• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 181 - Big play

    12 Next Last»
    sharpstick
    OnTheO
    Ferrari29
    sawman
    Coreyccr
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1648
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 6:37 PM ET #1

    I haven't posted in this forum in a while, outside of wishing my fellow friends good luck.  However, it seems like a lot of the riff raff has disappeared, and it might be worth joining back in.

    With that said, no better time to come back than with a totally missed line for UFC 181.

    Josh Samman +140

    I personally have Samman as a small favorite, and can't believe this price.  Gordon is overvalued due to his performance against Lima.  The layoff in this spot for Samman doesn't concern me.

    Samman gets it done tomorrow night.  Quite easily as well.  Get on it before it moves.  


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I haven't posted in this forum in a while, outside of wishing my fellow friends good luck.  However, it seems like a lot of the riff raff has disappeared, and it might be worth joining back in.

    With that said, no better time to come back than with a totally missed line for UFC 181.

    Josh Samman +140

    I personally have Samman as a small favorite, and can't believe this price.  Gordon is overvalued due to his performance against Lima.  The layoff in this spot for Samman doesn't concern me.

    Samman gets it done tomorrow night.  Quite easily as well.  Get on it before it moves.  


     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 6:50 PM ET #2

    Good luck - I'm on the same as well.
    Reply
    Good luck - I'm on the same as well.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 7:02 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Good luck - I'm on the same as well.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Good luck - I'm on the same as well.


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 7:10 PM ET #4

    Welcome back Sharp stick, I've played him too!!!
    Reply
    Welcome back Sharp stick, I've played him too!!!
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 7:28 PM ET #5

    Thanks for the tip, Sharp!

    As I am finding less and less time for this sport, unfortunately.... I have to think this forum, at the current time, has the best contributors since the time I've been checking it out.

    Your thoughts are always appreciated. Your knowledge on the sport is top notch!

    Good luck
    Reply
    Thanks for the tip, Sharp!

    As I am finding less and less time for this sport, unfortunately.... I have to think this forum, at the current time, has the best contributors since the time I've been checking it out.

    Your thoughts are always appreciated. Your knowledge on the sport is top notch!

    Good luck
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 7:32 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Welcome back Sharp stick, I've played him too!!!

    Let's get it!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Welcome back Sharp stick, I've played him too!!!

    Let's get it!
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 7:32 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Thanks for the tip, Sharp!

    As I am finding less and less time for this sport, unfortunately.... I have to think this forum, at the current time, has the best contributors since the time I've been checking it out.

    Your thoughts are always appreciated. Your knowledge on the sport is top notch!

    Good luck


    Appreciate the kind words.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Thanks for the tip, Sharp!

    As I am finding less and less time for this sport, unfortunately.... I have to think this forum, at the current time, has the best contributors since the time I've been checking it out.

    Your thoughts are always appreciated. Your knowledge on the sport is top notch!

    Good luck


    Appreciate the kind words.  
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 9:44 PM ET #8

    btw Samman looked HUGE at the weigh ins
    Reply
    btw Samman looked HUGE at the weigh ins
     
    whipton
    whipton
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 9:58 PM ET #9

    Reply
     
    jackal4422
    jackal4422
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 972
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 12:33 AM ET #10

    gl
    Reply
    gl
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 1:01 AM ET #11

    Reply
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 11:16 AM ET #12

    I hate to be going against you. I thought Samman looked awful at the weighins yesterday and looked very nervous.  I think he is put way too much pressure on himself based on the personal situation involving the death of his girlfriend and this thing the anniversary of that event and it being a must wind in his mind. I think that's gonna all work against him. Gordon look fantastic in his last fight and his training at one of the better camps. I hope for your sake I am wrong but I don't like Samantha chances
    Reply
    I hate to be going against you. I thought Samman looked awful at the weighins yesterday and looked very nervous.  I think he is put way too much pressure on himself based on the personal situation involving the death of his girlfriend and this thing the anniversary of that event and it being a must wind in his mind. I think that's gonna all work against him. Gordon look fantastic in his last fight and his training at one of the better camps. I hope for your sake I am wrong but I don't like Samantha chances
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 11:17 AM ET #13

    Silly Siri! Accidentally hit submit without checking what it said!!  
    Reply
    Silly Siri! Accidentally hit submit without checking what it said!!  
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 11:42 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    I hate to be going against you. I thought Samman looked awful at the weighins yesterday and looked very nervous.  I think he is put way too much pressure on himself based on the personal situation involving the death of his girlfriend and this thing the anniversary of that event and it being a must wind in his mind. I think that's gonna all work against him. Gordon look fantastic in his last fight and his training at one of the better camps. I hope for your sake I am wrong but I don't like Samantha chances

    No worries.  Always good to hear the other side.  Best of luck on the card!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    I hate to be going against you. I thought Samman looked awful at the weighins yesterday and looked very nervous.  I think he is put way too much pressure on himself based on the personal situation involving the death of his girlfriend and this thing the anniversary of that event and it being a must wind in his mind. I think that's gonna all work against him. Gordon look fantastic in his last fight and his training at one of the better camps. I hope for your sake I am wrong but I don't like Samantha chances

    No worries.  Always good to hear the other side.  Best of luck on the card!

     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 5:54 PM ET #15

    Hopefully everyone got in already. Down to +115 and worse most places.
    Reply
    Hopefully everyone got in already. Down to +115 and worse most places.
     
    mrpipper9000
    mrpipper9000
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 38
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 6:06 PM ET #16

    put a littlle on him once i saw the thread, dont no really much about him. just read his tragic story, and tn is his girlfriend that passed birthday so really pulling for him, would be a great feel good story and one he deserves. Glad to see you back in the threads sharpstick, let us know if you have anyothers.
    Reply
    put a littlle on him once i saw the thread, dont no really much about him. just read his tragic story, and tn is his girlfriend that passed birthday so really pulling for him, would be a great feel good story and one he deserves. Glad to see you back in the threads sharpstick, let us know if you have anyothers.
     
    HellHook33
    HellHook33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1049
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 9:20 PM ET #17

    WELL DONE!
    Reply
    WELL DONE!
     
    NickCapone
    NickCapone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 190
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 9:22 PM ET #18

    Cha Ching. Thank u
    Reply
    Cha Ching. Thank u
     
    mikesomoney
    mikesomoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1859
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 9:25 PM ET #19

    great hit that was scary with gordon on take downs nice hit buddy!
    Reply
    great hit that was scary with gordon on take downs nice hit buddy!
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 9:28 PM ET #20

    Not how I had drawn it it, but not complaining!

    Thanks for the love guys.
    Reply
    Not how I had drawn it it, but not complaining!

    Thanks for the love guys.
     
    luisc98
    luisc98
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1050
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 9:55 PM ET #21

    Any other plays Sharpstick?
    Reply
    Any other plays Sharpstick?
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 10:24 PM ET #22

    Nice win! Not sure we deserved that one, but I'll take it for sure.
    Reply
    Nice win! Not sure we deserved that one, but I'll take it for sure.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 10:50 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by luisc98:

    Any other plays Sharpstick?


    No sir!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by luisc98:

    Any other plays Sharpstick?


    No sir!
     
    HellHook33
    HellHook33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1049
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 11:13 PM ET #24

    Great Job!
    Reply
    Great Job!
     
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2014 - 10:09 AM ET #25

    Nice call
    Reply
    Nice call
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,462
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,668
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,142
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.