I am a Fan of both , I would like a DRAW for this Fight...
When I heard that main event fight I was surprised and had a special feeling.
After that I saw it was set for CHICAGO... great sfeer waiting I guess, If i had to go seeing one ufc event it should had been this one for all I said before but I am from europe and anyway it cost too much.
Does someone know howUFC3 is accurate on simulation fights vs real ufc fight results?
I will try to simulate this fight for fun before the real fight.
ENJOY THIS FIGHT
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am a Fan of both , I would like a DRAW for this Fight...
When I heard that main event fight I was surprised and had a special feeling.
After that I saw it was set for CHICAGO... great sfeer waiting I guess, If i had to go seeing one ufc event it should had been this one for all I said before but I am from europe and anyway it cost too much.
Does someone know howUFC3 is accurate on simulation fights vs real ufc fight results?
I will try to simulate this fight for fun before the real fight.