• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    TUF 22 Money Makers

    J-MoneyMaker
    Chewy5394
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 612
    Posts: 4
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 5:20 PM ET #1

    I had a much better showing last night as compared to the first few posts I had on here. I'm still mad about the Rousey loss lol. I'm hoping to do well this weekend and finish the year out strong. As I stated last night, there are UFC events Thursday/Friday/Saturday, so there is a lot of action on the board. Last night I loved a lot of the match-ups and played several of them with confidence. Tonight feels a little different. It's a TUF Finale, which means it's a card full of some garbage fighters that likely have no future in the UFC. Don't get me wrong, there are some awesome fights, including Tony Ferguson/Edson Barboza and Frankie Edgar/Chad Mendes. In fact, I think the Edgar/Mendes fight is one of the best non-title main events the UFC has ever had up to this point. Very excited to see that one play out. But to be honest, from a betting perspective, this card blows. As much as I love betting on fights and enjoy the action while I'm watching an event, I've learned that there is no reason to force bets that I'm not very confident in. So let's get down to what I do like tonight:

    First off, I don't have any "big bets" tonight. There are no fighters on this particular card that I feel 100% confident in. The only thing I'm pretty confident in, is that the Gonzaga/Erokhin fight will end early. Some books may not offer the "Under 3 Rounds" option, but 5Dimes does. Also, please note that one of my plays is actually betting on the fight 'Under 2 Rounds." Just wanted to make sure to point that out and assure you it's not a misprint. If you don't have that option to choose from, then you could still possibly consider the "Under 1½," which is priced around -195. I personally think this fight won't get out of the 1st round, so I would obviously support a play on that as well if you're stuck with that option.

    Tony Ferguson vs. Edson Barboza should be a fun and exciting striking affair. Barboza has devastating kicks and is a good technical striker. However, Ferguson is a great pressure fighter and will likely look to close the distance, which is something Barboza has struggled with in the past. Ferguson has somewhat of an unorthodox method of throwing strikes and keeping his opponent guessing, as well as having some sneaky power compared to his body frame. I also believe that Barboza's striking defense can be a bit shaky at times and he doesn't necessarily have an iron chin. I expect Ferguson to feel things out a bit at first, start to pressure Barboza and get inside, look for the clinch and maybe even try to take Barboza down. I think Ferguson either knocks Barboza down with a punch or takes him down in the traditional way. Either way, I see this fight going in Ferguson's favor, either by a late stoppage or a decision.

    Kawajiri gets lucky and doesn't have to face Misrad Bektic, who likely would have dismantled him. Instead, he gets late notice replacement Jason Knight, which is a much more favorable match-up for him. Knight is a submission specialist but I think he's going to have his work cut out for him in this one. Kawajiri will likely take Knight down and potentially snag a submission of his own at some point. Otherwise, I see Kawajiri winning a pretty clear decision. Regardless, he's worthy of a medium-sized bet.

    Finally, I'm placing a small bet on Ryan LaFlare and Konstantin Erokhin respectively. Pierce is coming off a very long layoff after having his leg ripped off by Rousimar Palhares. Both of these guys are kind of boring fighters and are somewhat of grinders. I think LaFlare will simply be a little better everywhere that Pierce's strenghts are. This will likely be a boring fight. This is definitely not a super confident bet, but one that is worth the small risk in my opinion. Erokhin and Gonzaga, as I mentioned earlier, are likely not going to be fighting for too long in their bout. As with any heavyweight fight, all it takes is 1 punch and it's over. Gonzaga certainly has some power and if he were to somehow take Erokhin down, he could potentially submit him or at least control him on the mat. However, Erokhin has MASSIVE power, even for a heavyweight, and Gonzaga's chin isn't the best. The way I see this one playing out is Erokhin stuffing any takedown attempts, and keeping it on the feet just long enough to land a bomb on Gonzaga and put his lights out. I think it will be quick too. I see Erokhin is currently listed at -120, but 5Dimes offers an "In The Distance" prop of +100. You could even get the TKO/KO prop at +115. I personally see Erokhin's only path to victory being a stoppage, so I'm going to take the better odds at +100. I still recommend a play on him at -120 if you don't have those props. Again, since it's a heavyweight fight, it's too risky to bet too much on either guy, so don't get carried away.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I had a much better showing last night as compared to the first few posts I had on here. I'm still mad about the Rousey loss lol. I'm hoping to do well this weekend and finish the year out strong. As I stated last night, there are UFC events Thursday/Friday/Saturday, so there is a lot of action on the board. Last night I loved a lot of the match-ups and played several of them with confidence. Tonight feels a little different. It's a TUF Finale, which means it's a card full of some garbage fighters that likely have no future in the UFC. Don't get me wrong, there are some awesome fights, including Tony Ferguson/Edson Barboza and Frankie Edgar/Chad Mendes. In fact, I think the Edgar/Mendes fight is one of the best non-title main events the UFC has ever had up to this point. Very excited to see that one play out. But to be honest, from a betting perspective, this card blows. As much as I love betting on fights and enjoy the action while I'm watching an event, I've learned that there is no reason to force bets that I'm not very confident in. So let's get down to what I do like tonight:

