Waterson-Gomez won that fight. Any doubt was decided in the last 45 seconds. No money on it but that was Highway Robbery
Terrible call
How about both of those fights how is the last judge scoring it won bye 3 point when they barely won the fight either the judges are blind or they bet it
How about both of those fights how is the last judge scoring it won bye 3 point when they barely won the fight either the judges are blind or they bet it
It is good they now have merged with WWE. I watched both women's fights and there is simply one clear direction these judges are given. Give the fight to the young up and coming Brazilian fighter no matter what happened in the cage. I lost interest in the UFC a few years ago but had nothing better to do so watched a couple of the free matches. I am noexpert at all but enjoyed the UFC a decade ago. Now just back the younger fighter vs the aging bigger named fighter. ![]()
It is good they now have merged with WWE. I watched both women's fights and there is simply one clear direction these judges are given. Give the fight to the young up and coming Brazilian fighter no matter what happened in the cage. I lost interest in the UFC a few years ago but had nothing better to do so watched a couple of the free matches. I am noexpert at all but enjoyed the UFC a decade ago. Now just back the younger fighter vs the aging bigger named fighter. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,731
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,218
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,464
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,545
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,536
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,855
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
