TUF 27 Finale
TUF 27 Finale (7/6/18)
It's funny to see that you finally have all this traffic on your page now. I remember having you all to myself hahaha
When do you think your picks will be out tomorrow.
It's funny to see that you finally have all this traffic on your page now. I remember having you all to myself hahaha
When do you think your picks will be out tomorrow.
Israel opened at bovada at -205
it's all the way down to -130. I StiLL HAVE FAILTH IN THE LAST STYLEBENDER
Israel opened at bovada at -205
it's all the way down to -130. I StiLL HAVE FAILTH IN THE LAST STYLEBENDER
Excited for the main event. I thought Tavares at first but after the weigh ins I am on Adesanya, he will make adjustments from his last fight and I dont think Brad will fight like Vetorri. Israel by TKO
Excited for the main event. I thought Tavares at first but after the weigh ins I am on Adesanya, he will make adjustments from his last fight and I dont think Brad will fight like Vetorri. Israel by TKO
[Quote: Originally Posted by Caff3inekil0s]It's funny to see that you finally have all this traffic on your page now.
We're making the MMA Forum Great Again!![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by Caff3inekil0s]It's funny to see that you finally have all this traffic on your page now.
We're making the MMA Forum Great Again!![]()
Excited for the main event. I thought Tavares at first but after the weigh ins I am on Adesanya, he will make adjustments from his last fight and I dont think Brad will fight like Vetorri. Israel by TKO
Excited for the main event. I thought Tavares at first but after the weigh ins I am on Adesanya, he will make adjustments from his last fight and I dont think Brad will fight like Vetorri. Israel by TKO
Gut feeling, but Foxy Roxy the Happy Warrior has got this fight. She lost a fight to Barb awhile back but she seems more in tune for this fight and looks the part while retaining her exciting personality. +145 for Roxy is really nice value.
Gut feeling, but Foxy Roxy the Happy Warrior has got this fight. She lost a fight to Barb awhile back but she seems more in tune for this fight and looks the part while retaining her exciting personality. +145 for Roxy is really nice value.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,450
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,907
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,643
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 552
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,018
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 472
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
