I absolutely despise this card from a betting standpoint and viewing standpoint. Most of the fight matchups are very puzzling. A lot of fighters with terrible cardio and terrible fight IQ on this card. You honestly don't know what you're going to get from the likes of Natal, Iaquinta, Lauzon, Woodley, Alcantara or Diego Brando.
I am probably going to take a pass on a majority of these fights or have a really really small degenerate action play.
There are only two fights that I absolutely love and it is my Hammertime parlay.
I absolutely despise this card from a betting standpoint and viewing standpoint. Most of the fight matchups are very puzzling. A lot of fighters with terrible cardio and terrible fight IQ on this card. You honestly don't know what you're going to get from the likes of Natal, Iaquinta, Lauzon, Woodley, Alcantara or Diego Brando.
I am probably going to take a pass on a majority of these fights or have a really really small degenerate action play.
There are only two fights that I absolutely love and it is my Hammertime parlay.
I absolutely despise this card from a betting standpoint and viewing standpoint. Most of the fight matchups are very puzzling. A lot of fighters with terrible cardio and terrible fight IQ on this card. You honestly don't know what you're going to get from the likes of Natal, Iaquinta, Lauzon, Woodley, Alcantara or Diego Brando.
I am probably going to take a pass on a majority of these fights or have a really really small degenerate action play.
There are only two fights that I absolutely love and it is my Hammertime parlay.
You forgot McCall(IQ) and Lineker(weight), lol. Tate either has bad IQ or bad corner work too.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
I absolutely despise this card from a betting standpoint and viewing standpoint. Most of the fight matchups are very puzzling. A lot of fighters with terrible cardio and terrible fight IQ on this card. You honestly don't know what you're going to get from the likes of Natal, Iaquinta, Lauzon, Woodley, Alcantara or Diego Brando.
I am probably going to take a pass on a majority of these fights or have a really really small degenerate action play.
There are only two fights that I absolutely love and it is my Hammertime parlay.
You forgot McCall(IQ) and Lineker(weight), lol. Tate either has bad IQ or bad corner work too.