    First off, I don't have any "big bets" tonight. There are no fighters on this particular card that I feel 100% confident in. The only thing I'm pretty confident in, is that the Gonzaga/Erokhin fight will end early. Some books may not offer the "Under 3 Rounds" option, but 5Dimes does. Also, please note that one of my plays is actually betting on the fight 'Under 2 Rounds." Just wanted to make sure to point that out and assure you it's not a misprint. If you don't have that option to choose from, then you could still possibly consider the "Under 1½," which is priced around -195. I personally think this fight won't get out of the 1st round, so I would obviously support a play on that as well if you're stuck with that option.

    Tony Ferguson vs. Edson Barboza should be a fun and exciting striking affair. Barboza has devastating kicks and is a good technical striker. However, Ferguson is a great pressure fighter and will likely look to close the distance, which is something Barboza has struggled with in the past. Ferguson has somewhat of an unorthodox method of throwing strikes and keeping his opponent guessing, as well as having some sneaky power compared to his body frame. I also believe that Barboza's striking defense can be a bit shaky at times and he doesn't necessarily have an iron chin. I expect Ferguson to feel things out a bit at first, start to pressure Barboza and get inside, look for the clinch and maybe even try to take Barboza down. I think Ferguson either knocks Barboza down with a punch or takes him down in the traditional way. Either way, I see this fight going in Ferguson's favor, either by a late stoppage or a decision.

    Kawajiri gets lucky and doesn't have to face Misrad Bektic, who likely would have dismantled him. Instead, he gets late notice replacement Jason Knight, which is a much more favorable match-up for him. Knight is a submission specialist but I think he's going to have his work cut out for him in this one. Kawajiri will likely take Knight down and potentially snag a submission of his own at some point. Otherwise, I see Kawajiri winning a pretty clear decision. Regardless, he's worthy of a medium-sized bet.

    Finally, I'm placing a small bet on Ryan LaFlare and Konstantin Erokhin respectively. Pierce is coming off a very long layoff after having his leg ripped off by Rousimar Palhares. Both of these guys are kind of boring fighters and are somewhat of grinders. I think LaFlare will simply be a little better everywhere that Pierce's strenghts are. This will likely be a boring fight. This is definitely not a super confident bet, but one that is worth the small risk in my opinion. Erokhin and Gonzaga, as I mentioned earlier, are likely not going to be fighting for too long in their bout. As with any heavyweight fight, all it takes is 1 punch and it's over. Gonzaga certainly has some power and if he were to somehow take Erokhin down, he could potentially submit him or at least control him on the mat. However, Erokhin has MASSIVE power, even for a heavyweight, and Gonzaga's chin isn't the best. The way I see this one playing out is Erokhin stuffing any takedown attempts, and keeping it on the feet just long enough to land a bomb on Gonzaga and put his lights out. I think it will be quick too. I see Erokhin is currently listed at -120, but 5Dimes offers an "In The Distance" prop of +100. You could even get the TKO/KO prop at +115. I personally see Erokhin's only path to victory being a stoppage, so I'm going to take the better odds at +100. I still recommend a play on him at -120 if you don't have those props. Again, since it's a heavyweight fight, it's too risky to bet too much on either guy, so don't get carried away.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 5:21 PM ET #2

    All in all, it's a pretty slow card from a betting perspective. Last night had some great opportunities, and tomorrow's PPV is going to be epic. I'll take the extra action on a Friday night, though, and hopefully make a few extra bucks in the process. If anyone wants some insight into the Edgar/Mendes fight, I'll give my opinion real quick...

