The Russian vs The Irishman
I like khabib because the ground and pound is more of a sure thing then a knockout and thats colors best chance but you never know mate conor has been working ground gemlike crazy , keeps this in mind his ju jitsu coach dilli0on danis is pretty much the best in the world with that said give me the khabib too smash on conor, but i also thought alvarez would ground and pound conor too.
I like khabib because the ground and pound is more of a sure thing then a knockout and thats colors best chance but you never know mate conor has been working ground gemlike crazy , keeps this in mind his ju jitsu coach dilli0on danis is pretty much the best in the world with that said give me the khabib too smash on conor, but i also thought alvarez would ground and pound conor too.
I like khabib because the ground and pound is more of a sure thing then a knockout and thats colors best chance but you never know mate conor has been working ground gemlike crazy , keeps this in mind his ju jitsu coach dilli0on danis is pretty much the best in the world with that said give me the khabib too smash on conor, but i also thought alvarez would ground and pound conor too.
I like khabib because the ground and pound is more of a sure thing then a knockout and thats colors best chance but you never know mate conor has been working ground gemlike crazy , keeps this in mind his ju jitsu coach dilli0on danis is pretty much the best in the world with that said give me the khabib too smash on conor, but i also thought alvarez would ground and pound conor too.
I don't think the line will move alot from where its at now except for some late money on conor close to fight night. I will probably not play this fight theres too many ways this fight can go and with tiny gloves...nahh. conor had me thinking he actually had a shot to beat arguably the greatest boxer of all time. Wow was i dumb but this here is different. Eddie made no reall attempt to take him down prior to being stunned and Diaz's never been a wrassler so while conors defense looked good those fights Habeeb is different. I can't wait!!!
I don't think the line will move alot from where its at now except for some late money on conor close to fight night. I will probably not play this fight theres too many ways this fight can go and with tiny gloves...nahh. conor had me thinking he actually had a shot to beat arguably the greatest boxer of all time. Wow was i dumb but this here is different. Eddie made no reall attempt to take him down prior to being stunned and Diaz's never been a wrassler so while conors defense looked good those fights Habeeb is different. I can't wait!!!
Oh and Khabib definitly did not get outstruck his last fight also it was a helluva week leading up...2 opponent changes then the bus attack. I give him a pass even though it was against a "lesser" opponent. He still won every round easily
Oh and Khabib definitly did not get outstruck his last fight also it was a helluva week leading up...2 opponent changes then the bus attack. I give him a pass even though it was against a "lesser" opponent. He still won every round easily
Oh and Khabib definitly did not get outstruck his last fight also it was a helluva week leading up...2 opponent changes then the bus attack. I give him a pass even though it was against a "lesser" opponent. He still won every round easily
Oh and Khabib definitly did not get outstruck his last fight also it was a helluva week leading up...2 opponent changes then the bus attack. I give him a pass even though it was against a "lesser" opponent. He still won every round easily
Oh and Khabib definitly did not get outstruck his last fight also it was a helluva week leading up...2 opponent changes then the bus attack. I give him a pass even though it was against a "lesser" opponent. He still won every round easily
Nah you're right he did look sloppy and got hit with a few clean shots by a fighter who's striking isn't on conors level which is why alot of folks are saying conor could get the KO. Such an intriguing fight on so many levels.
Oh and Khabib definitly did not get outstruck his last fight also it was a helluva week leading up...2 opponent changes then the bus attack. I give him a pass even though it was against a "lesser" opponent. He still won every round easily
Nah you're right he did look sloppy and got hit with a few clean shots by a fighter who's striking isn't on conors level which is why alot of folks are saying conor could get the KO. Such an intriguing fight on so many levels.
Conor is a legend but this is a terrible fight for him if he doesn’t land the left in the first few seconds, Khabib puts so much pressure on you, Conor will gas out & have nothing to offer if Khabib gets him on the ground
Conor is a legend but this is a terrible fight for him if he doesn’t land the left in the first few seconds, Khabib puts so much pressure on you, Conor will gas out & have nothing to offer if Khabib gets him on the ground
Maybe I was watching a different fight or not remembering correctly, but I thought I remember Khabib looking VERY sloppy and uncomfortable with his stand up and Al nailing him a number of times. Conor's striking is mulitple levels above Al's, but then again, Conor had trouble w/Chad Mendes taking him down, and Khabib's wrestling is probably one of, if not THE, best in the game.. once he gets you down, you're basically F'd.
Nah you're right he did look sloppy and got hit with a few clean shots by a fighter who's striking isn't on conors level which is why alot of folks are saying conor could get the KO. Such an intriguing fight on so many levels.
Maybe I was watching a different fight or not remembering correctly, but I thought I remember Khabib looking VERY sloppy and uncomfortable with his stand up and Al nailing him a number of times. Conor's striking is mulitple levels above Al's, but then again, Conor had trouble w/Chad Mendes taking him down, and Khabib's wrestling is probably one of, if not THE, best in the game.. once he gets you down, you're basically F'd.
Nah you're right he did look sloppy and got hit with a few clean shots by a fighter who's striking isn't on conors level which is why alot of folks are saying conor could get the KO. Such an intriguing fight on so many levels.
looks like the line is holding stable at Khabib around -160. Where do you all think this line goes once all of the fans start streaming in? I'm guessing a lot of bets will be being placed on Conor?
I'm guessing close to a pick em by fight night...depending on how the weigh ins look of course
looks like the line is holding stable at Khabib around -160. Where do you all think this line goes once all of the fans start streaming in? I'm guessing a lot of bets will be being placed on Conor?
I'm guessing close to a pick em by fight night...depending on how the weigh ins look of course
already 1 millions money odds are matched on betfairpublic is on conor for sure but i guess that the big money is on khabib because odds didn't move at allmore bets on conor but more big amount money on khabibit is my thoughtsit doesn't mea khabib will wini am not a fan of both and i am still don't know wich bet I will took but for now I think that the value is on conorI will certainly bet 0.72U on conor odds @ 2.4 to win 1U as it seems this fight is 50/50the problem with Khabib is that there are some ??? it is very pity that the fight with Tony did not happened, it will be very clear right now but may be it is better like this for the suspens of the fight
I agree with you... the best striker vs the best grappler. 50-50 fight. The value is on Connor
already 1 millions money odds are matched on betfairpublic is on conor for sure but i guess that the big money is on khabib because odds didn't move at allmore bets on conor but more big amount money on khabibit is my thoughtsit doesn't mea khabib will wini am not a fan of both and i am still don't know wich bet I will took but for now I think that the value is on conorI will certainly bet 0.72U on conor odds @ 2.4 to win 1U as it seems this fight is 50/50the problem with Khabib is that there are some ??? it is very pity that the fight with Tony did not happened, it will be very clear right now but may be it is better like this for the suspens of the fight
I agree with you... the best striker vs the best grappler. 50-50 fight. The value is on Connor
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,490
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,099
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,645
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 556
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 525
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,019
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
