion starts.
Unfortunately, I am at the TFC MLS game vs Portland, so I am going to miss the start of the card. Hopefully, I can get all caught up before the PPV portion starts.
Definitely no complaints! Although I do think you Uriah Hall got robbed!However, it didn't end up hurting me. Overall, the plays went 3-3-1 for +7.5 units.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
nice night Mister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely no complaints! Although I do think you Uriah Hall got robbed!However, it didn't end up hurting me. Overall, the plays went 3-3-1 for +7.5 units.