So the tout who bet $20,000 on Holm claims he's going to make an even bigger bet on Tate during her next fight, possibly against Holm. Whats everyone think?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So the tout who bet $20,000 on Holm claims he's going to make an even bigger bet on Tate during her next fight, possibly against Holm. Whats everyone think?
So the tout who bet $20,000 on Holm claims he's going to make an even bigger bet on Tate during her next fight, possibly against Holm. Whats everyone think?
Kind of pointless even contemplating a bet unless there is an opponent and odds in the discussion. Holm is an underdog to anyone at women's bantamweight I'd be on Holm. If Meisha was a sizable dog to Holm, she'd be worth a look maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by Steven19083:
So the tout who bet $20,000 on Holm claims he's going to make an even bigger bet on Tate during her next fight, possibly against Holm. Whats everyone think?
Kind of pointless even contemplating a bet unless there is an opponent and odds in the discussion. Holm is an underdog to anyone at women's bantamweight I'd be on Holm. If Meisha was a sizable dog to Holm, she'd be worth a look maybe.
I think I'd take Tate (vs Holm) even up to -200 ... if the next match were say Cyborg vs Holm somehow, I might take Cyborg even up to -300 ... and this is coming from someone who thought Holm was going to KO Ronda.
I think I'd take Tate (vs Holm) even up to -200 ... if the next match were say Cyborg vs Holm somehow, I might take Cyborg even up to -300 ... and this is coming from someone who thought Holm was going to KO Ronda.