I am taking Brandan Moreno ML+110 to get the W here and outlast any grappling scares of Tairo. I think he ends up getting the decision win in a grind out fashion victory where his cardio and chin are tops in the league. Hopefully, he continues his streak of never being finished and if it goes the distance I really like his chances. Fight starts in hlf hr at 11:30pm est. Secondly, I like Joshua Van+5.5 vs Pantoje. I think he is another who grinds out a close or stays in close for a small dec loss, so I am take the spread here for same measure. That fight is in 1 hr at Midnight est. ![]()
![]()
ThePizzaman's Special Delivery PIE#129, #130 (76-50)
Views: 380
Posts: 6
Posted:
#1
I am taking Brandan Moreno ML+110 to get the W here and outlast any grappling scares of Tairo. I think he ends up getting the decision win in a grind out fashion victory where his cardio and chin are tops in the league. Hopefully, he continues his streak of never being finished and if it goes the distance I really like his chances. Fight starts in hlf hr at 11:30pm est. Secondly, I like Joshua Van+5.5 vs Pantoje. I think he is another who grinds out a close or stays in close for a small dec loss, so I am take the spread here for same measure. That fight is in 1 hr at Midnight est. ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,721
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,217
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,431
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,531
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,530
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,850
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- Tuesday 3,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