    First off, this should be an excellent fight. Two of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world. I love both guys. They both have great footwork, great cardio, fight at a fast pace, great wrestling, takedown defense, etc. However, I believe Mendes matches up well with Frankie and does a lot of those things just a little bit better. Their skillsets are extremely similar, but the one thing that stands out to me is Mendes' punching power. Mendes has a chance to finish this fight, where I believe Edgar will have to ride out a 5 round decision. I don't think Edgar will be able to take Mendes down (I don't believe Mendes has ever been taken down in his UFC career actually). Mendes might even have trouble taking Edgar down, as Edgar has solid takedown defense as well. That means that this fight may play out on the feet for a good portion of the bout, and I feel like that gives Chad a few more opportunities to land a big shot and potentially change the course of the fight. I see Mendes rocking Edgar at some point and either locking up a guillotine, or winning a decision due to the damage and fight-changing knockdown that Mendes puts on Edgar.

    Again, if you happen to be a 5Dimes user, they have a relatively new option this year called "Scorecards = No Action." That means if you take Chad Mendes with this option (priced at -175), your bet gets cancelled if it goes the distance. If Chad finishes Edgar at some point, you win. If Edgar finishes Mendes at some point, you lose. Based on everything I just said above, this might be worth a potential play, as I don't see Edgar being able to finish Mendes. Now granted, if Mendes were to win a decision, you would miss out on some winnings, but I think if it did go to a decision, that is Edgar's best chance at winning. Just something to think about if you use 5Dimes. I look for opportunities to utilize this betting method on every card, when the situation sets up correctly. It doesn't happen too often, but it's a great option to use when you want to bet against someone who you don't view as a finisher in that particular fight. Good luck on whatever you decide to play and I'll see you again tomorrow for the best PPV card of all time!


    UFC TUF 22

    7 Unit Plays
    T. Ferguson + G. Gonzaga/K. Erokhin Under 3 Rounds (-130)
    T. Kawajiri + G. Gonzaga/K. Erokhin Under 2 Rounds (-125)

    4 Unit Play
    K. Erokhin ITD (+100)

    2 Unit Plays
    T. Kawajiri + R. LaFlare (+100)



    2015 Record: 12-17 (-31.9 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
    Reply
    All in all, it's a pretty slow card from a betting perspective. Last night had some great opportunities, and tomorrow's PPV is going to be epic. I'll take the extra action on a Friday night, though, and hopefully make a few extra bucks in the process. If anyone wants some insight into the Edgar/Mendes fight, I'll give my opinion real quick...

    First off, this should be an excellent fight. Two of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world. I love both guys. They both have great footwork, great cardio, fight at a fast pace, great wrestling, takedown defense, etc. However, I believe Mendes matches up well with Frankie and does a lot of those things just a little bit better. Their skillsets are extremely similar, but the one thing that stands out to me is Mendes' punching power. Mendes has a chance to finish this fight, where I believe Edgar will have to ride out a 5 round decision. I don't think Edgar will be able to take Mendes down (I don't believe Mendes has ever been taken down in his UFC career actually). Mendes might even have trouble taking Edgar down, as Edgar has solid takedown defense as well. That means that this fight may play out on the feet for a good portion of the bout, and I feel like that gives Chad a few more opportunities to land a big shot and potentially change the course of the fight. I see Mendes rocking Edgar at some point and either locking up a guillotine, or winning a decision due to the damage and fight-changing knockdown that Mendes puts on Edgar.

