4-8 -4.63 units last week
Smith +230 1.3 units to win 3.0
me too lol
Imadaev +130 2.31 units
Pereiria is all flash , if Imadaev chin can last 1 round, i believe he wears him out. He was a big deal before his last two loses.
me too lol
Imadaev +130 2.31 units
Pereiria is all flash , if Imadaev chin can last 1 round, i believe he wears him out. He was a big deal before his last two loses.
man that one hurt, Pereiria just dominated him, I questioned his endurance but he definitely has been working on It.
man that one hurt, Pereiria just dominated him, I questioned his endurance but he definitely has been working on It.
Pereria fights like this then gets strea rolled his next fight. I hate betting oo/against him. Imadev just doesnt have it as a fighter. blah
Pereria fights like this then gets strea rolled his next fight. I hate betting oo/against him. Imadev just doesnt have it as a fighter. blah
I checked for your thread before fights start and didnt see it, or I wouldve been here contributing.
Glad to see that quick stoppage in the 3rd by Ref, had Pereira ITD...this guy annoys me with his showman shit but hes really good. He'd be a legit title contender if he was a little more traditional/focused.
I checked for your thread before fights start and didnt see it, or I wouldve been here contributing.
Glad to see that quick stoppage in the 3rd by Ref, had Pereira ITD...this guy annoys me with his showman shit but hes really good. He'd be a legit title contender if he was a little more traditional/focused.
i was running little behind at work, to be able to enjoy watchin the fights
i was running little behind at work, to be able to enjoy watchin the fights
This fight is a toss up for me. Menifield is the better fight IMO but OSP held up pretty well against a solid HW in Rothwell, despite fighting at 240lbs to Rothwell's 265. This is back down at 205 just 4 months later.
I'll ride with Menifield ITD as well, could go either way though.
This fight is a toss up for me. Menifield is the better fight IMO but OSP held up pretty well against a solid HW in Rothwell, despite fighting at 240lbs to Rothwell's 265. This is back down at 205 just 4 months later.
I'll ride with Menifield ITD as well, could go either way though.
Menifield fighting too passive, staying outside of his own range which is terrible against OSP's size
Edit*
Saw that coming, tried to get it live.. damnit.
Menifield fighting too passive, staying outside of his own range which is terrible against OSP's size
Edit*
Saw that coming, tried to get it live.. damnit.
vomit , then he got agressive and got put to sleep lol. I like Reem to chop down Sakai but i, done for the day. lol. Dont know why i wasted my time this week with a bad card lol. Good luck Yanks
edit* i saw it too smh
vomit , then he got agressive and got put to sleep lol. I like Reem to chop down Sakai but i, done for the day. lol. Dont know why i wasted my time this week with a bad card lol. Good luck Yanks
edit* i saw it too smh
