Posted:
#1
MMA record 8-2
Torres -315 I think she is good parlay material. Maybe bet it goes to DEC cuz it prob will for better odds.
Maynard + 205 Gray could def get put to sleep but with these odds I am hoping his wrestling wins this fight.
Herman +170 I got Herman because he upset me with Boetch awhile back. I also think CB Dalloway is fade material.
Hill - 275 I was impressed with Hill against Andrade but Yoders wrestling might be a prob.
Klose + 230 The value is there for this bet. I prob prop bet the Bone crusher to win inside the distance incase Klose can't win DEC
Gathje + 130 I like his wreckless style and I think Johnson will be overwhelmed.
Mein +130 I think if the well trained Mein shows up he will get this win.
Theodorou - 145 Theo is a boring dec winning fighter.
Romero +105 I want Bobby to win but I just think Yoel has enough wrestling to take him down.
Overeem -135 I don't like Werdum and I think Overeem wants another title shot.
Pettis -230 I think Pettis at 155 will feel a lot better than his last one at 145.
SChevchenko -105 I think her cardio is better than Nunes. If nunes doesn't stop this fight early she will lose.
I know the breakdowns aren't much detailed info. Sorry.
Torres -315 I think she is good parlay material. Maybe bet it goes to DEC cuz it prob will for better odds.
Maynard + 205 Gray could def get put to sleep but with these odds I am hoping his wrestling wins this fight.
Herman +170 I got Herman because he upset me with Boetch awhile back. I also think CB Dalloway is fade material.
Hill - 275 I was impressed with Hill against Andrade but Yoders wrestling might be a prob.
Klose + 230 The value is there for this bet. I prob prop bet the Bone crusher to win inside the distance incase Klose can't win DEC
Gathje + 130 I like his wreckless style and I think Johnson will be overwhelmed.
Mein +130 I think if the well trained Mein shows up he will get this win.
Theodorou - 145 Theo is a boring dec winning fighter.
Romero +105 I want Bobby to win but I just think Yoel has enough wrestling to take him down.
Overeem -135 I don't like Werdum and I think Overeem wants another title shot.
Pettis -230 I think Pettis at 155 will feel a lot better than his last one at 145.
SChevchenko -105 I think her cardio is better than Nunes. If nunes doesn't stop this fight early she will lose.
I know the breakdowns aren't much detailed info. Sorry.
