Rousey at 9-1, hoping people lay some coin on Zingano!!! Don't get me wrong, I like Cat, but not here. Holm really 9-1 too!!! Is she that good??? Ellenberger and Koscheck should be on fight pass, serious!!! Ferguson beats the gate keeper or is he another house guy??? Last stand for Munoz and the Kid??? Is Lewis legit or just some HW with a glass jaw??? How many Dawgs hit on this card??? Many questions, sorry bored at work.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Rousey at 9-1, hoping people lay some coin on Zingano!!! Don't get me wrong, I like Cat, but not here. Holm really 9-1 too!!! Is she that good??? Ellenberger and Koscheck should be on fight pass, serious!!! Ferguson beats the gate keeper or is he another house guy??? Last stand for Munoz and the Kid??? Is Lewis legit or just some HW with a glass jaw??? How many Dawgs hit on this card??? Many questions, sorry bored at work.
i actually like Zingano here....Rousey is the best but I think the strength of Cat may be able to pull the huge upset here. I am waiting for more Rousey money...I want Zingano at plus 700...
i actually like Zingano here....Rousey is the best but I think the strength of Cat may be able to pull the huge upset here. I am waiting for more Rousey money...I want Zingano at plus 700...
Mark Munoz (-320). 16 gets me 5. I love Munoz but how much he got in his tank against a unknown???
i bet munoz at the open at -290. supposedly mark quit managing the everyday operations of his gym to focus more on fighting. cut back on his family activities as well. also, hes only coming off a knee rehab as oposed to knee surgery. if he cant beat a 37-year-old career ww with an 11 percent ko ratio that at his best was a gatekeeper ufc fighter in his prime then mark is done
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Mark Munoz (-320). 16 gets me 5. I love Munoz but how much he got in his tank against a unknown???
i bet munoz at the open at -290. supposedly mark quit managing the everyday operations of his gym to focus more on fighting. cut back on his family activities as well. also, hes only coming off a knee rehab as oposed to knee surgery. if he cant beat a 37-year-old career ww with an 11 percent ko ratio that at his best was a gatekeeper ufc fighter in his prime then mark is done