Special Delivery COVERS!!!!....Get your PIZZA here, get your HOT fresh PIZZA here!!
I am going to take Marlon"Chito"VeraML+120 to get the (W) vs the Canadian. I feel Vera overall has a better matchup here and I feel he took the year off to get himself in the best position to make another run for the title. Both fighters are good strikers, but Chito has more power and I feel that one of his might end up KO/TKO'ing the Canadian, but either way a decision is just as good. Fight is in 1 hr at 9:00pm est.
Secondly, in the Main Event I am going to take ReinerDeRidder ML-200. I think that overall he just has too much for Allen who is taking this fight on short notice and I think that will be to his detriment. I see Ridder lined up to fight Khazmat in 2026 for the title. I wouldn't be surprised if De Ridder wins inside the distance by submission, but I will take the ML to be on the safe side and not worried about the high juice, as it only matters with a loss
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Special Delivery COVERS!!!!....Get your PIZZA here, get your HOT fresh PIZZA here!!
I am going to take Marlon"Chito"VeraML+120 to get the (W) vs the Canadian. I feel Vera overall has a better matchup here and I feel he took the year off to get himself in the best position to make another run for the title. Both fighters are good strikers, but Chito has more power and I feel that one of his might end up KO/TKO'ing the Canadian, but either way a decision is just as good. Fight is in 1 hr at 9:00pm est.
Secondly, in the Main Event I am going to take ReinerDeRidder ML-200. I think that overall he just has too much for Allen who is taking this fight on short notice and I think that will be to his detriment. I see Ridder lined up to fight Khazmat in 2026 for the title. I wouldn't be surprised if De Ridder wins inside the distance by submission, but I will take the ML to be on the safe side and not worried about the high juice, as it only matters with a loss
I know I am biased here, but I feel Vera WON that fight by getting that knockdown. It was very close and I thought the knockdown would be the X-factor of 1 knock down to 0, but some HOME COOKING for the Canadian got the split decision. I should of taken the spread on Vera and that would of cashed.
I know I am biased here, but I feel Vera WON that fight by getting that knockdown. It was very close and I thought the knockdown would be the X-factor of 1 knock down to 0, but some HOME COOKING for the Canadian got the split decision. I should of taken the spread on Vera and that would of cashed.