I guess if this fight will happened, the odds will be nearby the same that "Khabib @ 1.35 vs conor @ 3.3 " futures
Does Tony is able to make happened the biggest upset...I hope so even it will be VERY difficult but nothing is impossible with him until the end of the fight...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
these odds was from may but now odds will certainly move on khabib favor...
I guess if this fight will happened, the odds will be nearby the same that "Khabib @ 1.35 vs conor @ 3.3 " futures
Does Tony is able to make happened the biggest upset...I hope so even it will be VERY difficult but nothing is impossible with him until the end of the fight...
it means it will surprised you if opening odds will be these lines?
vegas could make better odds for tony than conor( who was dubble title former?)
khabib is see as the king by everyone right now
for me the right thing to do is to bet stake to win 1U on underdog( tony) so it need low stake to make some profit if tony could make the upset ( i hope realy) but I will not bet 1U on a underdog as on long term you need to be accurate to make profit.
but honestly I believe more a guy like ortega that could make the upset vs khabib after beating champ max halloway
Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:
I would jump on Tony w/that line.
it means it will surprised you if opening odds will be these lines?
vegas could make better odds for tony than conor( who was dubble title former?)
khabib is see as the king by everyone right now
for me the right thing to do is to bet stake to win 1U on underdog( tony) so it need low stake to make some profit if tony could make the upset ( i hope realy) but I will not bet 1U on a underdog as on long term you need to be accurate to make profit.
but honestly I believe more a guy like ortega that could make the upset vs khabib after beating champ max halloway