Posted:
#1
I actually think there isn't much of a chance for Khabib to beat Tony Ferguson in their upcoming fight; Tony is a bad match up for him and he is looking ahead.
The odds are currently at Tony +160.
Ferguson 100%
If he wins and Conor is next I see him also beating Conor as well!
Tony really impressed over his last two fights and I don't think either of the next 2 can beat him...I had to say there were amazing moments in his last performances and proved he can take huge shots...
I'm thinking about backing him this year.

The odds are currently at Tony +160.
Ferguson 100%
If he wins and Conor is next I see him also beating Conor as well!
Tony really impressed over his last two fights and I don't think either of the next 2 can beat him...I had to say there were amazing moments in his last performances and proved he can take huge shots...
I'm thinking about backing him this year.
