Posted:
#1
YTD
6-5 Events
40-46 Fights (-$500.94) 
3-2 O/U (+$0.04) 
Welll guys missed last week as I was at my parents house in the middle of nowhere with no signal. I did see some of you had pretty good nights. Congrats, and lets keep it going.
UFC 198
Werdum -160 $16.00 = $10.00
Jacare -295 $29.50 = $10.00
Cyborg -1400 $1,400.00 = $100.00
Anderson -155 $15.50 = $10.00
Barberena +4.80 $5.00 = $24.00
Brown +285 $5.00 = $14.25
Santos -345 $10.35 = $3.00
Yancy + 200 $5.00 = $10.00
Lineker -145 $4.35 = $3.00
Cummins -210 $21.00 = $10.00
Moraes -450 $9.00 = $2.00
Tukhugov -125 $2.50 = $2.00
Stacking Barberena, Brown, and Yancy. Had to go with my Hometown boy! He's a nut job and if he can keep Maia off his back I think he can grind out a W.
Bellator 154
Davis -215 $21.50 = $10.00
Good luck everyone! Lets beat them books down!!! 
