Stephens vs Kattar Writeup
I would say you nailed this exactly. Without knowing the persons involved, it does seem like Heathen is looking towards the future, the next stage in life.
I bet he does want one more contract to provide a little security for the next year or two. This is a huge event for UFC, theyre the only show in town and with no audience, they really need the PPV buys.
By not pulling out, he stays on Dana's good side. Even with a loss, he can say he was hurt afterwards, to justify a new contract.
I think heavy on Calvin, fight doesn't go the distance. I don't think Jeremy has the cardio to last a full 3 unless it ends up being a grabfest with a side of lay and pray.
Good luck all, be well
Manowarfan1
I would say you nailed this exactly. Without knowing the persons involved, it does seem like Heathen is looking towards the future, the next stage in life.
I bet he does want one more contract to provide a little security for the next year or two. This is a huge event for UFC, theyre the only show in town and with no audience, they really need the PPV buys.
By not pulling out, he stays on Dana's good side. Even with a loss, he can say he was hurt afterwards, to justify a new contract.
I think heavy on Calvin, fight doesn't go the distance. I don't think Jeremy has the cardio to last a full 3 unless it ends up being a grabfest with a side of lay and pray.
Good luck all, be well
Manowarfan1
After the 2 other cards this week, I think they'll evaluate what worked and what didn't. They already have a lot of lineup for 250 formed, and it doesn't look nearly as strong.
Everyone will have been off for an extended period of time, so should be just a matter of allowing for training camp, but they may want to make it 10 weeks instead of 8, in case guys have to do less, have less interaction with coaching, nutritionist etc.
I would think by 252/253 they could match Kattar up with just about anyone in the division and keep moving him up the card to get him more attention. He is ready for a fight against someone in top 5, which he should be in/borderline of after last night.
Cheers all,
Manowarfan1
After the 2 other cards this week, I think they'll evaluate what worked and what didn't. They already have a lot of lineup for 250 formed, and it doesn't look nearly as strong.
Everyone will have been off for an extended period of time, so should be just a matter of allowing for training camp, but they may want to make it 10 weeks instead of 8, in case guys have to do less, have less interaction with coaching, nutritionist etc.
I would think by 252/253 they could match Kattar up with just about anyone in the division and keep moving him up the card to get him more attention. He is ready for a fight against someone in top 5, which he should be in/borderline of after last night.
Cheers all,
Manowarfan1
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,524
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,210
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,613
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,077
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,952
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 473
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
