• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    U F C 1 9 9

    Chewy5394
    Ferrari29
    Reppin23forMJ
    MR219
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 916
    Posts: 13
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 12:25 AM ET #1

    YTD

    7-5 Events
    45-52 Fights (-$425.94)
    4-2 O/U (+$2.44) 


    Well I took last week off because I didn't feel great about any fight on that card and I knew this week I'd have quite a bit in action. So here we go with some leans.


    Rockhold (by alot)
    Cruz 
    Holloway
    Hendo/Lombard ITD
    Poirier
    Vick
    Breese

    Thoughts and opinions welcomed.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    YTD

    7-5 Events
    45-52 Fights (-$425.94)
    4-2 O/U (+$2.44) 


    Well I took last week off because I didn't feel great about any fight on that card and I knew this week I'd have quite a bit in action. So here we go with some leans.


    Rockhold (by alot)
    Cruz 
    Holloway
    Hendo/Lombard ITD
    Poirier
    Vick
    Breese

    Thoughts and opinions welcomed.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 12:44 AM ET #2

    Hey you going to Cleveland in September or does Urban have you on lockdown?????????
    Reply
    Hey you going to Cleveland in September or does Urban have you on lockdown?????????
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 12:50 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Hey you going to Cleveland in September or does Urban have you on lockdown?????????

    Hahaha! I don't know man thats Tulsa week!!! That could be a tough game for us this year...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Hey you going to Cleveland in September or does Urban have you on lockdown?????????

    Hahaha! I don't know man thats Tulsa week!!! That could be a tough game for us this year...
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 4:50 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Hey you going to Cleveland in September or does Urban have you on lockdown?????????
    Hahaha! I don't know man thats Tulsa week!!! That could be a tough game for us this year...

    Figure you schedule back to back Oklahoma teams and go 1-1.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Hey you going to Cleveland in September or does Urban have you on lockdown?????????
    Hahaha! I don't know man thats Tulsa week!!! That could be a tough game for us this year...

    Figure you schedule back to back Oklahoma teams and go 1-1.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 8:55 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Hahaha! I don't know man thats Tulsa week!!! That could be a tough game for us this year...
    Figure you schedule back to back Oklahoma teams and go 1-1.

    Baker Mayfield is a bum!!! Lol.

    I'm planning on making the trip up for 203. Maybe a day early and catch weigh-ins too. You going?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Hahaha! I don't know man thats Tulsa week!!! That could be a tough game for us this year...
    Figure you schedule back to back Oklahoma teams and go 1-1.

    Baker Mayfield is a bum!!! Lol.

    I'm planning on making the trip up for 203. Maybe a day early and catch weigh-ins too. You going?
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2016 - 9:11 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Hahaha! I don't know man thats Tulsa week!!! That could be a tough game for us this year...Figure you schedule back to back Oklahoma teams and go 1-1.
    Baker Mayfield is a bum!!! Lol.I'm planning on making the trip up for 203. Maybe a day early and catch weigh-ins too. You going?

    Sooner Schooner might be running wild September 17th!!! Yeah I'm going Friday too, heard they re-did the Flats on the water.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Hahaha! I don't know man thats Tulsa week!!! That could be a tough game for us this year...Figure you schedule back to back Oklahoma teams and go 1-1.
    Baker Mayfield is a bum!!! Lol.I'm planning on making the trip up for 203. Maybe a day early and catch weigh-ins too. You going?

    Sooner Schooner might be running wild September 17th!!! Yeah I'm going Friday too, heard they re-did the Flats on the water.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 6:13 AM ET #7

    Ok fellas here we go!

    Rockhold -650 $1,300.00 = #200.00

    Cruz by dec -144 $72.00 = $50.00
    Faber ITD +640 $11.25 = $72.00

    Holloway -310 $15.50 = $5.00

    Hendo/Lombard ITD -610 $61.00 = $10.00
    Hendo/Lombard u1.5 -200 $2.00 = $1.00

    Poirier -180 $9.00 = $5.00

    Ortega -250 $10.00 = $4.00

    Vick +185 $10.00 = $18.50

    Breese +100 $10.00 = $10.00



    This is one of my biggest cards ever!!!

    $1,500.75 in action

    Obviously I believe Rockhold when he says he could crawl in there and beat Bisping's a$$!

    I felt great about Cruz by dec, but I'll admit all the love for Faber on here persuaded me to hedge with faber ITD.

    Holloway is my favorite featherweight and I think he could rule that devision for a while but Lamas is definitely no slouch.

    I think everyone feels the same about Hendo/Lombard. 

    I waited for Breese to get to + or even money so I could stack him with Vick. I'm hoping to hit 1 (preferably Vick) but I wouldn't be surprised to hit both. I like Dariush but he hasnt looked good his last couple of fights. 


    Good luck everyone! 
    Reply
    Ok fellas here we go!