    Again, if you happen to be a 5Dimes user, they have a relatively new option this year called "Scorecards = No Action." That means if you take Chad Mendes with this option (priced at -175), your bet gets cancelled if it goes the distance. If Chad finishes Edgar at some point, you win. If Edgar finishes Mendes at some point, you lose. Based on everything I just said above, this might be worth a potential play, as I don't see Edgar being able to finish Mendes. Now granted, if Mendes were to win a decision, you would miss out on some winnings, but I think if it did go to a decision, that is Edgar's best chance at winning. Just something to think about if you use 5Dimes. I look for opportunities to utilize this betting method on every card, when the situation sets up correctly. It doesn't happen too often, but it's a great option to use when you want to bet against someone who you don't view as a finisher in that particular fight. Good luck on whatever you decide to play and I'll see you again tomorrow for the best PPV card of all time!


    UFC TUF 22

    7 Unit Plays
    T. Ferguson + G. Gonzaga/K. Erokhin Under 3 Rounds (-130)
    T. Kawajiri + G. Gonzaga/K. Erokhin Under 2 Rounds (-125)

    4 Unit Play
    K. Erokhin ITD (+100)

    2 Unit Plays
    T. Kawajiri + R. LaFlare (+100)



    2015 Record: 12-17 (-31.9 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 3:39 AM ET #3

    UFC TUF 22

    7 Unit Plays
    T. Ferguson + G. Gonzaga/K. Erokhin Under 3 Rounds (-130)
    T. Kawajiri + G. Gonzaga/K. Erokhin Under 2 Rounds (-125)

    4 Unit Play
    K. Erokhin ITD (+100)

    2 Unit Plays
    T. Kawajiri + R. LaFlare (+100)


    Overall Tonight: 1-3 (-19.85 units)

    2015 Record: 13-20 (-51.75 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units

    Should have been 3-1 instead of 1-3 if Gonzaga/Erokhin would have actually thrown 1 punch. I have no idea what the hell that was, but it sure as hell wasn't fighting. They should both be embarrassed. I didn't see any way in hell that fight would go the distance, especially the way both of them have fought recently. They literally stood there and rocked back and forth for the majority of 15 minutes. I was speechless.

    If I would have known that the line on Ferguson would drop down to -150, I would have just played him straight up. Hell of a fight that was. Props to Edgar for knocking out Chad early. I don't think anybody saw that happening in Rd 1. Give that man a title shot please. I'm not sure where Chad goes from here. See you guys tomorrow night for the best PPV ever.
    Reply
    UFC TUF 22

    7 Unit Plays
    T. Ferguson + G. Gonzaga/K. Erokhin Under 3 Rounds (-130)
    T. Kawajiri + G. Gonzaga/K. Erokhin Under 2 Rounds (-125)

    4 Unit Play
    K. Erokhin ITD (+100)

    2 Unit Plays
    T. Kawajiri + R. LaFlare (+100)


    Overall Tonight: 1-3 (-19.85 units)

    2015 Record: 13-20 (-51.75 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units

    Should have been 3-1 instead of 1-3 if Gonzaga/Erokhin would have actually thrown 1 punch. I have no idea what the hell that was, but it sure as hell wasn't fighting. They should both be embarrassed. I didn't see any way in hell that fight would go the distance, especially the way both of them have fought recently. They literally stood there and rocked back and forth for the majority of 15 minutes. I was speechless.

    If I would have known that the line on Ferguson would drop down to -150, I would have just played him straight up. Hell of a fight that was. Props to Edgar for knocking out Chad early. I don't think anybody saw that happening in Rd 1. Give that man a title shot please. I'm not sure where Chad goes from here. See you guys tomorrow night for the best PPV ever.
     
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2015 - 11:05 AM ET #4

    Tough night. I liked that fight to end early as well but just played the under 1 1/2 small. I watched Mir and Arlovski play out the same way a couple months back and I took a pretty good loss. Live and learn I guess. Good luck tonight!
    Reply
    Tough night. I liked that fight to end early as well but just played the under 1 1/2 small. I watched Mir and Arlovski play out the same way a couple months back and I took a pretty good loss. Live and learn I guess. Good luck tonight!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,609
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.