Duffey looked great. He will be huge at 145 if he does go down there. I will back him until he meets a high level wrestler - Mendes, Lamas, Edgar, Bermudez, etc.
Duffey looked great. He will be huge at 145 if he does go down there. I will back him until he meets a high level wrestler - Mendes, Lamas, Edgar, Bermudez, etc.
Esparza -1.6 Duffey +1 Elias -2.1 Rosh/Cope +1 Nelson -1 Esparza sub -.5 Cariaso -.5 O prop -2.8
2-6 -6.5
69-68 +10.0
I'm becoming a good fade these last few weeks. I pump up guys like Hendricks, RDA, Dariush here and in other threads. then I end up betting that Narvaez doesn't quit and that Esparza can takedown that scary beast Joanna. On the flip, that was a great night of fights. There wasn't a fight I was bored with - not one.
67-62 +16.5 prior
Esparza -1.6 Duffey +1 Elias -2.1 Rosh/Cope +1 Nelson -1 Esparza sub -.5 Cariaso -.5 O prop -2.8
2-6 -6.5
69-68 +10.0
I'm becoming a good fade these last few weeks. I pump up guys like Hendricks, RDA, Dariush here and in other threads. then I end up betting that Narvaez doesn't quit and that Esparza can takedown that scary beast Joanna. On the flip, that was a great night of fights. There wasn't a fight I was bored with - not one.