    Rockhold -650 $1,300.00 = #200.00

    Cruz by dec -144 $72.00 = $50.00
    Faber ITD +640 $11.25 = $72.00

    Holloway -310 $15.50 = $5.00

    Hendo/Lombard ITD -610 $61.00 = $10.00
    Hendo/Lombard u1.5 -200 $2.00 = $1.00

    Poirier -180 $9.00 = $5.00

    Ortega -250 $10.00 = $4.00

    Vick +185 $10.00 = $18.50

    Breese +100 $10.00 = $10.00



    This is one of my biggest cards ever!!!

    $1,500.75 in action

    Obviously I believe Rockhold when he says he could crawl in there and beat Bisping's a$$!

    I felt great about Cruz by dec, but I'll admit all the love for Faber on here persuaded me to hedge with faber ITD.

    Holloway is my favorite featherweight and I think he could rule that devision for a while but Lamas is definitely no slouch.

    I think everyone feels the same about Hendo/Lombard. 

    I waited for Breese to get to + or even money so I could stack him with Vick. I'm hoping to hit 1 (preferably Vick) but I wouldn't be surprised to hit both. I like Dariush but he hasnt looked good his last couple of fights. 


    Good luck everyone! 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 1:28 PM ET #8

    Holy Shyt Chewy!!!!! You really love Rockhold eh
    Reply
    Holy Shyt Chewy!!!!! You really love Rockhold eh
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 2:44 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Holy Shyt Chewy!!!!! You really love Rockhold eh

    Yeah I was thinking about hammering him ITD but I've got cute like that before and got cracked so I figured I'd just pay the price and play it safe. Hopefully I don't get cracked tonight or I'll be fighting from 2 G's down...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Holy Shyt Chewy!!!!! You really love Rockhold eh

    Yeah I was thinking about hammering him ITD but I've got cute like that before and got cracked so I figured I'd just pay the price and play it safe. Hopefully I don't get cracked tonight or I'll be fighting from 2 G's down...
     
    Reppin23forMJ
    Reppin23forMJ
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 31
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 3:10 PM ET #10

    Anyone can pick favorites.. no one can bet rockhold for that line. your only underdog pick is Vick which is a very close fight.. Holloway is a stupid bet his line is way too high for a fight that is very even. Not worth a bet on him. 
    Reply
    Anyone can pick favorites.. no one can bet rockhold for that line. your only underdog pick is Vick which is a very close fight.. Holloway is a stupid bet his line is way too high for a fight that is very even. Not worth a bet on him. 
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 4:15 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Reppin23forMJ:

    Anyone can pick favorites.. no one can bet rockhold for that line. your only underdog pick is Vick which is a very close fight.. Holloway is a stupid bet his line is way too high for a fight that is very even. Not worth a bet on him. 

    Apparently someone can bet Rockhold at that line because I did... Appreciate your comment but it's a little hard to take anything you say seriously seeing as you don't post here and then you show up out of nowhere telling guys how and who they should bet.

    Anyone can pick favs? Maybe, but you know what else anyone can do??? Show up pick some dogs for bogus amounts get cracked 9 times then hit on the 10th one and tell everyone I told you so...

    As far as Holloway goes I wish the line was lower I would've bet him more but I'm not going to let a line keep me from betting someone I like. I obviously know Lamas is tough seeing as I only put $15 on Max...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppin23forMJ:

    Anyone can pick favorites.. no one can bet rockhold for that line. your only underdog pick is Vick which is a very close fight.. Holloway is a stupid bet his line is way too high for a fight that is very even. Not worth a bet on him. 

    Apparently someone can bet Rockhold at that line because I did... Appreciate your comment but it's a little hard to take anything you say seriously seeing as you don't post here and then you show up out of nowhere telling guys how and who they should bet.

    Anyone can pick favs? Maybe, but you know what else anyone can do??? Show up pick some dogs for bogus amounts get cracked 9 times then hit on the 10th one and tell everyone I told you so...

    As far as Holloway goes I wish the line was lower I would've bet him more but I'm not going to let a line keep me from betting someone I like. I obviously know Lamas is tough seeing as I only put $15 on Max...
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2016 - 6:02 PM ET #12

    Reply
     
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2016 - 7:51 PM ET #13

    Fights 5-4 -$1,257.25 
    O/U 1-0 +$1.00

    Had a nice night going until Rockhold screwed that up for me...

    Well I've dug myself a nice little hole. Need to adjust and hopefully I can start climbing out.


    See you boys in a couple of weeks.
    Reply
    Fights 5-4 -$1,257.25 
    O/U 1-0 +$1.00

    Had a nice night going until Rockhold screwed that up for me...

    Well I've dug myself a nice little hole. Need to adjust and hopefully I can start climbing out.


    See you boys in a couple of weeks.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,432
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,604
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 109
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.