Posted:
#1
I am taking a chance on Gleidson DeJesus at +409 against a very promising
prospect Jose Torres in Titan FC 46. This is a value play, as I
consider Torres one of the best lighter weight prospects outside the UFC
right now. But Torres is coming off a broken right hand, torn right MCL
and long layoff and he's defending his bantamweight belt instead of his
Titan FC flyweight belt tonight, when he really should be a flyweight
in the UFC eventually. He'll be giving up height, reach and size to
DeJesus who last fought at a 140 pound catchweight and looked good
there. DeJesus has good power for the weight class, a good sprawl and
takedown defense and submission capability and he stays pretty composed
in there. If Torres isn't 100% and DeJesus is on his game I think he can
be a difficult fight for Torres. Also from a pop psychology viewpoint,
Torres said in one of his interviews that if he lost this fight, no big
deal because it's up from his ideal weight class and that he'll still
get in the UFC. I didn't like to hear that from Shorty.
Titan FC 46 Risk $345.00
Gleidson DeJesus (+409) vs Jose Torres $100.00 for $409.00
Raush Manfio (+118) vs Chazz Walton $100.00 for $118.00
Parlay:
Jorge Calvo Martin (-235) vs Juan Puerta + Gustavo Balart (-501) vs Marcelo Castaneda $145.00 for $102.96
I like the Northeast locals on CES tonight, especially with Rebello's experience and Santiago's pro winning streak.
CES MMA 47 Risk $532.50
Greg Rebello (-170) vs Derrick Brown $255.00 for $150.00
Richard Santiago (-185) vs Shawn Mack $277.50 for $150.00
Titan FC 46 Risk $345.00
Gleidson DeJesus (+409) vs Jose Torres $100.00 for $409.00
Raush Manfio (+118) vs Chazz Walton $100.00 for $118.00
Parlay:
Jorge Calvo Martin (-235) vs Juan Puerta + Gustavo Balart (-501) vs Marcelo Castaneda $145.00 for $102.96
I like the Northeast locals on CES tonight, especially with Rebello's experience and Santiago's pro winning streak.
CES MMA 47 Risk $532.50
Greg Rebello (-170) vs Derrick Brown $255.00 for $150.00
Richard Santiago (-185) vs Shawn Mack $277.50 for $150.00
