Posted:
#1
Right from the first time it was realized the next match would be Tate Vs. Holm I chose Cupcake.
I went and checked the odds and was pleased to see that she is +280.
Meisha was preparing for a third crack at a war with Rhonda and, despite Holly beating RR up, I think Holm is a better match up and a gift for Tate to get the title again.
Unless Tate allows Holm to outstrike her then it's "and new."
Tate will take Holm down...if she cannot she will likely lose but I think she's been super hungry and really prepared for her next shot.
This looks like a great bet to me...at +280, yes, please!
I've won with Tate before in a fight where she earned respect - https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102057906

I went and checked the odds and was pleased to see that she is +280.
Meisha was preparing for a third crack at a war with Rhonda and, despite Holly beating RR up, I think Holm is a better match up and a gift for Tate to get the title again.
Unless Tate allows Holm to outstrike her then it's "and new."
Tate will take Holm down...if she cannot she will likely lose but I think she's been super hungry and really prepared for her next shot.
This looks like a great bet to me...at +280, yes, please!
I've won with Tate before in a fight where she earned respect - https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102057906
